'Pray' mixed by David Reitzas - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #26  
Old 26th November 2013, 11:04 PM
channy's Avatar
channy channy is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: I don't live in a fantasy world, anymore.
Posts: 2,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
I would say most people shouldn't be all that excited because of him, considering we as mostly music fans without that much knowlegment on the technical aspects of music can't really notice the difference between a good mixed and a poorly mixed tracks xD
Pardon? I beg to differ. Grab a decent pair of headphones and take your sweet time to listen to your music. You'll notice a difference.

I mainly notice bad mixing through distortions, for instance on "progress", "reminds me" and generally songs from Party Queen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coelacanth View Post
A lot of fans (including myself) believe the LOVE again album tracks were mixed poorly. SAKURA especially sounds tinny. I don't know what happened there...
The way I see it seems to be contrary to your point of view as I frankly consider "SAKURA" as the brightest, most colourful and rich sounding part of "LOVE again". I'd wish to have more songs of her future works sound like that...

Last edited by channy; 26th November 2013 at 11:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
buddha2, david reitzas, pray

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.