[Koda Kumi] The 183rd Koda Kumi - The Artist - thread - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 15th April 2016, 02:21 AM
ALfromHELLSING's Avatar
ALfromHELLSING ALfromHELLSING is offline
independent Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 3,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
Special Shhh! acrylic photo frame will be sold at the concert venues of KODA KUMI LIVE TOUR 2016 ~Best Single Collection~ , for 3,000 Yen

It's to display the Shhh! single/s



http://rhythmzone.net/koda/news/detail.php?id=1034797

Also LiDaYu , if you want to help others to get hold of Shhh! , maybe you can post a thread in the Fansites/Buying & Selling sub forum in case some might miss out your post in Kuu's thread
I was expecting them to make a frame to fit all the versions of Shhh!, just like they made one for 12 singles collection. I also really like that they did something similar to 12 singles collection with Shhh! single, but man, this idea could have been executed so much better. Like, sell one type of the single at venues, another through mu-mo, 3rd FC exclusive and put different b-sides on all 4 versions or at least remixes. Of course, I will buy them all but it's not about that, each version could have had so much more value than just a different front and back picture. I'm a little disappointed.

Anyhow. Here are the pictures of both sides of the poster from Yahoo Auctions Japan. I'm not sure if I want it or not, since all the pictures are the same.
Spoiler:



__________________


Koda Kumi Fan since 2003 * ~ * ~ * ~ * Instagram

Closed Thread

Tags
koda kumi, queen of live, the artist

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.