COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 thoughts - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 30th January 2017, 05:31 PM
Katsuyuki012's Avatar
Katsuyuki012 Katsuyuki012 is offline
NEVER EVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,644
Thank you!

Can someone pls upload a video of kanariya only? I'd like to have the re-edited version of this year's CDL! I'd be very thankful if someone would do it, since I can't watch the re-edit of the CDL and I really want to see Kanariya with the new angles, better sound etc..
__________________


Last edited by Katsuyuki012; 30th January 2017 at 05:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
countdown live, countdown live 2016-2017, just the beginning -20-, thoughts

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.