![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
which looks like the one I have... Notice something funny about track 7?
This is what makes me wonder how official they really are... |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
In the case of Indonesian cassettes they do have the avex trax logo in it, I have 2 of them For the mispelling error in NEVER EVER. There are even Avex Trax Japan CDs that have errors in it, specially on English tracks For example Avex Trax's Bust A Move Original Soundtrack you can see in the tracklist at the back "Transforme" but in the booklet it's correctly written as "Transform". There are also several others error in this booklet as well. Even Ayu re-released A BEST 2 -WHITE- because a song author was wrong on the booklet |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
good to know! luckily, I have the majority of her albums on cassette now since this post, thanks for the insight
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
note that when i started this post I had no cassettes, haha
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
![]() |