Ayu to appear at MUSIC FAIR on 11th August - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 29th July 2018, 04:14 PM
kotora's Avatar
kotora kotora is offline
Because of You Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 5,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_smile View Post
Ayu's band members don't always wear clothes fitting to the songs she sings haha

I think she'll sing the song from the spotify demos, poetry reading and the Tower Records posters
I am not sure why they always wear clothes with lots of shining / fake diamond accessories during the performance.

It will have mirror effect that more light reflects to somewhere else...?

I don't know what I don't know.
__________________


Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
aeternal, music fair, trouble, æternal

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.