![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#441
|
||||
|
||||
|
Does someone know Japanese fans are reacting to the covers of this project? On twitter I've seen quite a few western fans complaining about overall design but especially the same pic being reused all over.
|
|
#442
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ after the 3rd picture they should have gotten over, so whatever. Are they gonna listen to the pictures or the music?.
And westerns fans can say whatever as well, the music is meant for japanese audiences. When she releases an album over here, then they can have their way.
__________________
I'm back! as of 2018.09.16 Spoiler:
|
|
#443
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Personally I hate all this "artwork", it could be better with the same basic elements... yet the design staff approve it. I hope the album cover don't follow this pattern :/
__________________
|
|
#444
|
|||
|
|||
|
I really hope not
|
|
#445
|
||||
|
||||
|
OMG! OMG it's so good!!!! It's what I wanted after challenger by perfume is not what I wanted haha.
It's EDM with a Latin rhythm that I cat quitutell what is but it's super good. I like it a lot
__________________
I'm back! as of 2018.09.16 Spoiler:
Last edited by minkAYuko; 18th September 2019 at 02:08 AM. |
|
#446
|
|||
|
|||
|
Because you went with such an amazing crew, right? 😘
|
|
#447
|
||||
|
||||
|
OMG is amazing, literally oh my god. haha
@minkAYuko It's not "te quiero", here it is a picture of the lyrics, from a couple of weeks ago: ![]() It is だけど (dakedo) as far as I can see.
__________________
|
|
#448
|
||||
|
||||
|
@kaled kalil hahaha damn it! still it's a great song!!! <3
__________________
I'm back! as of 2018.09.16 Spoiler:
|
|
#449
|
||||
|
||||
|
For quite some time I thought that the lyrics for I Love You, Sayonara was "I love you, te quiero, I love you, I love you, sayonara" haha, so it can happen easily.
__________________
|
|
#450
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I haven't seen it being mentioned by a Japanese fan. Really, surprisingly not even once. And you lnow what? The postcards they give out with the lottery when you preorder re(CORD) at the venues? They're the digital covers used till now. And they're even getting resold at auctions. Can't disagree.
__________________
|
|
#451
|
||||
|
||||
|
The Rugby World Cup CM with Eh Yo and Kuu airing right now:
https://twitter.com/WKKW_BonVoyage/s...18278635474945 ------------------------------------------------------------------- The PV Kuu shot today has something to do with water: https://www.instagram.com/p/B2i5fIWA8Fn/ ![]() Fans are wondering now, if it's a follow-up to Black Cherry. She didn't reveal anything else this time. ------------------------------------------------ OMG is one of the picks of the week on KKBOX: https://www.kkbox.com/jp/ja/playlist/Gr0dSUSqiNRIRG3Jr5 --------------------------------------------- Update on the Kuu front of the HMV in Narita. Of course they have another new display with info about the new album, the digital singles and even selling all her albums going back till Bon Voyage! ![]() https://twitter.com/HMV_Narita/statu...48504358780928 They love OMG and even say that re(LIVE) was awesome, means they've already attended! ![]() ---------------------------------------------- Naru, one fan of Kuu with an itasha (fan car), was featured in Sukkiri some days ago!
__________________
Last edited by Corvina; 18th September 2019 at 05:08 PM. |
|
#452
|
||||
|
||||
|
I kinda expected Japanese fans not to care about the cover. It seems to me that when we have a digital release it's not that much of a big deal for them in general, and also for avex (hence those "best" albums/playlist they did some years ago like Happy Love Collection and so on). And tbh I was thinking of the album shooting also featuring re(LIVE) promo pics instead of having a different shoot, but now I think it'll be different, it'll even have a photobook for the limited edition, won't it?
Soooooo I really like OMG! The verses have a nice bass behind it, and the bridge where she sings/raps "Stop!" a lot of times is sooooooooo damn good. The chorus itself is the weaker part for me, it sounds a bit outdated, but the final chorus has a different and bigger instrumental and it's KILLER. This songs must be amazing performed live gosh ![]() Also, hoping for DH10 for her 20th cause Put Your Hands Up!! and OMG sound so remix-able ![]() Quote:
Last edited by Gustavopc; 18th September 2019 at 05:53 PM. |
|
#453
|
|||
|
|||
|
OMG is fantastic and it was phenomenal live.
Despite that lyric photo, I'm almost positive she's saying "te queiro". That's how it sounded live too. I know Japanese and it does not sound anything like だけど by any stretch of the imagination. |
|
#454
|
||||
|
||||
|
I feel like with Kuu you always need to wait for the official lyrics to be released
![]() EDIT: they are on Apple Music. It says “だけど”. Also, the song is fire!
__________________
wednesday's child is full of woe Last edited by wednesday; 18th September 2019 at 10:33 PM. |
|
#455
|
||||
|
||||
|
I agree that it sounds similar to "te queiro" (probably on purpose given the style of the song and the rest of the lyrics), but she is singing dakedo.
Quote:
![]() It's "ordinary cherry? Or black cherry?".
__________________
|
|
#457
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
|
|
#459
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| koda kumi, queen of live |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
![]() |