[A] Project: Happy Birthday Ayu! 2020 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 22nd September 2020, 03:01 PM
kobevalencia17's Avatar
kobevalencia17 kobevalencia17 is offline
from your letter Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Philippines
Posts: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by koumori View Post


It's just me editing! I'm letting you guys know so there's no worry if you don't get a response when I'm sleeping or at work. If it gets too busy, I have someone who has said they'll help out though.
And yes, there's no need to send your country flag.

Two days to go! Anyone who has sent their submission in the last few hours, I'll be getting to making your template versions soon.

As an addition, if you want a longer message then we can do that by making the font a little smaller. This goes for anyone who has already submitted who may have more to say! We have had some Japanese fans write in who can fit a lot more into the character limit so I think it's fair to extend this to overseas fans as well.
Koumori, we're so proud of you. We'll wait for the final version of the video.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.