Ayu announces second pregnancy! - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 2nd October 2020, 05:35 PM
FoxyPinkGirl's Avatar
FoxyPinkGirl FoxyPinkGirl is offline
POWDER SNOW Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Twin Cities
Posts: 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
^I wouldn't be surprised if it was artificial insemination.

At 42, she really can't wait much longer if she want kids tbh, as it gets riskier and riskier.
Something tells me that’s not the case. Like this one wasn’t planned. She’s pretty healthy for her age and is probably pretty fertile. Plus if she’s seeing the same guy, he probably has good luck lol
__________________
"I don't have dreams. How can I say it? I myself am a dream..." - Ayu

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
baby, pregnancy

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.