TA Blog: 春よ、来い。| Haru yo koi - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #25  
Old 7th March 2021, 10:46 PM
Andrenekoi's Avatar
Andrenekoi Andrenekoi is offline
HAPPY ENDING Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brazil
Posts: 6,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFmzk View Post
I’m glad I was able to help explain. I can’t speak for Ayu, only for myself, but trying to force creativity somehow expends more energy than when it’s flowing easy. When things are flowing easy, there’s usually such a feeling of excitement that you can forget even to eat or drink and you just don’t want to stop because if you stop you risk losing your flow of creativity. However, when you’re trying to force things it’s much harder, things aren’t coming, it’s not feeling right and you’re just dissatisfied with how it’s going, you’re sad and disappointed in yourself which on one hand makes you work harder but also increases stress and feeling of dissatisfaction with your work if it doesn’t feel right right away. Of course, I can’t speak for Ayu only for myself, but I certainly can see her feeling this way if she wasn’t connecting to her flow of creativity the way she used to.


And it was probably even harder for her who actually could produce way more than the average artist in a very short time spam.
__________________

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html


I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
haru yo koi, teamayu

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.