ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2022-2023 A 〜Remember you〜 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 31st December 2022, 05:16 PM
maxikot's Avatar
maxikot maxikot is offline
Endless sorrow Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,855
I enjoyed the show visually and vocally. She had a few off moments but they weren't many and didn't stop me from enjoying the show. In my eyes, she is doing alright considering everything. She could easily use a ton of filters, some autotune or lipsync through the whole thing but she chooses to sing and for that, she has my utmost respect. And I seriously thought she was really fine most of the time.
The whole first section was pure fire and I could barely catch my breath haha. I can't express how I love M-red dress version - stunning. The stage was amazing too with all the light work and the use of the whole space. I think it was an absolute peak ayu concert.
__________________
https://vimeo.com/user16870996 Some live performances subbed by me
My Youtube channel - ayu and other stuff
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
cdl, countdown live, countdown live 2022-2023

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.