An "A" picture - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Images

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 5th September 2005, 08:19 AM
Jennie Mae's Avatar
Jennie Mae Jennie Mae is offline
SURREAL Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,613
Yay! I'm glad I'm not the only one planning to get an A tattoo. I think I'm going to wait a few more years. I decided that on my ten year anniversary as an Ayu fan (which will be on November 18 2009) and I'm still as big a fan as I am today, I will get it. Except that seems so far off... maybe a seven year one?...
But I'm going to get the traditional A. Nice and simple. Maybe later on I'll get some fancy ones, like the MY STORY A or the Stadium Tour 2002 A or even the A MUSEUM A...
__________________

Reply With Quote
 

Tags
logo

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.