New Style - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Board Forums > Announcements

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #25  
Old 12th April 2003, 03:55 AM
squarenuts squarenuts is offline
Boys & Girls Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: someplace hot
Posts: 617
I like the "air" one most, because it's color neutral, so I can look at it on public computers, and no one knows what forum I'm at- that's kind of better than the slightly girlish rainbow style
__________________
"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."
-John Donne

Thanks to Biscuitgirl for the sig
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.