Ayu's handwriting in English - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 27th March 2006, 09:33 PM
tomoko-stepyou's Avatar
tomoko-stepyou tomoko-stepyou is offline
POWDER SNOW Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Essex, england
Posts: 349
^Yeah, I'm sorry, I did realise that this would seem a very weird request. I just saw her writing in English and I thought it would look really good on this wallpaper I'm making...which again, is not intended to be creepy.
But hey, say what you want...you can even start calling me tomoko-stalk you
__________________

Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.