![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think 1) Kuu will change the setlist eventually and you will be included in the final. Tour does end in November, which is the perfect time to sing a wintery song like you OR 2) Kuu thinks that you shouldn't be included in this concert's setlist because it was already a part of THE ARTIST setlist. Personally I think the right answer is option 1. You is so winterish that I wouldn't be surprised if it was saved for that season.
![]() And a acoustic guitar version of Suki de, suki de, suki de sounds great already even just a idea, omg. 8D |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
For a minute there, I was like 59TH SINGLE?! WHERE WAS 58?!
And then I remembered that Dance In The Rain was technically an FC single. I really wish she would just release these like normal. Her discography on Generasia will look so weird going from 57th single HOTEL to 60th single [xxx]...?
__________________
![]() -> <- ![]()
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Back covers of 3 venue exclusive versions from yahoo auctions Japan.
Spoiler:
The same seller is selling each for 2500 yen. I think I'll wait for someone to sell them altogether in a single auction, otherwise I'll have to pay 500 yen fee for each version and the total will be 9000 for 3 singles. lol I'd rather buy FEVER LEGEND LIVE with this money.
__________________
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Back cover seems to be like Fantasia photoshoot xD
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks like it's gonna be a nice pic
I think I'll also wait for a bundle auction, if nothing comes up after some time then I'll decide what to do..
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I wish any reviews of tour or leak so bad.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
^Hocus Pocus is Nissy's album, not Kuu related.
__________________
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Have the full tracks leaked yet?
__________________
![]() -> <- ![]()
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
A little disappointed that it seems like Shhh! doesn't have a PV.
I really hope we get a NORMAL single this year....
__________________
倖田來未 |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
This fan is really lucky
![]() ![]() https://twitter.com/KXVK9335/status/718859538464526336 That's a lot of autographed ribbon she managed to get & likewise for the ball too Also yesterday's 1st day of KODA KUMI LIVE TOUR 2016 ~Best Single Collection~ was 2 1/2 hours
__________________
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
The setlist is like meh feels so short but I love the concept, she never disappoints in that aspect
Shhh! sounds amazing already so it deserved to be at least a limited single, maybe it'll have a PV when the next album is released who knows. The covers are great and I hope we'll eventually get a HQ version of the backcovers' picture coz it looks STUNNING ![]() Here is a little better quality pic of the your favorite cover ![]() Quote:
Last edited by maze; 10th April 2016 at 08:16 AM. |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Please you upload it in other website as well, thank you so much.
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Shhh! is at #1 on mu-mo today:
![]() Likewise The Artist DVD and Blu-Ray are both charting in the DVD ranking again.
__________________
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
agreee please upload shhh to another site
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Someone should reupload Shhh! To another website that isn't MEGA. My browser still doesn't allow me to download from it and I dunno how to fix the problem. Nothing helps >.>
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
^There is no MEGA links that I'm aware of available yet. I was just saying beforehand because usually everything is uploaded there and it annoys me so much these days.
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Shhh! isn't up yet. maze reposted the The Artist concert link.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ![]() Setlist for the 2nd day of the tour: Spoiler:
So the ballad medley, the acoustic song and the last song before the encore are changing. The acoustic section probably is for the fan interaction then. According to Kinot from Baidu, there are 2 fans coming to stage this time. Btw. there's a first artcile about the tour and Shhh! up at modelpress and the tour has a live band again and lasts 2,5 h like Karen already said! (and they're calling Shhh! a limited tour single)
__________________
Last edited by Corvina; 10th April 2016 at 01:50 PM. |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm really pleasured about how she randoms songs in setlist. This makes every rounds more exciting and worth to participate.
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
I was actually thinking that acoustic guitar part might be the fan interaction moment. She has sung those songs acoustically before as well. Not that I mind because to me Kuu singing acoustic tracks is always heavenly.
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| koda kumi, queen of live, the artist |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
![]() |