[Koda Kumi] Hurry Up! Kuuu is Driving & Hits in her (70+1)st thread! - Page 17 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 14th February 2009, 10:47 AM
Lee^ChaN's Avatar
Lee^ChaN Lee^ChaN is offline
Over Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Back to hell..
Posts: 3,968
TRICK 3rd week
day: 5
position: #3
sales: 2,037 X 1.7 = 3,463
__________________

~❤15周年間、おめでとう!❤~

You are my dream
Is this trap?
I don't know

  #2  
Old 14th February 2009, 10:54 AM
rookies's Avatar
rookies rookies is offline
teens Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 10,029
I don't like the covers that much.

Where's the cover for her new single though? o_O..... shouldn't that have been released first before the two album covers. -___-
  #3  
Old 14th February 2009, 10:59 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,180
I'm not even sure if I want to buy these 2 remix albums

I suppose I might if I download them & then from there on , I decide if they appeal to me or not
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

  #4  
Old 14th February 2009, 12:12 PM
AyuHamasaki01 AyuHamasaki01 is offline
November Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: the Netherlands
Posts: 21,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
thanks for the stay with me scans , I was going to scan the CD only when I buy my copy later on but guess not

I'm waiting for the fanclub edition scans now & TRICK poster is up for sell via http://www.yesasia.com/global/koda-k...0-en/info.html

that's 1 scary poster O_O
Thanks for the info!

I like the poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookies View Post
faraway preview, ripped from official site:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?fkz1tjtgt0w

Credits: Negi @ JPM.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuverOfLuv View Post


Credit: Negi @ JPM

OMG, I love them...
I also love them! I think she looks great
__________________

































| Set by me |


I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

  #5  
Old 14th February 2009, 12:17 PM
Melrose's Avatar
Melrose Melrose is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 3,286
So are there going to be new songs..?

Or will Out Works & Collaboration just be ANOTHER compilation, and Driving Hits only remixes?
  #6  
Old 14th February 2009, 01:04 PM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose View Post
So are there going to be new songs..?

Or will Out Works & Collaboration just be ANOTHER compilation, and Driving Hits only remixes?
I don't know the tracklist for both albums are not out yet so til then I can't really comment that much if there will be remixes of her past hits & etc

I have a feeling it might be but I don't know
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

  #7  
Old 14th February 2009, 10:45 PM
Melrose's Avatar
Melrose Melrose is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 3,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
I don't know the tracklist for both albums are not out yet so til then I can't really comment that much if there will be remixes of her past hits & etc

I have a feeling it might be but I don't know
Hmmm. ^^
  #8  
Old 14th February 2009, 11:16 PM
Zeke.'s Avatar
Zeke. Zeke. is offline
rainy day Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Manhattan, NYC
Posts: 9,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose View Post
...and Driving Hits only remixes?
I don't know if anyone noticed or mentioned it, but underneath "Koda Kumi Driving Hit's" I believe it says "with HOUSE NATION".
  #9  
Old 15th February 2009, 12:34 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by all.night.raver View Post
I don't know if anyone noticed or mentioned it, but underneath "Koda Kumi Driving Hit's" I believe it says "with HOUSE NATION".
oh is that so ? thanks for telling I never took notice of it til you mentioned it
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

  #10  
Old 15th February 2009, 07:16 AM
FIRSTKLAS's Avatar
FIRSTKLAS FIRSTKLAS is offline
P.S II Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,030
I think the covers are nice; not great, but nice.

My only complaint is that they look a little too simple and similar to each other (which is probably intentional since they're releasing on the same day).

Quote:
Originally Posted by all.night.raver View Post
I don't know if anyone noticed or mentioned it, but underneath "Koda Kumi Driving Hit's" I believe it says "with HOUSE NATION".
Thank you!

I noticed that it said "with ..." but I couldn't make out the rest and I had no idea who/what it could be.
  #11  
Old 15th February 2009, 09:37 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat Pao View Post
Oh yea, I totally forgotten that she would have a single out on March 4th. Whatever happened to that >_>
maybe avex's too focused on NEXT LEVEL & alan's upcoming new album & single & probably am neglecting Koda ?

__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

  #12  
Old 15th February 2009, 10:21 AM
jiarongisme's Avatar
jiarongisme jiarongisme is offline
rainy day Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 9,759
Ayu, probably. But Kuu is much more important to avex than alan.
  #13  
Old 14th February 2009, 01:10 PM
freedreamer's Avatar
freedreamer freedreamer is offline
Don't look back Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Singapore
Posts: 18,096
lOL the cover of driving hits is typed as DRIVING HIT'S
why is there a ' between the T and S
  #14  
Old 14th February 2009, 04:45 PM
waterballoon's Avatar
waterballoon waterballoon is offline
count down Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lands of EDEN
Posts: 17,709
The covers are not bad! At least she looks pretty!
__________________

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

  #15  
Old 14th February 2009, 04:48 PM
ren'ai's Avatar
ren'ai ren'ai is offline
Endless sorrow Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: in the stars
Posts: 1,833
Normally they include atleast one new song in a BEST album, I hope it'll be good
__________________

♔ Sexy Queen ♔

  #16  
Old 14th February 2009, 06:00 PM
jbrat2219's Avatar
jbrat2219 jbrat2219 is offline
JEWEL Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,929
I hope there are new songs....! Are the amount of copies sold limited?
  #17  
Old 14th February 2009, 10:53 PM
ALfromHELLSING's Avatar
ALfromHELLSING ALfromHELLSING is offline
independent Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 3,120
She definitely looks HOT on both covers, but i prefer Driving Hits cover. <3
Quote:
Where's the cover for her new single though? o_O..... shouldn't that have been released first before the two album covers. -___-
That's weird. I was wondering about it too. Maybe they are planning to release those BEST before new single?...
__________________


Koda Kumi Fan since 2003 * ~ * ~ * ~ * Instagram

  #18  
Old 14th February 2009, 10:55 PM
ALfromHELLSING's Avatar
ALfromHELLSING ALfromHELLSING is offline
independent Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 3,120
She definitely looks HOT on both covers, but i prefer Driving Hits cover. <3
Quote:
Where's the cover for her new single though? o_O..... shouldn't that have been released first before the two album covers. -___-
That's weird. I was wondering about it too. Maybe they are planning to release those BEST before new single?...
__________________


Koda Kumi Fan since 2003 * ~ * ~ * ~ * Instagram

  #19  
Old 14th February 2009, 11:11 PM
Melon Panda's Avatar
Melon Panda Melon Panda is offline
Endless sorrow Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,831
I really like both covers. Lately, she's been pulling out a lot of good covers.
  #20  
Old 15th February 2009, 05:07 AM
Meat Pao's Avatar
Meat Pao Meat Pao is offline
neverending dream Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 4,165
Oh yea, I totally forgotten that she would have a single out on March 4th. Whatever happened to that >_>
__________________


Closed Thread

Tags
kumi koda

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.