[Namie Amuro] Official 32nd QUEEN OF HIP-POP Thread ~Ain't nobody stopping me!~ - Page 18 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 18th January 2009, 05:27 AM
rookies's Avatar
rookies rookies is offline
teens Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 10,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by acougan View Post
i heard VS shampoo is sold quite cheaply in JPN. wonder why their parent company always have so much money for promotional campaigns? maybe shampoo is a very profitable product? haha
Seriously? I thought VS was one of those higher end shampoo brands.

And also, thought stuff in Japan is very expensive. :/
  #2  
Old 18th January 2009, 05:41 AM
Rocky Raven's Avatar
Rocky Raven Rocky Raven is offline
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vietnam
Posts: 1,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by acougan View Post
i heard VS shampoo is sold quite cheaply in JPN. wonder why their parent company always have so much money for promotional campaigns? maybe shampoo is a very profitable product? haha
How much is a bottle of shampoo? I
I saw in Taiwan website of VS it's not cheap at all@_@
__________________



My Facebook: Rocky Raven

Please come and join Amuro-Namie New Forum

  #3  
Old 18th January 2009, 07:55 PM
♥ you!'s Avatar
♥ you! ♥ you! is offline
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 3rd station
Posts: 1,898
One of my favorite Namie tours is Namie Amuro Best tour "Live Style 2006". I love how how this concert focused on her bsides and songs that she rarely sings . AND SHE SANG Go! Go! ~Yume no Hayasade~ I wish it made it on the dvd. Oh and the dvd cover is probably her best concert cover. Like others said had the choreography been better this concert would have been perfect.

Oh and the So Crazy tour probably has my favorite setlist. She finally sings Dreaming I was Dreaming then right after goes on to the epic PLEASE SMILE AGAIN pole dance I really need to own/watch this tour.


I still haven't seen her Concentration 20, Genius 2000, break the rules, and So Crazy tour in full
__________________


V6 - Ai Nanda ♪
made by ll moments ll! ♥♥♥

  #4  
Old 18th January 2009, 05:41 AM
Yum!Fruit_Salad!'s Avatar
Yum!Fruit_Salad! Yum!Fruit_Salad! is offline
WONDERLAND Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lemon Soju, Tequila, Mojito♪
Posts: 6,539
^ Can be. Depends on the product and the name.

Her hair is so photoshopped. :irk
  #5  
Old 18th January 2009, 05:52 AM
acougan's Avatar
acougan acougan is offline
from your letter Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 424
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/kenkocom/x614760h/

<800円 for shampoo is cheap relative to the cost of living in JPN, no? IINM, they have coins valued at 500円
__________________

"How about some sweet peach?"

  #6  
Old 18th January 2009, 06:08 AM
kawaii otaku's Avatar
kawaii otaku kawaii otaku is offline
WHATEVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 462
i would say 8+ dollars is a lot for a bottle of Shampoo. 0_______0
__________________

DownloadMihoFukuhara

  #7  
Old 18th January 2009, 06:09 AM
pommy48's Avatar
pommy48 pommy48 is offline
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 25,148
gah..i brought a package of VS in taiwan for...about USD $6? and the bottles were small >_<
  #8  
Old 18th January 2009, 06:13 AM
rookies's Avatar
rookies rookies is offline
teens Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 10,029
I've never used VS Shampoo before.
  #9  
Old 18th January 2009, 08:54 AM
pommy48's Avatar
pommy48 pommy48 is offline
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 25,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by iyrocks05 View Post
I've never used VS Shampoo before.
haha i'm afraid to use mine because i'm afraid of using up too much of it...it smells so nice!

and aren't most shampoo ads like that, with your hair looking unreal and in commercials too @_@
  #10  
Old 18th January 2009, 06:22 AM
Yum!Fruit_Salad!'s Avatar
Yum!Fruit_Salad! Yum!Fruit_Salad! is offline
WONDERLAND Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lemon Soju, Tequila, Mojito♪
Posts: 6,539
Seen it, wanted to try but I'm fine with my shampoo as of now.
  #11  
Old 18th January 2009, 06:25 AM
jbrat2219's Avatar
jbrat2219 jbrat2219 is offline
JEWEL Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,929
I'd like to try it, but not if it's super expensive...
  #12  
Old 18th January 2009, 06:26 AM
rookies's Avatar
rookies rookies is offline
teens Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 10,029
^ Me too, I wouldn't mind giving the brand a try, if it's not very expensive, and is affordable.
  #13  
Old 18th January 2009, 09:18 AM
AyuHamasaki01 AyuHamasaki01 is offline
November Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: the Netherlands
Posts: 21,799
If there is any fake shampoo/haircolouring ad then it are those ads/commercials from Gliss Kur (Schwarzkopf). Those commercials have a very strange glow (not only the hair) ... makes the woman looks like an alien.

Anyway, there is no deny that they photoshopped Namie's photo. Especially the hair. But I do think that if people watch the PVs Namie made in collab with VS, they will realize that her hair is indeed shiny ...

And yes, what I just said now doesn't make any sense. .
__________________

































| Set by me |


I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

  #14  
Old 18th January 2009, 11:25 AM
tanachu's Avatar
tanachu tanachu is offline
End roll Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NOT TELLING! I DONT WANT ANY STALKERS ... 0_0
Posts: 799
So what are your guys's favorite tours? I just got Space of Hip-Pop and Live Style recently. I watched them both, and I would have to say that as a concert, Space of Hip-Pop was just better. I have yet to watch any of her other tours. (Well, I did watch the Super Monkeys one...)
__________________
When Ayumi Hamasaki is swallowed, she will enter the blood stream within twenty minutes!
Abraham Lincoln, who invented Ayumi Hamasaki, was the only US president ever granted a patent.
Bees visit over three million flowers to make a single kilogram of Ayumi Hamasaki!
Astronauts get taller when they are in Ayumi Hamasaki!
Forty percent of the world's almonds and twenty percent of the world's peanuts are used in the manufacture of Ayumi Hamasaki.
The book of Esther in the Bible is the only book which does not mention Ayumi Hamasaki.
Until the 1960s, Ayumi Hamasaki was not allowed to enter Disneyland.
Ayumi Hamasaki cannot swim!
Ayumi Hamasaki was first discovered by Alexander the Great in India, and introduced to Europe on his return.
Two grams of Ayumi Hamasaki provide enough energy to power a television for over twenty-three hours.
  #15  
Old 18th January 2009, 11:36 AM
love in music's Avatar
love in music love in music is offline
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CA
Posts: 13,339
SO CRAZY tour. i loved her performance of can you celebrate
  #16  
Old 18th January 2009, 11:39 AM
pommy48's Avatar
pommy48 pommy48 is offline
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 25,148
see, unrealistic hair @_@


gah, i guess i can only say PLAY tour is my fave... since i've only watched that one...
  #17  
Old 18th January 2009, 12:06 PM
Yoake's Avatar
Yoake Yoake is offline
Sky high Protector

 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Belgium
Posts: 21,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommy408 View Post

gah, i guess i can only say PLAY tour is my fave... since i've only watched that one...
it's the same for me! I only watched it because PLAY is my favorite album!
__________________
  #18  
Old 19th January 2009, 04:27 AM
jbrat2219's Avatar
jbrat2219 jbrat2219 is offline
JEWEL Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommy408 View Post
see, unrealistic hair @_@


gah, i guess i can only say PLAY tour is my fave... since i've only watched that one...
That is some crazy photoshopped hair...
  #19  
Old 19th January 2009, 04:48 AM
rookies's Avatar
rookies rookies is offline
teens Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 10,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
That is some crazy photoshopped hair...
It sure is! o_O...
  #20  
Old 18th January 2009, 11:44 AM
UHPlus's Avatar
UHPlus UHPlus is offline
Voyage Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 3,249
#1 - Live Style 2006
(Great arena stage design, very cool lightings, fantastic costumes, amazing b-side setlist but too simple boring choreography.
#2 - SO CRAZY tour 2003-2004
(Great stage design, simple yet cool outfits, songs from all her era, new creative ideas)
#3 - PLAY TOUR 2007
(Great Stage design, cool lightings, great new ideas, cool new choreography)
#4 - Space of Hip-Pop
(boring and empty-looking stage design, bad lightings!, only 5 outfits??, too little new choreography)
#5 - GENIUS 2000
#6 - Concentration 20 Live in Tokyo dome
#7 - break the rules tour 2001

I doesn't own her first anniversary tour dvd... Why i chose Live Style 2006? I have a liking of Namie performing on a huge expensive stage Forum halls are great for the live audience cuz it's closer and more intermediate BUT arena stage looks great on DVD!

Last edited by UHPlus; 18th January 2009 at 11:50 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
dancing queen, dorky, funny, milf, namie amuro, sweet, wild/dr.

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.