![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
His initial response to you wasn't very kind... :\
I mean, what else do you call that? O_O
__________________
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
![]() this is more obvious pic ^^
__________________
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wow, when exactly was this pic? I can't believe she used that wing design for her 10th anniversary logo! And Tomoya's wing looks cooler!
__________________
♫honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai♫ |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks truehappiness for cutting it out for me, and pommy408 for that pic! I see it now haha =D
So the "A" is supposed to be an A and T at the same time? Anyway. THAT PHOTO IS SO CUTE. Why did they have to break up? T_T |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
oh the tattoo is a T and A, lol never looked that close, i thought it stand for team ayu or something...@_@
and please clam down, peace is good~ AH! not clam, lol, calm
__________________
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
ooh thanks Pommy
it's a pity that they broke up ![]() The alphabet on Tomoya's looked like an A from afar :S Quote:
I also never say that I pushed all the blame to you , I just want to tell you to behave properly on here in case you get banned by the mods assuming some members couldn't take/stand on how you have treated others in the past since this's not the 1st time you have clashed with TH & other people on here is that too much to ask ? & for the record , I'm not siding with anyone or in some clique/s on here , I'm a loner by nature
__________________
Last edited by KarenPang; 29th June 2008 at 07:33 AM. |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
So u shld tell TH that if he doesnt like me, he can stay away from me and stop calling me a jerk. and not the other way round. cos i definitely didnt stay away from him and i didnt call him a jerk. I am still a peaceful person by the way unless pple step on my tail. |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
2nd paragraph - O_O really ? that's erm freaky
__________________
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() Its like talking to a wall except you expect more from the wall....
__________________
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Maybe they covered up her tattoo in the videos with lots.. and lots of make up?
That's what I figured, since it is near unnoticeable or incapable of being seen.And I'm totally freaking out because Tomoya looks like my ex boyfriend - who was named Tom o_o
__________________
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
seriously, the power of makeup, maybe they put a fake thin skin over it
and lol at the BF coincedence....something, eek typos!
__________________
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
lols it must be a chore to conceal ur back whenever u go out. =X
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I think as long as she doesn't wear any backless stuff it should be fine
__________________
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
hmm ayu usually wear flowy dress, and she don't really show her back in concerts
__________________
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
lols but she usually wear spags when she dances during rehearsals...
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
i really never notice small details, but do they shot her back?
__________________
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
i thk so? geez. but we cant see the tattoo anyway~~
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
so is that the only tattoo she have? does she have other personal tattoos that we can't see? o.O
__________________
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
not sure but that's the only 1 that I know reg her right back's 1
__________________
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
![]() |