![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
||||||
| Notices |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
watch Lick me♥ performance @ MSta (LQ) :
http://6.cn/watch/11369249.html Pic of Kuu @ HEY!x3 : ![]() Credits: JPM she looks so awesome in the pic.. ![]() and live.. soon we will have to download in HQ ;D |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
whoa!! spread your wings kuu!!
she must do an asia tour also!!
__________________
~❤15周年間、おめでとう!❤~ You are my dream |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Lucky Taiwan fans! If she has an asia tour I really hope she will come to Singapore
__________________
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I guess I got to pray more harder for it lols
__________________
[CENTER] ![]() [~Set made by Kodayumi~ ] ♥ Astonishing Ayu ♥ Awesome Kuu-chan ♥ |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ LOL! You should bring them to the airport on the day Kuu arrives here instead!
__________________
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
wow, avex is making all the major artist to perform overseas!
but wtf with the university stadium?? kuu's fans are flooding in taiwan just like ayu's too! she can do it in taipei arena actually
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah, that's great for Kuu, I hope it will be a success!
![]() I also heard that she has many fans in Taiwan, but I think it's a smart move from Avex to begin small, just to see if people really wanna see her.
__________________
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
anyway ku is quite excited about this. here's her quote from article Quote:
__________________
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Kuu remains at number 2 with sales of 7478!
__________________
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
46,150 in total by far.
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
i wanna see her...
![]() she can go to Bali like Ayu.. i definitely gonna fly there! edit: OMG.. it's below 10k already?!
__________________
~❤15周年間、おめでとう!❤~ You are my dream |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
First official photo from TRICK tour:
![]() Credits to kinot @ JPM
__________________
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ I really like the photography for that. <3
__________________
|
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
ah the quality is so amazing ~ thanks |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ Yeah , it's a really nice pic!
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is it possible that 3 SPLASH won't even pass 100k?
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ sadly... I mean if it's already below 10K, thats not looking too good...
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
This is very bad, because this is the type of single Japanese people like to buy, ne? I really thought 3 SPLASH would overpass It's All Love! (which is for me terrible).
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 3 splash, juicy, koda kumi, kumi koda, official thread |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
![]() |