![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
||||||
| Notices |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ hmmm not sure..
since Ryan is basically from NYC, so it could just probably his time to go back to his home? anyway, Timmy has loads of jobs for ayu, it seems lol. he's a composer, a PV model and now translator for ayu~ Last edited by AyUmIXx; 4th September 2011 at 04:36 AM. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Btw thank you so much for the 2 videos!!! She's so cuteee and funny when she speaks english!! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
OMG ayu is so gorgeous in the pale pink dress!!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
They did plan to do an exhibition in New York, so that might be next!
__________________
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
^
^ oh~~ then we just gonna wait and see. anyway, my HK friend told me that ayu n crew went to after party it seems. she got drunk and just came back to the hotel at around 2 AM+ |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Whoa. Fans stalking~! Any pictures? lol
__________________
♫honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai♫ |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm sure she's wearing these gorgeous Christian Louboutin Very Noeud Slingbacks.
![]()
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wow She looks amazing in both dresses! but I still cant understand why Shuya or that Timmy guy would attend. I understand Leslie, he shot the book after all but am I missing something?
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ Haha I guess Timmy is also in the exhibition because of the BRILLANTE shots~
__________________
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Did he direct the Video?
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh no no Leslie Kee directed it, but I meant Timmy is in the BRILLANTE shots~! He's the...drag queen next to Ayu (lol I'm not sure how else to describe him
)
__________________
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah, he is a drag queen or whatever in Brillante as well as the composer, no? But I honestly don't get her thinking. Is Tk going to become a Staff member as well now that he's written songs for her? Are her dancers and composers going to sit with her when she goes on Music station? I still don't even know what Shuya is doing there other than being fuel for rumours ( I don't think theres any truth to them) She should have just gone by herself as she has for other functions in the past, other wise change her professional name to Ayumi Hamasaki and friends.
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
I always see Shuya as her rumbustious gay friend lol
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Ayu seems drunk in these clips, good for her..let her enjoy herself. Last edited by ExodusUK; 4th September 2011 at 07:49 PM. |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
so many pics here.
from AD3II Premiere http://www.tungstar.com/hotspot_bag....48415&cateId=0 from LOVE & HOPE + FIVE Photo Exhibition http://www.tungstar.com/hotspot_bag....48418&cateId=0 edit: do we need ID to see the pics at that TUNGSTAR website? coz i can't open and save the pics~ Last edited by AyUmIXx; 4th September 2011 at 06:46 AM. |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
she looks sooo cute |
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Quote:
__________________
Last edited by Linoa62; 4th September 2011 at 09:02 AM. |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
ayu just tweeted.
she stays one more night at HK Quote:
she just tweeted this Quote:
Last edited by AyUmIXx; 4th September 2011 at 07:38 AM. |
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
![]() |
| Tags |
| 『five』, 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, love & hope, love and hope |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
![]() |