![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
is this AYU? [resolved]
Just wondering: is this ayu??
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5vnfIz9GEyQ&feature=related I can't tell but I can definitly see Shuya dancing. And its recent cuz she's in the CDL school outfit (if it is her) but where the hell is it from??
__________________
ROCK'N'ROLL |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Doesn't look like ayu to me, more like a guy actually :/
The outfit is probably fanmade, it's missing the logo on her chest. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
no, I don't think that this is Ayu~ just a real good cosplayer^^
__________________
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's not her lol. The face
__________________
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
She/He is just lip syncing, right? =.= Didn't know people actually did this though XD
__________________
♫honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai♫ |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
definately not Ayu... I agree that I think it's a drag queen. Pretty good one too!
__________________
..::|Do no evil|::.. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
lol...dun look like her actually
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
yep. definitely a cosplayer
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
omg horrible. That person looks like a male in my opinion.. XD
and where is Shuya? |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
None of these people are actually related to Ayu..
I think it's one of those "-insert artist here- NIGHTS" that some fans have.. They play the artist's music all night and there are cosplayers and a lot of dancing and stuff. I've heard that they're really fun. Seems like the performer is called "HAZ". Here are other links: fairyland Real me INSPIRE I found the club performance page and who organized it and all that. It was a mixi community called "A museum" that did this.. apparently to celebrate the 10th anniversary. http://coolboys.jp/event/schedule.cg...ay=12&id=82580 http://09.mbsp.jp/ayunight/ - home page of A museum; also has gallery of performances ![]() Personally I think it's really cool that they can duplicate performances like this It looks like they're planning another on November 2nd this year.
__________________
Last edited by truehappiness; 29th June 2008 at 06:14 AM. |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
No I don't think it is ayu and yeah the logo is missing.
the hair is nice though
__________________
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
![]() |