question about the unicorn tattoo used in Secret - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 29th June 2008, 10:21 AM
AyuHamasaki01 AyuHamasaki01 is offline
November Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: the Netherlands
Posts: 21,799
Do you guys thinkt that there is a possibility that she "removed" the tattoo?
__________________

































| Set by me |


I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 29th June 2008, 10:33 AM
ImpactBreaker's Avatar
ImpactBreaker ImpactBreaker is offline
The Judgement Day Guardian

 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Brazil
Posts: 15,807
The colors of the tattoo are dark so it would be easier to remove with laser and leave little evidence. A few sections would probably be required thogh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuHamasaki01 View Post
^Are you laughing about yourself? XD.
I'm laughing because "drama" makes me laugh.
__________________

♬♪aijou de nuritsubushite
owaranai Spiral nukedasenai
mazari au mayoi sae irodukete so high
kaeshitakunai
Rise in a spiral yeah
I go insane
Dive to your paradise
(Treat me like a fool)♬♪

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 29th June 2008, 10:54 AM
AyuHamasaki01 AyuHamasaki01 is offline
November Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: the Netherlands
Posts: 21,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpactBreaker View Post
The colors of the tattoo are dark so it would be easier to remove with laser and leave little evidence. A few sections would probably be required thogh.



I'm laughing because "drama" makes me laugh.
Ah, I see. So maybe they airbrushed it? or they used tattoo ink the same color as Ayu's skin

Oh okay
__________________

































| Set by me |


I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 29th June 2008, 11:19 AM
ImpactBreaker's Avatar
ImpactBreaker ImpactBreaker is offline
The Judgement Day Guardian

 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Brazil
Posts: 15,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuHamasaki01 View Post
Ah, I see. So maybe they airbrushed it? or they used tattoo ink the same color as Ayu's skin
Yeah I think they often airbrush it.

Talking about tattoo ink in the color of skin, I was reading one of these days that some people when they get sick of a tattoo or if the tattoo was screwed up, they actually make another completely different tatttoo over the previous one, with colors that cover the previous ones, so it does make sense LOL
__________________

♬♪aijou de nuritsubushite
owaranai Spiral nukedasenai
mazari au mayoi sae irodukete so high
kaeshitakunai
Rise in a spiral yeah
I go insane
Dive to your paradise
(Treat me like a fool)♬♪

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 29th June 2008, 10:23 AM
pommy48's Avatar
pommy48 pommy48 is offline
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 25,148
for a tattoo that big, won't there be a scar, or some un...perfect skin? like there will be a ridge of skin, uneven with the others?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 29th June 2008, 10:25 AM
AyuHamasaki01 AyuHamasaki01 is offline
November Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: the Netherlands
Posts: 21,799
I don't know.
I have now idea how tattoo's are being removed.
__________________

































| Set by me |


I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 29th June 2008, 10:26 AM
pommy48's Avatar
pommy48 pommy48 is offline
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 25,148
yeah, cause they would use a laser to get it off...oh well the tattoo looks good, and it can stand for team ayu ^^
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 29th June 2008, 11:22 AM
AyuHamasaki01 AyuHamasaki01 is offline
November Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: the Netherlands
Posts: 21,799
Of course it makes sense I said it.

But yes, I also think that they often airbrush it IF she still has the tattoo.
__________________

































| Set by me |


I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 29th June 2008, 11:30 AM
the3ye's Avatar
the3ye the3ye is offline
SEASONS Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: back home
Posts: 1,397
there's a conference pic with brushed tattoo, I don't know if it was edited later (photoshop? if yes, bad skills xd) or it's the makeup

__________________
.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 30th June 2008, 12:35 AM
sugarbasil's Avatar
sugarbasil sugarbasil is offline
Sexy little things Protector

 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 4,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Eye View Post
there's a conference pic with brushed tattoo, I don't know if it was edited later (photoshop? if yes, bad skills xd) or it's the makeup

That is really, ridiculously poorly photoshopped by some amateur. Definitely not done by someone on her team. :/

And I would just like to say that Ayu's tattoo looks so much better. It's very tastefully placed and him having that tattoo there just looks awful. It's in the middle of his chest on would look better on the other side. :/
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 29th June 2008, 12:12 PM
AyuHamasaki01 AyuHamasaki01 is offline
November Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: the Netherlands
Posts: 21,799
^Oh I remember.
It looks like bad photoshop though.
__________________

































| Set by me |


I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 29th June 2008, 05:08 PM
apple-pi's Avatar
apple-pi apple-pi is offline
Naturally Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: it's a mystery, Betty ☆ nobody knows.
Posts: 2,462
^Yeah, the 10th anni logo coincidence is kinda freaky huh? But I think Ayu just has a wing fetish or something XD
And I think Tomoya's wing is supposed to look "manlier" XD
__________________

「 チャレンジは馬鹿げたこと リスク 回避するように
愚かな計算して何を守るの?
」


my graphics shop >> here! <<
last.fm | facebook | twitter

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 29th June 2008, 06:57 PM
Aggar's Avatar
Aggar Aggar is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Myanmar(Burma)
Posts: 2,044
I know Ayu has Tatoo but I didn't noticed in 1Love. Thanks for the info.
__________________
Photobucket
Foxxy's beAutiful creAtion

LJ FB
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 29th June 2008, 07:14 PM
Aggar's Avatar
Aggar Aggar is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Myanmar(Burma)
Posts: 2,044
me 2
__________________
Photobucket
Foxxy's beAutiful creAtion

LJ FB
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 29th June 2008, 07:29 PM
apple-pi's Avatar
apple-pi apple-pi is offline
Naturally Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: it's a mystery, Betty ☆ nobody knows.
Posts: 2,462
^Here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empry View Post
You can see it in the 1st picture.
__________________

「 チャレンジは馬鹿げたこと リスク 回避するように
愚かな計算して何を守るの?
」


my graphics shop >> here! <<
last.fm | facebook | twitter

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 30th June 2008, 12:45 AM
apple-pi's Avatar
apple-pi apple-pi is offline
Naturally Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: it's a mystery, Betty ☆ nobody knows.
Posts: 2,462
^Yep, Nagase's tattoo really is weirdly placed :| I wonder why he didn't put it in his back/shoulder as well...
__________________

「 チャレンジは馬鹿げたこと リスク 回避するように
愚かな計算して何を守るの?
」


my graphics shop >> here! <<
last.fm | facebook | twitter

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 30th June 2008, 02:13 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommy408 View Post
for a tattoo that big, won't there be a scar, or some un...perfect skin? like there will be a ridge of skin, uneven with the others?
yeah & to remove a tattoo's a killer

that's why I say I always go for temporary ones cos the thought of a gazillion million needles being punched to my skin is something I can't imagine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfebaggins View Post
Cuz you were in fact being a jerk to karenpang?

Its like talking to a wall except you expect more from the wall....
thanks for standing up for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by apple-pi View Post
^Here:

You can see it in the 1st picture.
ooh thanks

it's visible from the pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by apple-pi View Post
^Yep, Nagase's tattoo really is weirdly placed :| I wonder why he didn't put it in his back/shoulder as well...
I don't know but from afar , the alphabet on Nagase's tattoo looked like an A to me , not a T
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 30th June 2008, 10:11 AM
aqua_crystal's Avatar
aqua_crystal aqua_crystal is offline
INSPIRE Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: My local music store.
Posts: 5,881
Hey, i didn't know about this..... Thanks for sharing
__________________


Last.fm♥

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 30th June 2008, 04:22 PM
prussian blue's Avatar
prussian blue prussian blue is offline
talkin' 2 myself Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ☆cosmic world☆
Posts: 12,075
will ayu going to be a second namie? cause they 2 have tattoes! j/k
__________________


||Youtube||Twitter||


set made by apple-pi

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 2nd July 2008, 09:44 PM
erin1m's Avatar
erin1m erin1m is offline
A Song for XX Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Illinois, USA
Posts: 328
In the AT 08 photo you can see the tattoo is actually altered into the AT 08 logo itself. The heart is completed with a crown on one side. I wonder if it's permanent or if it's just for the show.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.