![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm hoping I will actually get something...this is the first time I've pre-ordered a new Ayu release from Yesasia -.-
I feel so dirty. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well, they only put that at the end because obviously, if something does happen, they can't be blamed for it..
Like so people won't be like "LOL U DIDNT WARN US Y NO DISCLAIMER!?"
__________________
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
i hate this condition,
very confusing LOL ^_^ i did preordered with CDJapan, and using paypal, and i doubt that i can cancel my order with CDJapan, since i use Paypal. then...YA announce this. i hate YA, because previously I asked them before I preorder to CDJapan, and they were responsed that they don't have such promotional products. ^_^ well just wait from CDJapan then. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ you can cancel your order even though you used paypal because I did. I just preordered the album again and I'm just wondering is it going to be first press?!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
How did yesasia get enough stock for this campaign? Wow so if say 1000 people order before 31 august, they would have enough prizes? I wonder if there's some underground thing going on
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
No, they wouldn't, because they explicitly state this:
Quote:
__________________
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I decided not to cancel my order at cdjapan and just stick with it since there is possibility I could win one of the goodies from their compaign.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ yep so did I. Just hoping to win something at CDJapan ^__^
Besides, the only gift I'd REALLY want is the poster, and it's VERY unlike I'll get that, even at YesAsia. |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
wow I would like to have gift A B E
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm just gonna stick with CDJapan... next thing you know I cancel at CDJ and could've gotten something big, and get a sticker from YA.
(And I can't bother with canceling and all that... though I was tempted to get the CD-only from YA, but I won't go crazy with my wallet just yet... *thinks about happy box 2008*) |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
^You may also get a sticker from CDJ. If that's the case then why doesn't Yesasia just state the stock they have and say limited to the first ## people who pre-order before 31st august or something? That's just unethical. Subjected to changes bah...
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well, they don't know for sure how many people will be purchasing from them.. so they have to have a disclaimer that at least says that circumstances can change if something comes up.
__________________
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
how many jackets are there? a and b?
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
There's the special CD+DVD which is first press, a regular CD+DVD that will be out after first press, and a CD only.
__________________
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
is the one at yesasia right now the first press cuz they didnt mention.
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Probably. They cannot assure you, but it's probable that you'll get first press.
Very rarely do preordered albums/singles end up not being first press.. If you have a doubt, check CDJapan if they still have it.
__________________
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
i dont know if this has been posted but cdjapan now has 500 gifts to give away instead of 250 ^__^
Last edited by Ningyo Hime; 28th August 2008 at 08:30 AM. |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I'm happy! it doubles my odds of getting something!thanks for the heads-up ^__^ wouldn't have noticed soon otherwise probably lol. |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
no problem, i hope all you guys who ordered from cdjapan win something ^_^
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
YAYY!!!!! 500 PEOPLE!! Thank god i preordered at CDjapan (Well i'll never order at YA ever again anyway LOL)
__________________
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| a complete ~all singles~, gifts, poster, present campaign, presents |
|
|
![]() |