Annoyed by Timmy... - Page 30 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 8th September 2012, 12:39 PM
Replace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by saigodansu View Post
Really?? With how many of you were going on and on about Mannie & you have less evidence that was a relationship. A few reasons why you have less evidence, On his birthday she didn't even do so much as tweet Happy Birthday like she does for friends, and she was in Bali with guess who. On his appearance at CDL she ignores him and leaves the arena with her staff. Everytime they were photographed out for a meal, she never sat near him. The rings she was touting as the engagement and wedding rings can be found in pictures pre 2010.

And I know some girls who are very close friends as well. They don't write about each other making it sound like theyre in love and they don't pass on important dates with their spouse to be in a seperate country with their friends.

But go ahead and keep making fun of me, none of you would tolerate it if I or anyone else did that way with all of your posts & it seems to be all you can do anymore.
I really would like to see the tweets, I don't know Japanese that well, maybe that's why I haven't noticed. anything interesting about them?

don't think about ppl insulting you, it's AHS
Old 8th September 2012, 12:48 PM
Initiate

most tweets between her and Natsuki are in english so just follow @ayu_19980408 and @Natsukikey and check the tweet history

I quit worrying about it, just building a huge ignore list.

Last edited by saigodansu; 8th September 2012 at 12:51 PM. Reason: 1
Old 8th September 2012, 02:12 PM
P.S II Initiate

AHS sometimes gets quite disgusting

Old 8th September 2012, 02:33 PM
I am... Initiate

For once I think saigodansu may be on to SOME truth. I always felt like Ayumi was probably bisexual from her lyrics, especially is this LOVE?, Marionette, GREEN and November. It feels like the entire storyline from (miss)understood to Love Songs is about the same relationship, but one she always kept from the public - probably one with a woman(is this LOVE?, November).
I don't agree that we have any actual proof though and I don't think her other relationships were faked.
Old 8th September 2012, 03:43 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koumori View Post
Unfortunately the moderators of this particular area of AHS have been away for 1-2 days. That said, if there's drama going on members should report it no matter the post count. It's not exactly hard for drama to suddenly increase post counts to twice what they were the day before, making it hard for mods to keep up.
Well, we couldn't have known that now, could we? I will keep it in mind, though. I don't think there was drama, or whatever you want to call it, before these Ayu closet lesbian?/Timmy closet alien? theories started. It was pretty much on topic, but simply over 500.
Old 8th September 2012, 04:36 PM
GREEN Initiate

Ah, I jsut wanted to add something about the lyrics too:\
I recently thought that some of them could be read as a man singing to a woman...
not that she is bi or anything like that...

anyways...
Old 8th September 2012, 04:49 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Am I really reading the same Timmy thread as I was few pages ago? Honestly, I've never thought of Ayu being a gay or at least, a bi. Personally I don't really mind at all. Also, the talk of Timmy being a alien is definitely beyond me. And then comes all other conspiracies... This thread is a total mess, yet I was able to get my laugh for this weekend as well. Thank you.

I still haven't seen the whole performance of Ayu's on a-nation this year, only three videos actually, but I wasn't so troubled with Timmy's presence on stage. I felt the same way when I watched POWER of MUSIC and CDL11-12 few months ago; I just don't really care about his presence (though I do think that 4 backup singers is a little bit too much, tbh). I did notice him there but I just didn't really give him that much attention. I just concentrated on Ayu, that's all.

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 8th September 2012, 04:50 PM
SURREAL Initiate

edit; nevermind hihi ^^

About ayu possibly being bi, I always had this feeling but not really like "She diggs on girls" or something, I'd always think it would stop with a bit of flirting or something like in GREEN (PV). I see her more intimate with a woman than with a man, if that makes any sense at all. (I cannot picture ayu going further than kissing and such let alone sex).

But I also had the feeling that Timmy was an alien, and look that turned up to be true.

Last edited by RayJason; 8th September 2012 at 05:29 PM.
Old 8th September 2012, 05:09 PM
GREEN Initiate

^ thats a little harsh, lol.

I'm glad that some of you got a kick out of timmy being an alien... we have made your day!
Old 8th September 2012, 05:32 PM
SURREAL Initiate

^ LOL I know right, I deleted that part because it was unneeded. I don't know what it is, sometimes I type something and look back on it and think about my self "omfg what a fat *****".

I just rewatched the a-nation performance by Timmy feat. ayumi hamasaki, and I'm still not too fond on the BRILLANTE x evolution x BRILLANTE combination.
Closed Thread