[BREAKERZ] the 11th thread ~BUNNY LOVE / REAL LOVE 2010~ ; Yasei ni Kaere - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 25th October 2010, 10:50 AM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
LOL your outburst on Aki-sama is priceless
its a little weird calling your husband sama but he's used to it now as well as all the flailing

Quote:

but yeah OMA , the Hotaru flash movie he has did is soooooooo nice *_____________*

I love the music that accompanied the movie too as it's so gorgeous & soothing . You should download it before Darkie delete it from her 4shared account
of course i downloaded it, as if i wouldn't
Well I'm already at MOON SIDE THEATRE's bus stop , I see whether later will the bus come or not & this time round no excuses since I'm 15 mins early

I will be sad that if this's something that only people living in Japan can see & not me [/QUOTE]

I love this website!!!!!!!!!

I'm at the bus stop

Last edited by NekoF4; 25th October 2010 at 10:53 AM.
Old 25th October 2010, 10:58 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoF4 View Post
its a little weird calling your husband sama but he's used to it now as well as all the flailing

LOL you only use sama for someone who you really respects a great deal

it's more up there as compared to san & let alone kun

Quote:
of course i downloaded it, as if i wouldn't

I love this website!!!!!!!!!

I'm at the bus stop
yeah MOON SIDE THEATRE is truly a gem on his webpage & it's hard to believe it's already 7 years old

he must have taken a lot of time & effort to continue to keep it going from then to now

I still kick myself for not discovering this section on his personal side much earlier >_< but now I can understand why Darkie has become a convert of AKIHIDE after I had a tour around the place

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 25th October 2010, 11:07 AM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
LOL you only use sama for someone who you really respects a great deal

it's more up there as compared to san & let alone kun

Spoiler:

he told me he gets embarrassed when he hears me screaming "guitar sex god" at him down the street, so i had no choice but to change it to Aki-sama

Quote:

yeah MOON SIDE THEATRE is truly a gem on his webpage & it's hard to believe it's already 7 years old

he must have taken a lot of time & effort to continue to keep it going from then to now

I still kick myself for not discovering this section on his personal side much earlier >_< but now I can understand why Darkie has become a convert of AKIHIDE after I had a tour around the place
its an amazingly great discovery

it IS really good of him to keep it going, it must be something he enjoys

there are so many things to look at here!!!

Old 25th October 2010, 11:11 AM

Quote:

Spoiler:

he told me he gets embarrassed when he hears me screaming "guitar sex god" at him down the street, so i had no choice but to change it to Aki-sama

~_~ xD

if you watch the MC of their One Man Live BIG BANG ! tour which the footages are found in the fanclub CD + DVD edition of Everlasting Luv / BAMBINO , you can see the guys doing this funny hand flower movement onstage when they call out Aki-sama & the audience doing it likewise too

it's all DAIGO's fault that started this & there was even 1 word that he said which was censored onstage hahahaha

Quote:
its an amazingly great discovery

it IS really good of him to keep it going, it must be something he enjoys

there are so many things to look at here!!!
it's & I'm so blown away by the animated flash movies that he does which're accompanied by really awesome instrumental pieces

he should include new wallpapers drawings in level 4 of the building

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 25th October 2010, 11:16 AM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
~_~ xD

if you watch the MC of their One Man Live BIG BANG ! tour which the footages are found in the fanclub CD + DVD edition of Everlasting Luv / BAMBINO , you can see the guys doing this funny hand flower movement onstage when they call out Aki-sama & the audience doing it likewise too

it's all DAIGO's fault that started this & there was even 1 word that he said which was censored onstage hahahaha
lol

Quote:
it's & I'm so blown away by the animated flash movies that he does which're accompanied by really awesome instrumental pieces

he should include new wallpapers drawings in level 4 of the building
it is really detailed, there is even falling leaves indicating autumn.
I like that there is even some english used
helps me be deluded to think hes fluent in english jokin

have you seen the guy in the office pictures? on his table lol

Old 25th October 2010, 11:33 AM

haha that so far is the only MC I've seen where DAIGO said something onstage where they had to censor it

I don't know what was the word he said onstage which they censored but AKIHIDE was pointing to him after it happened heh

Quote:
it is really detailed, there is even falling leaves indicating autumn.
I like that there is even some english used
helps me be deluded to think hes fluent in english jokin

have you seen the guy in the office pictures? on his table lol
sadly AKIHIDE's not fluent in English ;__; that's why even though his email address's included on his website , I can't do anything with it

if I email him in English , he needs to get someone to translate to Japanese ;__;

LOL yeah I saw the boss of the MOON SIDE THEATRE building , no idea why it's a frog of all animals o_o

Old 25th October 2010, 11:55 AM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
haha that so far is the only MC I've seen where DAIGO said something onstage where they had to censor it

I don't know what was the word he said onstage which they censored but AKIHIDE was pointing to him after it happened heh

sadly AKIHIDE's not fluent in English ;__; that's why even though his email address's included on his website , I can't do anything with it

if I email him in English , he needs to get someone to translate to Japanese ;__;

LOL yeah I saw the boss of the MOON SIDE THEATRE building , no idea why it's a frog of all animals o_o
in't it an alien?, I thought they're all aliens of this little world.

why isn't there a 2nd floor?
is he hiding something?

Old 25th October 2010, 11:58 AM

Quote:
in't it an alien?, I thought they're all aliens of this little world.

xD

Quote:
why isn't there a 2nd floor?
is he hiding something?
oh I was told the 2nd floor used to contain NEVER LAND's material & some extra stuff

I don't know when it was removed from the building but I assume it was probably after BREAKERZ was started but sad that I wasn't able to see it ;__;

but hey , at least we were able to view http://akihide.com/moon/moonside/hotaru.html earlier on like finally

I'm going to do the same thing like what I did just now tomorrow to catch hold of the bus once more

it's still epic thought , the bus's something I wouldn't see it being drive by a normal person in real life LOL

Old 25th October 2010, 03:10 PM

Darkie translated 2 Aki-sama blog entries today X_X

Here's the 2nd one , dated 12th Oct

http://community.livejournal.com/breakerz/323312.html

I already gave her something on my LiveJournal as a form of apperication for helping me to view the Hotaru animated movie clip on MOON SIDE THEATRE

Old 25th October 2010, 03:25 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
xD

oh I was told the 2nd floor used to contain NEVER LAND's material & some extra stuff

I don't know when it was removed from the building but I assume it was probably after BREAKERZ was started but sad that I wasn't able to see it ;__;

but hey , at least we were able to view http://akihide.com/moon/moonside/hotaru.html earlier on like finally

I'm going to do the same thing like what I did just now tomorrow to catch hold of the bus once more

it's still epic thought , the bus's something I wouldn't see it being drive by a normal person in real life LOL
I want to catch the bus again too,
seeing this reminded me i need to change the time back on my laptop

maybe he re-organised his sites, there are links to neverland stuff, actually I discovered if you click the link that says akihide it'll take you to a picture of him and if you click him it takes you to moon side theater
I stalk him when i'm bored

I saw a little boy in town with fingerless gloves on and they had cross bone and skulls, it rmeinded me of DAIGO
but neither the boy nor the skulls were doing wish

Old 25th October 2010, 03:32 PM

Quote:
I want to catch the bus again too,
seeing this reminded me i need to change the time back on my laptop

maybe he re-organised his sites, there are links to neverland stuff, actually I discovered if you click the link that says akihide it'll take you to a picture of him and if you click him it takes you to moon side theater
I stalk him when i'm bored

oh don't worry I will remind you tomorrow again haha

luckily Darkie made that great suggestion on Twitter , if not there's no way I would have seen the bus & also the Hotaru animated movie earlier on ;__;

it's strange that it's only people living in Japan that can view this part of MOON SIDE THEATRE , that's probably something he should start working/fixing on

Quote:
I saw a little boy in town with fingerless gloves on and they had cross bone and skulls, it rmeinded me of DAIGO
but neither the boy nor the skulls were doing wish
aha yeah I know

nowadays whenever I see gloves or skulls , it all links back to BREAKERZ xD

Old 25th October 2010, 03:34 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
oh don't worry I will remind you tomorrow again haha

luckily Darkie made that great suggestion on Twitter , if not there's no way I would have seen the bus & also the Hotaru animated movie earlier on ;__;

it's strange that it's only people living in Japan that can view this part of MOON SIDE THEATRE , that's probably something he should start working/fixing on
i was going to ask, why you suddenly suggested changing the time
it was a great idea !!!

Quote:

aha yeah I know

nowadays whenever I see gloves or skulls , it all links back to BREAKERZ xD
not such a good thing when you have astupid smile on your face and no one else knows why

Old 25th October 2010, 03:39 PM

Quote:
i was going to ask, why you suddenly suggested changing the time
it was a great idea !!!
yeah if she didn't suggested that , we wouldn't be able to catch hold of the funny amusing looking bus & also seeing the firefiles on MOON SIDE THEATRE

I'm waiting for Aki-sama to create an animated movie on cicadas as that's 1 fave topic which always tends to pop up quite a fair bit on his blog

Quote:
not such a good thing when you have astupid smile on your face and no one else knows why
it's ok I have that too since not everyone knows BRZ in my country as much as KPop & let alone Johnny's ~_~

Old 25th October 2010, 04:00 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
yeah if she didn't suggested that , we wouldn't be able to catch hold of the funny amusing looking bus & also seeing the firefiles on MOON SIDE THEATRE

I'm waiting for Aki-sama to create an animated movie on cicadas as that's 1 fave topic which always tends to pop up quite a fair bit on his blog
yeah we'd have been waiting and becoming more and more disappointed

whatever creation he makes next is sure to be quite something, whatever the focus of it is.

Quote:
it's ok I have that too since not everyone knows BRZ in my country as much as KPop & let alone Johnny's ~_~
mine is no different as far as brz ar concerend, but they don't know the others either lol

Last edited by NekoF4; 25th October 2010 at 04:02 PM.
Old 25th October 2010, 04:03 PM

Quote:
yeah we'd have been waiting and becoming more and more disappointed

whatever creation he makes next is sure to be quite something, whatever the focus of it is.
oh you know Aki-sama , he's full of surprises so hopefully the next animated movie he makes will be equally great

now that it's night time in Japan , you can log onto MOON SIDE THEATRE where you can see a pair of cute bunnies sitting outside the building

I find it hard to believe that the single will be out next Wed

seems like yesterday when they just (barely) announced single details surrounding this & then now whoosh , it's finally going to be out sooner or later !

Old 25th October 2010, 04:37 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
oh you know Aki-sama , he's full of surprises so hopefully the next animated movie he makes will be equally great

now that it's night time in Japan , you can log onto MOON SIDE THEATRE where you can see a pair of cute bunnies sitting outside the building

I find it hard to believe that the single will be out next Wed

seems like yesterday when they just (barely) announced single details surrounding this & then now whoosh , it's finally going to be out sooner or later !
I don't get why there isnt a bench during daytime, maybe the bunnies bring it with them

support
Spoiler:

hehe matsu

Old 25th October 2010, 04:50 PM

LOL LOL LOL

maybe but yeah I didn't noticed the bench during the daytime , only the night time's

another bug for AKIHIDE to work on his website ~_~

aww Matsu

I'm really sadistic , I just torture Darkie on Twitter with those nosebleed animated graphics you made of AKIHIDE from BAMBINO's PV

TOO HOT

those scenes are some of my fave part in the PV , I can't be bothered with that girl in the video

she's probably a guy in disguise for all I care

Old 25th October 2010, 04:55 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
LOL LOL LOL

maybe but yeah I didn't noticed the bench during the daytime , only the night time's

another bug for AKIHIDE to work on his website ~_~

aww Matsu

I'm really sadistic , I just torture Darkie on Twitter with those nosebleed animated graphics you made of AKIHIDE from BAMBINO's PV

TOO HOT

those scenes are some of my fave part in the PV , I can't be bothered with that girl in the video

she's probably a guy in disguise for all I care
i'll just sit here, admiring those for awhile

they should just do each other or one of them could dress as a girl *points at their past cosplays* lol

Old 25th October 2010, 04:59 PM

Quote:
i'll just sit here, admiring those for awhile
xD xD

I should fan myself from seeing those gifs too as it's hot & that they're ok for me to post them as so on here haha

Quote:
they should just do each other or one of them could dress as a girl *points at their past cosplays* lol
that reminds me , I really want to see some great pics for their BUNNY LOVE tour pamphlet 8D

I don't know how it's going to be like but it's going to be hot I'm sure

ah if they dress up & be in this Alice In Wonderland setting , that will be totally amazing

Old 25th October 2010, 05:05 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
xD xD

I should fan myself from seeing those gifs too as it's hot & that they're ok for me to post them as so on here haha

that reminds me , I really want to see some great pics for their BUNNY LOVE tour pamphlet 8D

I don't know how it's going to be like but it's going to be hot I'm sure

ah if they dress up & be in this Alice In Wonderland setting , that will be totally amazing
I want to know what they'll do for haloween!!!

I look forward to BUNNY LOVE pics too, I like them as bunnies

Closed Thread

Tags
akihide, breakerz, daigo, shinpei, zain records