BREAKERZ will be your FIGHTERZ warriors in their 4th thread ♥ ♪ - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 9th April 2010, 03:47 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

their debut single SUMMER PARTY / LAST EMOTION was released 2 July ago's (ah those were my early days of supporting the guys <3) while last year in July , they released their 6th single Hikari which was to celebrate the fact that they finally got the chance to perform at the Budokan (they're returning to perform there again this coming July to celebrate their 3rd year anniversary of formation !)

so I wouldn't be surprised if this release pattern's going to repeat again

it can happen ... you imagine on Wed when B.R.Z ACOUSTIC was released , I saw on their website that their FIGHTERZ tour DVD was going to be made available next month

@_@

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 9th April 2010, 04:02 PM
neverending dream Initiate

I'm kinda pumped right now~ I might be able to get the FIGHTERZ DVD.
I guess I won't listen to FIGHTERZ yet until I get the DVD.
Old 9th April 2010, 04:10 PM

oh you should listen to FIGHTERZ , I think I overplayed the album xD

where did you stopped listening to ? before FIGHTERZ was released , I always thought that BIG BANG ! was really good

but now not really because when I compare FIGHTERZ against BIG BANG ! , the album tracks in BIG BANG ! are not as strong as the singles except maybe for BIG BANG ! , GUILTY , Aitakute () & probably even BUZZER BEATER (LOL xD)

for FIGHTERZ's case , the album tracks are equally great if not are more superior than the singles & it helps that they were even more experimental than usual . BIG BANG ! was no nonsense straight up rock but FIGHTERZ's so musically diverse which I really like

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 9th April 2010, 04:45 PM

I finished BIG BANG ! but haven't heard any songs from FIGHTERZ yet oh wait I did listened to NEXT LEVEL because I was intrigued xD
Old 9th April 2010, 04:51 PM

xD

yeah I know why cos of ayumi's . When the tracklist for FIGHTERZ was revealed , that was the 1st song I immediately listened to haha , album track wise xD

I like it , it's written & composed by DAIGO & it's 1 of the more harder songs in FIGHTERZ alongside with DEAR LIAR

in fact NEXT LEVEL's probably inspired by a video game if you read the lyrics translations for it

then again the guys were addicted to Monster Hunter a while back ago no thanks to AKIHIDE xD ... they even blogged about it individually

if there's any song & etc that you want to know what it's all about or basically anything BRZ related , let me know , I have a ton of wealth worth of info on the guys & I don't mind sharing to people who bothers to listen to my nonsense xD

in case you don't know , I have uploaded B.R.Z ACOUSTIC and the Shunrenka PV + making offshot clips in the Asian Media Downloads section yesterday

let's just say that the making offshot clip for Shurenka is a barrier worth of laughter especially the ending 8D

Last edited by KarenPang; 9th April 2010 at 04:56 PM.
Old 9th April 2010, 05:07 PM

^ I didn't know you uploaded B.R.Z ACOUSTIC I rarely check the Asian Media Downloads.
THANKS A TON <3

----------------Listening to it now--------------

I love Shunrenka I think I actually teared up.
It's so refreshing to hear Ao no Mirai Acoustic.
I was excited for Dandelion Acoustic because Dandelion is one of my fave BREAKERZ song and I actually teared up a bit too.
Bambino, I actually had to listen to the FIGHTERZ version I prefer the FIGHTERZ version.
I enjoyed listening to ~Ashita e no Kakehashi~ it's really calming on its own way.
I love BIRDMAN it just sounds so awesome.
I was surprised when I saw Miss you because I thought the Original sounds acoustic enough but nonetheless I love it.
I also love Nanzenkai ... Nanmankai ... I love the intro~

My faves are Shunrenka and Dandelion~

Last edited by Cherry Dynamite; 9th April 2010 at 05:49 PM.
Old 10th April 2010, 04:08 AM

I also uploaded the Shurenka PV + making offshot in Asian Media Downloads too . Those clips are ripped , encoded & uploaded by me personally from my copy of the album

the Shurenka making offshot clip is HILARIOUS & I think it's 1 of my fave making offshot clips of the guys now 8D

I don't know if you know this Cherry but the acoustics of Dandelion , Nanzenkai ... Nanmankai ... , B.R.Z ~Ashita e no Kakehashi~ & Birdman , were already available in their GRAND FINALE - LOVE FIGHTER singles so it's not really new to me

But the other 3 songs excluding Shurenka , yes

Ao no Mirai - you can hear the words Future In Blue echo in the background which's so nice

BAMBINO - oh this's hawt , I never thought an acoustic can sound so passionate til I heard this <3

Miss you - it's 1 of my fave tracks from their debut album & I'm very happy that it was given an acoustic mix

god I think this sounds better than the original somemore O_O . I think it's cos of how vulnerable & raw DAIGO sounded like in here

===

BLOGS UPDATE

The guys talked about the fanclub spring party event yesterday which took place at Yokoyama Blitz . The event was to celebrate DAIGO's birthday

DAIGO - http://community.livejournal.com/ran...ogs/97545.html

he spammed his blog with 7 entries & he's talking about the event for all the entries

LOL he posted 4 pics of himself in the same outfit with different angles being taken xD

The stage looked good but he looked better himself COUGH

in case you wonder that pic with 5 guys , the other 2 are their backup bass player & drummer , Matsu & Makoto .

Makoto who's their backup drummer's cuter

SHINPEI - http://community.livejournal.com/breakerz/218568.html

omg he looks great in there & his phone camera's SO sharp , I'm talking about a 12 pixels one that he's using D:

oh my ... I don't mind to give you a (soft) massage

so cute aww

Old 10th April 2010, 04:51 AM

^ I didn't know that it was included on their singles since I haven't downloaded any of their singles yet

DAIGO is so cute <3
Shinpei looks so cute~

Last edited by Cherry Dynamite; 10th April 2010 at 05:05 AM.
Old 10th April 2010, 04:59 AM

it's ok no worries

in the album , the acoustic of Dandelion's the oldest as that was included in their GRAND FINALE single which was released last Feb

the last acoustic song included in a single of theirs was Birdman . That was found in LOVE FIGHTER's

so it's

Dandelion - GRAND FINALE
Nanzenkai ... Nanmankai ... - Everlasting Luv / BAMBINO
B.R.Z ~Ashita e no Kakehashi~ - Hikari
Birdman - LOVE FIGHTER

Last edited by KarenPang; 10th April 2010 at 05:04 AM.
Old 10th April 2010, 08:56 AM

KURAIMU: The New DAIGOism

DAIGO, who just turned 32 on April 8, announced a post-WISH DAIGOism along with his inauguration as supporter of the metro exhibit, Chagall (July 3-October 11, The University Art Museum – Tokyo University of the Arts).

The new word is “kuraimu.” At 32, DAIGO proudly exclaimed that he wants “to live his life running full-speed on his own path, painting his own life-kuraimu!”

At the mention of “kuraimu,” the press’ reaction was, “…” At this silence, DAIGO explained, “It’s a DAIGOism. “Kuraimu” is from the English word “climb,” which I attach at the end words everytime I want to heat up the place. Grandpa’s (Former PM Takeshita Noboru) first name also means the same thing, and it’s kind of a good omen.”

Also commenting on the previously rumoured passionate love affair with Kanjiya Shihori, he says, “Totally not true-kuraimu. I was shocked-kuraimu. I swear upon grandpa’s name that it’s 158% false,” immediately putting the new word into repeated use.

Source

Translated by Mikai @ brzfan.net

===

LOL I knew it somehow or another , this was going to be made official . I already know this way back in Jan

T_T T_T T_T

but that picture of DAIGO is hot lawt

you can find other pics of him here -> http://news.walkerplus.com/2010/0408/13/

Old 10th April 2010, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
“to live his life running full-speed on his own path, painting his own life-kuraimu!”
This is so nice...
Old 10th April 2010, 12:57 PM

^ yup it's . Most of the time he comes across as an airhead , stupid & somewhat silly but if you read his blog everyday like me , you get to see different sides of DAIGO & the guys that you will not see in pics & etc

anyway ...

B.R.Z ACOUSTIC has dropped outta the top 10 today

they're at #18 today as compared to yesterday's #7 X___X

I guess BRZ fans in Japan doesn't like the idea of an acoustic mini album ? ugh this's bad but it beats Ao no Mirai's chart position anytime

Old 10th April 2010, 02:41 PM
Sky high Protector

Quote:
[B][I]

At the mention of “kuraimu,” the press’ reaction was, “…” At this silence, DAIGO explained, “It’s a DAIGOism. “Kuraimu” is from the English word “climb,” which I attach at the end words everytime I want to heat up the place.

A DAIGOism XD
Soon He will release a dictionnary about the DAIGO language. XD
Old 10th April 2010, 02:48 PM

actually Yoake , he has a DAIGO dictionary section in his DAIGO ROCK book

it's like 2 pages or so ? & no I'm not kidding , I'm serious , I have the book myself 8D xD

Old 10th April 2010, 04:40 PM

LOL! Hopefully he'll release a full dictionary.
Old 10th April 2010, 04:59 PM
Sky high Protector

Quote:
actually Yoake , he has a DAIGO dictionary section in his DAIGO ROCK book

it's like 2 pages or so ? & no I'm not kidding , I'm serious , I have the book myself 8D xD

I can't beleive it.
2 pages it's a good start! XD
Old 10th April 2010, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Dynamite View Post
LOL! Hopefully he'll release a full dictionary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoake View Post

I can't beleive it.
2 pages it's a good start! XD

well why not ? it MIGHT happen in the future 8D

I already know of some words that made make the cut in that DAIGO always like to use in his blogs , speech & etc

- WISH ; well duh xD . I even know how this came about too 8D

- Kuraimu

- Maji de ; seriously in English

- What do you think about it in Japanese ; he always uses this most of the time before he signs off in his blog entries

- Nice to meet you in Engrish 8D

- buchagei ; sometimes he used this Japanese word in his daily lingo talk & in his blog . It actually means punch hard but it doesn't make any sense if he uses it just like that xD

- gakchitei ; ditto like buchagei

omg I can't believe this , I'm being DAIGO-fied big time without knowing LMAO 8D

@_@

Old 11th April 2010, 02:33 AM

LOL Where can I find all of his translated blogs btw? xD
Thanks a lot
Old 11th April 2010, 04:16 AM

here Cherry -> http://community.livejournal.com/ran...logs/tag/daigo

for SHINPEI & AKIHIDE , it's all in http://community.livejournal.com/breakerz

all 3 blogs are translated by Nat herself & random_jblogs is her own community that she made up out of boredom lol

Has been long since he mentioned Lily (his grandma's dog) & nice that he quoted a lyrics or 2 from Ao no Mirai

Old 11th April 2010, 02:57 PM

B.R.Z ACOUSTIC is down to #29 today

;_________;

this's really sad/depressing . I guess BRZ fans doesn't like the idea of an acoustic mini album

I wonder if things will be diferent if the acoustic album was a full length one instead but sigh , it's not going to be top 10 overall & I believe this's going to be their 1st release not to get a top 10 debut position since their 1st mini album Ao no Mirai which debuted at #123 overall

it's ironic cos both are mini albums O_O

I still will support the guys no matter what happens . I hope that they wouldn't be that upset about this when they blog about it in days to come

Closed Thread

Tags
akihide, breakerz, daigo, shinpei, zain records