'LOVE' mini album out November 8th, 1st of five 15th anniversary releases [II] - Page 11 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 9th October 2012, 02:07 AM
rainy day Initiate

I dislike Love Song. Love the album now, but that song I only recently started to play. I always start the album at crossroad. I just feel like her shouting is too much "yeah yeaaah" and the chorus is so watery.
Old 9th October 2012, 02:13 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

I think crossroad grew on me more than any other song. And November.

A lot of those songs are so on par with each other for me though...I was bored.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 9th October 2012, 02:24 AM
P.S II Initiate

i don't mind Timmy appearing as a composer in the new album/mini album. his music is quite good and versatile. just hope that he won't appear in any of her new PV...
Old 9th October 2012, 06:34 AM
SCAR Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious n Bold View Post
you don't think Love song is amazing?
i know my friends who are very casual ayu fans LOVE Love song
sorry I don't

Microphone was the last song I listened to that totally blew me away, meaning I could not stop listening to it for the next week.

what turned me off (a lot) to love songs (the album) were not the songs, but her grating voice. Her vocals for that album....my ears just can't take it.
Old 9th October 2012, 06:36 AM
SCAR Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
there were plenty of amazing songs on Love Songs, FIVE and Party Queen
not to me in my opinion. Did they have good songs? yes.....

amazing songs? nope....
Old 9th October 2012, 06:49 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

^ Too bad. Love songs turned out to be one of the best albums for me. It has so many gems on it! Love song kind of became an Ayu classic <3 and crossroad, Last angel, Virgin road, do it again, November and Last angel are no less.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 9th October 2012, 07:02 AM
Because of You Initiate

exactly. I still cant believe Love songs is there. its such a master piece and when I was listening to it the other day, I cant believe my eyes got watery listening to crossroad. I dont know why, its so intense. I cant listen to that track without crying lol. Whole album is description of life.
Old 9th October 2012, 08:08 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoetGirl View Post
exactly. I still cant believe Love songs is there. its such a master piece and when I was listening to it the other day, I cant believe my eyes got watery listening to crossroad. I dont know why, its so intense. I cant listen to that track without crying lol. Whole album is description of life.
When I look at the album cover of Love Songs, I was like WTF? Are you pretending you are a young girl, ayu? After few days, I got used to the cover. When the songs were leaked, I was like wow! I love this album a lot since Secret. It is because Love Songs gives me a strong feeling that Party Queen, NEXT LEVEL, Rock n Roll cannot give me. A strong feeling that can shake my heart and my emotion all the time when I listen to Love Songs.

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 9th October 2012, 08:25 AM
Initiate

Love song is the best song in her discography for me. I have listened to it over 1000 times easily and am still not sick of it.
Old 9th October 2012, 08:53 AM
poker face Initiate

I can't understand how people dislike love songs. This is one of her best albums in the last years. Compare to PQ, it is in many ways better. The transitions, the insanity of the songs...it is more listenable as PQ imo. I wouldn't say, that Party Queen is bad, i like it too but it don't knocked over me like LS.
Old 9th October 2012, 11:29 AM
Dolls Initiate

I also really like Love Songs.. and also the song Love Song.
Old 9th October 2012, 11:53 AM
No way to say Initiate

no covers yet? :/

nothing scheduled on TV? that's sad

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 9th October 2012, 03:55 PM
GREEN Initiate

I know! Love Songs is what dragged be back into the fandom after the disaster of Guilty. I never really gave the other albums a chance... but Love songs... was...

It just reminded me of Ayumi of the older days... what I loved about the woman...

ah... the memories... lol
Old 9th October 2012, 04:01 PM
Dolls Initiate

I like Love songs, but tbh I listen to PQ more often. Ls it's a nostalgical album (with some songs exceptions) which I have to be in mood for it. Party Queen have "angst" moment (reminds me - Return Road - Tell me why) which I still like to hear in a trio.
but with Ls album "Love song" is one of her best songs in her carieer. It's just Ls is too.. soft for me? That's why I am loving NEXT LEVEL now more, and I wasn't never fan of it oO

but in that case, I can't compare Ls to PQ. They are too completely diffrent albums. Like every Ayu album.

Last edited by pepper; 9th October 2012 at 04:11 PM.
Old 9th October 2012, 04:05 PM
ayu trance Initiate

There are many precious moments on Love songs indeed.
Old 9th October 2012, 04:20 PM
No way to say Initiate

Love Songs is an amazing album. Her best since (miss)understood IMO
Old 9th October 2012, 05:03 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
I know! Love Songs is what dragged be back into the fandom after the disaster of Guilty. I never really gave the other albums a chance... but Love songs... was...

It just reminded me of Ayumi of the older days... what I loved about the woman...

ah... the memories... lol
o.O GUILTY was a disaster? I am sorry I respect your opinion, but GUILTY was just so epic. Imo the only album that really came off as a disappointment was NEXT LEVEL.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 9th October 2012, 05:11 PM
GREEN Initiate

^ Lol... I love that album now... (next level)

I guess disaster is a bad word for the album... it's just heavy on the rock side and Secret was that as well... it just didn't change enough for me like her albums usually do. I felt it was the same thing.
I will say i enjoyed the singles very much, but the rest of it was just bland for me. But as I have aged and the album as aged I enjoy it more, it's still just near the bottom of the list for me.
Old 9th October 2012, 05:15 PM
glitter Initiate

And IMO the only album that really came off as a disappointment was Love songs lol My hardcore fandom died with that album.

GUILTY and NEXT LEVEL are my favorites, together with RAINBOW lol
Old 9th October 2012, 05:21 PM
End of the World Initiate

I was disappointed when NEXT LEVEL first came out because it was so different from GUILTY and I loved GUILTY, but now I like it. There isn't an Ayu album I dislike anymore. I like them all.

久しぶり〜

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 15th anniversary, love, song 4 u