[Utada Hikaru] The Storm Goddess says Goodbye to Happiness in her 41st thread - Page 11 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 4th November 2010, 08:47 PM
amorphose's Avatar
amorphose amorphose is offline
Greatful days Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Movin' on
Posts: 4,503
I wish I had pre-ordered. I can't afford it though.
  #2  
Old 4th November 2010, 11:21 PM
dreamland2.0's Avatar
dreamland2.0 dreamland2.0 is offline
Liar Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,720
^me tooooooo I waited a couple days though but now I'm so glad I did because it's such an awesome release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I'd probably buy this just for Goodbye Happiness!!!!!!
__________________

❁Flavors❁CD Collection❁Nana Mizuki Forum❁
  #3  
Old 5th November 2010, 11:09 AM
JackieRos's Avatar
JackieRos JackieRos is offline
Curtain call Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 16,157
bonus dvd big woop

kuma charm cute!
  #4  
Old 5th November 2010, 11:52 AM
nanakopy87's Avatar
nanakopy87 nanakopy87 is offline
INSPIRE Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 5,988
i pre-ordered it on the first day too.but i cancelled it and re-order it again to get free shipping from cdj XD
__________________


  #5  
Old 5th November 2010, 05:32 PM
Polyrhythm Polyrhythm is offline
Liar Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 6,650
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanakopy87 View Post
i pre-ordered it on the first day too.but i cancelled it and re-order it again to get free shipping from cdj XD


I know right? Best promo ever.

The director of Utada Hikaru's new PV will be......Utada Hikaru o_o


Last edited by Polyrhythm; 5th November 2010 at 05:45 PM.
  #6  
Old 5th November 2010, 05:08 PM
Pieces_of_SEVEN's Avatar
Pieces_of_SEVEN Pieces_of_SEVEN is offline
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 17,285
Ugh, after spending $200 on ayu's album, and Xmas coming up...I wish I could order this.
__________________

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
  #7  
Old 5th November 2010, 05:47 PM
Beauty4123 Beauty4123 is offline
SAKURA Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 30,030
...now i REALLY want to watch this PV.
__________________


Lisa on social media ♡ @ twitter & tumblr!

  #8  
Old 5th November 2010, 05:51 PM
amorphose's Avatar
amorphose amorphose is offline
Greatful days Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Movin' on
Posts: 4,503
UTADA DIRECTED IT? ...it's either gonna be super freaking amazing judging by how good she is at writing / composing / producing / singing... or super awful considering how lazy she is.

I'm optimistic though! xD
  #9  
Old 5th November 2010, 05:58 PM
Pieces_of_SEVEN's Avatar
Pieces_of_SEVEN Pieces_of_SEVEN is offline
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 17,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by amorphose View Post
UTADA DIRECTED IT? ...it's either gonna be super freaking amazing judging by how good she is at writing / composing / producing / singing... or super awful considering how lazy she is.

I'm optimistic though! xD
lmao
__________________

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
  #10  
Old 5th November 2010, 06:39 PM
jbrat2219's Avatar
jbrat2219 jbrat2219 is offline
JEWEL Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by amorphose View Post
UTADA DIRECTED IT? ...it's either gonna be super freaking amazing judging by how good she is at writing / composing / producing / singing... or super awful considering how lazy she is.

I'm optimistic though! xD


I'm sure it'll be fine!
  #11  
Old 5th November 2010, 05:56 PM
dreamland2.0's Avatar
dreamland2.0 dreamland2.0 is offline
Liar Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,720
Sweet!! I'm even more excited!!! Go go hikki!
__________________

❁Flavors❁CD Collection❁Nana Mizuki Forum❁
  #12  
Old 5th November 2010, 06:05 PM
Mirai Noah's Avatar
Mirai Noah Mirai Noah is offline
glitter Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: California, USA
Posts: 11,727
Whoa! Looking forward to it!
__________________

There's never a day that I have to remember you because I never for a moment forgot you.
My LJ x Hitomi Shimatani @ LJ x Yuna Ito @ LJ x ayaka @ LJ x misono @ LJ
  #13  
Old 5th November 2010, 06:59 PM
JackieRos's Avatar
JackieRos JackieRos is offline
Curtain call Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 16,157
waaaaaaah she's directing it!
  #14  
Old 5th November 2010, 08:19 PM
CoriKaru's Avatar
CoriKaru CoriKaru is offline
Greatful days Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Behind You, In The Closet, Pushing You Out
Posts: 4,623
Jeez. Utada is a One Team Dominating Machine.

We'll just add "Directing" to her ever growing list of things that only a "Lazy" person would do.

Seriously though, how someone who is THIS involved in their music, practically from conception to execution, can be called "Lazy" is beyond me. She goes above and beyond what she actually has to do, which is show up in her Kuma pajamas in studio and sing.

I can only hope to one day be just a meager percentage as "Lazy" as she is.

(Pre-Ordered Yesterday)

EDIT: Utada tweeted about her "Goodbye Happiness CM PV"

We might not have to wait until the 8th/9th to get a peek at it.
__________________

I Have Never Tried On PERFUME Before, But There Is A First Time For Everything.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by drdolce View Post
Man, CoriKaru's posts are gold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtka-chan View Post
^Hell no, Ayu is not that pretty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
^ There's nothig wrong on being a slut...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumsushi View Post
I saw Ayu's dress and realized where the budget for the whole video went. On the dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoriKaru View Post
ayumistans I swear fo' gawd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelosama View Post
For some things you have Mastercard, for others you have Nakata Yasutaka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle ! View Post
Kuu Like a Sick And His midecin is near She should use it before it's gonna expire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klauser_Bateson View Post
So this is the girl who said her favorite Playstation game was Super Mario Bros. and held the PS Vita upside down at a press conference.

That aside, how's her music? Is it good?

Last edited by CoriKaru; 5th November 2010 at 08:45 PM.
  #15  
Old 5th November 2010, 08:54 PM
Mirrorcle Monster's Avatar
Mirrorcle Monster Mirrorcle Monster is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 4,365
I hope thePV is original and not boring...
__________________
  #16  
Old 6th November 2010, 01:08 AM
Picaflor 7/4's Avatar
Picaflor 7/4 Picaflor 7/4 is offline
forgiveness Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Levittown, PA
Posts: 5,087
I hope the dvd comes with a making of. especially for this video. I would love to see her behind the scenes doing her own thing and see how she handles her first pv.
__________________
Does everyone miss me yet?
  #17  
Old 6th November 2010, 01:22 AM
Polyrhythm Polyrhythm is offline
Liar Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 6,650
New message from Hikki congratulating EMI on their 50th anniversary

http://50th.emimusic.jp/

Oh and fk. Hikki's grandma died......
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20...000045-spn-ent
  #18  
Old 6th November 2010, 01:27 AM
Bigtop Bigtop is offline
Beautiful Day Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bothell, WA, USA
Posts: 9,548
Oh no... That's another sad thing to Hikki's 2010 farewell... Maybe her farewell (into hiatus) could also be dedicated to the memory of her grandmother?
  #19  
Old 6th November 2010, 01:36 AM
Beauty4123 Beauty4123 is offline
SAKURA Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 30,030
my condolences to her family. hope hikki's grandma will rest in peace.
__________________


Lisa on social media ♡ @ twitter & tumblr!

  #20  
Old 6th November 2010, 02:45 AM
bluegie's Avatar
bluegie bluegie is offline
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,888
may hikki's grandma will rest in peace...
__________________
...
...
...
.
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.