[A] Rock'n'Roll Circus Tour FINAL ~7days Special~ thoughts? - Page 11 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 21st May 2011, 04:54 AM
forgiveness Initiate

^^ I see, so the """HEAVEN""" section is replaced by the addition of MOON
Old 21st May 2011, 02:34 PM
Two of us Initiate

awesome... my favorite concert now!

FACEBOOK
Old 21st May 2011, 05:48 PM
As if.. Initiate

What actually happened in the HEAVEN section? I'm curious to know since I thought that the end of BALLAD wasn't proper IMO. Was it long, and was Ayu a part of it?
Old 21st May 2011, 06:01 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

i duno if i am slow, but i just realised that

1) The segment after Virgin Road and before Don't look back, the arrows represent "fast forward", which means "forward" and telling us not to look back LOL.

2) and when Go-mi "opened" the chamber gates, ayu was inside the chamber! i duno whats the significance though haha =x

3) The segment after Because of You and before Sexy little things, peco and princess yoko were singing a song about cabaret.. I heard words like "Showtime ga ima hajimaru", "cabaret" (of cos), "yokoso" "happy time", "my song". the rest i dont get it. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
MOON replaced the """HEAVEN""" section.
i dont think that MOON replaced the HEAVEN section.. after all, ayu singing MOON has got nothing to do with Shuya and Midoringu going to the HEAVEN. perhaps ayu felt that that part was just redundant? she could still sing MOON without removing that HEAVEN section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEAVEN~Destiny~ View Post
What actually happened in the HEAVEN section? I'm curious to know since I thought that the end of BALLAD wasn't proper IMO. Was it long, and was Ayu a part of it?
midoringu and shuya died at the same timing that they should die (this sounds weird). they disappeared down the circular stage and ayu continued her "Kyou no..." just before the song ends, Shuya and Midoringu were raised up to the ceiling above the main stage.. just like Naoto and ayu in rainy day AT06.

It was very beautiful! a bit upset that they removed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by terra View Post
3. Sexy little things should be merrier and wackier, I hope she had a juggler, someone with unicycle etc it'll be greater imo

Questions though,
there should be a choreo for Memorial when Maro torned the purple fabric from behind Ayu...I kinda want to see those
actually there was a juggler in Sexy little things. Look carefully when the red curtains were released, they were sitting on the ground beside ayu juggling. Not really prominent though but if you look carefully u shld see it.

And to ur qns, Memorial address had no dancers if i am not wrong. and even if there were, its for count down. and only Zin, Chisa and Suba-sama!

Last edited by alternarist; 21st May 2011 at 06:41 PM.
Old 21st May 2011, 07:25 PM
As if.. Initiate

^Wait, so at the end, Shu-ya and Midoring flew to the ceiling...
then what was up with Maro ripping purple fabric...?

MY 100TH AHS POST! YAY!
Old 21st May 2011, 07:31 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think it's because there was a photo taken of a dancer ripping fabric behind Ayu featured in some magazine or something. It was used for Aderianu's fan cover of the AT10 audio CD.

And I think that Shu-ya and Midoring's "journey to heaven" probably ended up on the cutting room floor because they had planned to have MOON performed right after BALLAD ended. I wonder how she does her costume changes on stage, haha.
Old 22nd May 2011, 06:28 AM
rainy day Initiate

So I got my DVD yesterday, and I FREAKING LOVE THE CONCERT!! It's her best for me, along with AT05!

My favorites:
Microphone - Epic opening! It's freaking amazing, the first time I watched the LQ video, I was so close to crying. It was too good.

The entire 'solitude' section - Like everyone had said, this section was AMAZING! The vocals, the drama, the theatrics. Love it!

The entire 'Rimbaud' section - I have to say, this section touched me a lot! It made me love count down even more and of course there's Memorial address. I thought the costume choice was really good. The skirt opened up really nicely when Ayu spun around in Memorial address

Virgin Road - Pretty simplistic, but beautiful. Vocals, dress, theatrics. Beautiful.

'memories'/Don't look back - The video intro with the dancers was so good! And Don't look back was really good too. Lots of energy I feel.

The entire 'THE CABARET' section - Fun, entertaining. I somewhat noticed the mic. problem people are talking about here but I wasn't really bothered. THE CABARET was actually a pretty good song too! But it kinda seems like Princess is trying to hard XD

Lady Dynamite - I really love the behind-the-screen thing. I thought it was really creative.

End of main concert - It reminded me so much of the ending for the main concert of her dome tour! Really love it.

What I disliked:
Those darn clowns - Lots of people found them entertaining, but I was so bored with them lol. It was cool when the first clown made the audience do the human wave, but it just gets boring after that imo.

Last angel's vocals - T'was pretty bad compared to the rest of the concert. Pretty rough.
Old 22nd May 2011, 09:58 AM
forgiveness Initiate

@alternarist
There was a dance section like truehappiness said. It's on Memorial address since the back lights were green.
I realized the juggler but he juggled so fast I need a proper one

^^ I agree with that, they could think about the whole changing costume on round stage, and being flew to the main stage flying, they'll get into the projection curtain.
Old 22nd May 2011, 10:46 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I think it's because there was a photo taken of a dancer ripping fabric behind Ayu featured in some magazine or something. It was used for Aderianu's fan cover of the AT10 audio CD.

And I think that Shu-ya and Midoring's "journey to heaven" probably ended up on the cutting room floor because they had planned to have MOON performed right after BALLAD ended. I wonder how she does her costume changes on stage, haha.
hmm.. i just saw the fan cover of AT10 audio CD. I really have no idea where this pic was taken. I have double-checked with my own review of the first leg of the RnRC tour, i wrote that Memorial address had no dancers involved, while count down only had Zin, Suba-sama and Chisa involved. The person who tears the fabric seems to be an acrobat.. and acrobats are not involved in either performances.. this is strange.....

and regarding the "journey to heaven", i have also double-checked my own review of the concert, after Shuya and Midoringu's journey to heaven, and before BALLAD ends, a curtain was released and a picture of a moon was shone on the curtain (think LABYRINTH AT2007).

this means that the "journey to heaven" still could have took place be it MOON performance was there or not. Just my opinion on this.
Old 22nd May 2011, 11:21 AM
forgiveness Initiate

^ The picture came from the pamphlet. Indeed, the three aerial guys performed during Memorial address or maybe intended to be include, idk.
Old 22nd May 2011, 01:47 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

anyone knows if the dvd is in singapore stores already?
Old 22nd May 2011, 03:13 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

^I think currently not yet atm. Singapore HMV just placed orders with the supplier. We shall wait till they update their fb page when the stocks arrive XD

あゆ
Old 23rd May 2011, 11:09 AM
forgiveness Initiate

You guys, the acrobat WAS behind Ayu in Memorial Address in the first concerts in the tour. There where two of them in the sealing hanging in threads and one back of her wawing with that ripping fabric. During the climax of the song he kind of covered her with the fabric. It was pretty cool to watch cuz it kind of looked like that fabric was her torned wings or something.

But they changed it, maybe they thought Memorial Address do the best with Ayu herself only.

AND OMG I'M TOO UPSEAT ABOUT THEM REMOVING SHU-YA AND MIDORING FLYING UP TO THE SKY IN THE END. It was really pretty to see live!! Since they went overboard with the drama in BALLAD they could have went all in and saved that for the DVD too imo. Hehe.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 23rd May 2011, 02:08 PM
TO BE Initiate

Watched it a few days ago. Blu-ray gives ayu concert some justice.

I love basically every song on this setlist. The concert is amazing but visuals and audio were spectacular. This could rank as one of my favoritest concert ever, well maybe after PCDL, but it ranks there with A07/08/09 for sure!!!
Old 25th May 2011, 04:26 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

look who i saw in the audience, i believe this are aura and gigi (circled in red), but i can be wrong
Spoiler:

Old 25th May 2011, 04:57 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayufan- View Post
look who i saw in the audience, i believe this are aura and gigi (circled in red), but i can be wrong
Spoiler:

We are xD me the one with white dress~ not a flattering pic xD

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 25th May 2011, 05:20 PM
Love song H-Initiate

^that's cool!
Old 25th May 2011, 05:54 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by aura~ View Post
We are xD me the one with white dress~ not a flattering pic xD
that is soo awsome!
Old 25th May 2011, 09:31 PM
Sky high Protector

All of the concert is amazing.
It's my favorite arena concert!!
Old 29th May 2011, 02:47 AM
SCAR Initiate

Almost finished watching the blu-ray rip. This has to be one of my favourite Ayu concerts as well. Although it would have been nice to see some of the songs they cut out from the earlier dates.

Anyone noticed the camera work has dramatically improved?

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 7 days special, arena tour 2010, rock'n'roll circus