[News] GREEN/Days covers!!! - Page 11 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #201  
Old 27th November 2008, 11:00 PM
douggn's Avatar
douggn douggn is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: ☜☆☞ Australia☜☆☞
Posts: 2,064
I love them all but i hope the GREEN/Days will have a poster, im getting the Days/GREEN poster with my order but I think GREEN/Days looks the best and would be a better poster
Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old 27th November 2008, 11:02 PM
mangoo_x3's Avatar
mangoo_x3 mangoo_x3 is offline
A Song for XX Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 327
reading the previous posts, her eyes "appears" to be a blank stare. i think its not. its like the kind of facial expression everyone won't get.. its like a high fashion couture shot. also it seems like the two versions have completely different covers cause ayu wants to target the boys and the girls ROFL xD


Also it seems like she has green color contacts on.. i think thats really clever how she purposely made everything pink and not green but made her eyes green.
__________________

"これからも 忘れられない."


Last edited by mangoo_x3; 27th November 2008 at 11:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old 27th November 2008, 11:10 PM
GRACE's Avatar
GRACE GRACE is offline
winding road Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: US of A, New England is love~
Posts: 7,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoo_x3 View Post
Also it seems like she has green color contacts on.. i think thats really clever how she purposely made everything pink and not green but made her eyes green.
Her eyes are really brown in these pictures ._....
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old 27th November 2008, 11:13 PM
Keiichi_JPU's Avatar
Keiichi_JPU Keiichi_JPU is offline
Daybreak Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Europe
Posts: 2,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRACE View Post
Her eyes are really brown in these pictures ._....
indeed, they're brown.

But for some reason when I first looked at the pics I also thought she had grey-ish contacts.. It might be the contrast with all the pink. Then I looked better and they were brown indeed. I think her eyes in this shot are very beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-chan View Post
By the way.. can someone explain me, why there are 3 Versions from each? It is CD + DVD, only CD... and what is the 3rd? I can read CD+DVD again.. but, what is the different between it?
First Press Deluxe Long Sleeve CD + DVD = Cover A (vertical)
Regular CD + DVD = Cover A (square)
Regular CD-onlt = Cover B (square)

times two, for both versions.

And I think people complaining about the mouth are kinda ruining it for themselves.. and others xD At first I thought it was so hot, when I watched Mirrorcle World and saw the covers I really liked it. I also like it on this cover. But then I read dozens of people saying exactly the same word "fishmouth", and now I'm starting not to like the cover, because I can only think "oh no one liked it because she has a fish mouth.. does it look like a fish mouth.. I dunno.."

I still like it though, and I'm still not regretting I pre-ordered days/GREEN, you know the "ugly one" as everyone says.

Last edited by Keiichi_JPU; 27th November 2008 at 11:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old 27th November 2008, 11:40 PM
Mari-chan's Avatar
Mari-chan Mari-chan is offline
Dolls Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi_JPU View Post
indeed, they're brown.

First Press Deluxe Long Sleeve CD + DVD = Cover A (vertical)
Regular CD + DVD = Cover A (square)
Regular CD-onlt = Cover B (square)

times two, for both versions.
Ahh.,. I understand. Thanks for explaining it for me.

By the way.. I really prefer the Green/Days CD-Only Cover.
Has someone an bigger Version from that Cover?
Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old 27th November 2008, 11:49 PM
SpiceSquad!'s Avatar
SpiceSquad! SpiceSquad! is offline
Trauma Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ~where the wild things are~
Posts: 863
THE MOUTH PROBLEMS AGAIN!!! buttt GREEN/DAYS cover .. is amazing..
__________________
~Ayu @-->--~
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old 28th November 2008, 12:00 AM
RubySakura13's Avatar
RubySakura13 RubySakura13 is offline
YOU Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 107
The covers are really beautiful. I like it.
Reply With Quote
  #208  
Old 28th November 2008, 12:20 AM
Hanabi_surreal's Avatar
Hanabi_surreal Hanabi_surreal is offline
still alone Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In Outerspace
Posts: 2,577
Lovely...

is the only thing I can think about it XD
they're lovely~
__________________



Ayu is MY ALL

Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old 28th November 2008, 12:42 AM
Tom Punks's Avatar
Tom Punks Tom Punks is offline
Heartplace Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,782
The GREEN/Days ones remind me of Leah Dizon. They're pretty but she definitely doesn't look "there".
Reply With Quote
  #210  
Old 28th November 2008, 12:47 AM
taskinillusion's Avatar
taskinillusion taskinillusion is offline
BLUE BIRD Protector

 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6,436
WHOA. She looks like a porcelian doll!!! She almost doesn't really look like herself! They are pretty though.
__________________



did you imagine this kind of future?

@luckynekolady instagram

Reply With Quote
  #211  
Old 28th November 2008, 12:50 AM
I_you_me I_you_me is offline
ayu-mi-x Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 521
omg!! its gorgeous!!!
__________________


sorry for my english......

Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 28th November 2008, 01:08 AM
LacusClyne's Avatar
LacusClyne LacusClyne is offline
BALLAD Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Singapore
Posts: 16,797
her eyes look weird in the DAYS/GREEN cd only cover, like she's still sleepy...

but the prettiest had to be GREEN/DAYS cover
__________________

My Instagram

Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 28th November 2008, 01:17 AM
sweetangel_293's Avatar
sweetangel_293 sweetangel_293 is offline
LIMIT Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 22
their pretty but to me they look like mirrocle world
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 28th November 2008, 01:20 AM
ALPHY's Avatar
ALPHY ALPHY is offline
UNITE! Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,190
I'm happy I purchased the GREEN / Days edition now, haha.
__________________

JUST ONE GLIMPSE CAN CHANGE LIFE.

Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 28th November 2008, 01:35 AM
AyumiBest's Avatar
AyumiBest AyumiBest is offline
independent Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Somewhere...
Posts: 3,021
They're beautiful. Now I have to get both CD+DVDs =P
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 28th November 2008, 01:59 AM
Purple Neko's Avatar
Purple Neko Purple Neko is offline
ayu-mi-x II Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Illinois<3
Posts: 1,192
ehhh she looks okay in the Green/days one but why pinkkk @_____@
I hate pinnnnkkkkkk xP
__________________


Hereby, Let it be known.

Thank you so much Ownsarai for this gorgeous set!

Love like never before..


Last edited by Purple Neko; 28th November 2008 at 02:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 28th November 2008, 02:11 AM
SheFliesHigher's Avatar
SheFliesHigher SheFliesHigher is offline
BEST Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: MA, USA
Posts: 1,706
The CD version of GREEN/Days is the best one, I think. She looks like she's asleep in the Days/GREEN covers.

It all looks very similar to the October photoshoot from BEAS UP.
__________________
"One runs the risk of weeping a little, when one lets himself be tamed."
-Antoine de Saint Exupery, The Little Prince
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 28th November 2008, 02:20 AM
majrakun's Avatar
majrakun majrakun is offline
Over Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: BRUNEI.
Posts: 3,903
I like GREEN/Days, but I'm not big on the GREEN PV. Ayu, what sort of psychological trick are you playing on us? D:
__________________

♫honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai♫

♥♥



Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 28th November 2008, 02:25 AM
emi♡ emi♡ is offline
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: ☆ california ☆
Posts: 17,063
I don't mind her mouth, her lips look awesome.

Nice covers...she looks great...but uh...I have to get used to the pinkness...and it's a little boring...but whatever.
__________________

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu ❤




Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 28th November 2008, 02:26 AM
maikaru's Avatar
maikaru maikaru is offline
End of the World Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Tachikawa
Posts: 1,492
I think she cuts her eyebrows too much lately.. ahaha.
She should let them grow again..
Or draw them on more full~ hehe

edit:~

Oh I think they are actually drawing the eyebrows higher than they are..
Thats why she doesnt look like herself a bit~
ahaha~
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.