![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks, TH. I am glad my basic Japanese is somewhat OK.
![]() Here are some more captures (credit: mixi) ![]() ![]() ![]() I wish the concert leaked already... |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
It might take a while longer.. I mean, the time between the release of CDL07-08 and its release on Share was around a day or so?
Did mixi say anything about the encore? I mean, two songs like that.. around 10 minutes right there! (FYI, CDL07-08 came out around 1~2AM my time.. so there's around a 24 hour delay, at least for me here in Southern California)
__________________
Last edited by truehappiness; 30th November 2008 at 07:45 PM. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well if the 2ch set list is right, the encore is 3 songs, anthony
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
And don't call me by my name. It's annoying from someone I don't even know.
__________________
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
it's time like this that i wished i lived in japan
__________________
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
So basically they left out the rarely performed songs and broadcasted songs we've already seen performed a thousand times before with two or three exceptions? Great!
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
That's how avex gets you to buy the DVDs. ;p
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
lol.. i'm just excited to see anything more than a 10 minute clip
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
^^Same here. >_< But, I'm so impatient!
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
I hope it gets uploaded soon! Looks like she is using the same backdrop as she did in Arena tour 2006.
__________________
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() Chinese date, but same set. Quote:
__________________
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
I was going by the screens Zemus posted a few posts up. Never seen an entire shot of the stage until now, But i looks really nice.
__________________
Last edited by Jeremy911; 30th November 2008 at 10:36 PM. |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Awww, i hope the DVD will release soon.
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm surprised nothing is out to download yet...>.>
__________________
![]() ♥sweet&simple♥ |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
How is that surprising?
__________________
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ omg i agree.. umm.. i hope we don't have to wait too much longer.. i've had a pretty bad day and was looking forward to this
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
...I'm just surprised, I'm not allowed to be?
__________________
![]() ♥sweet&simple♥ |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
just wondering when will they show it...i cant wait to watch it already!
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
oh, i also really waited for that download
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, asia tour 2008, ayumi hamasaki |
|
|
![]() |