[PICS]Ayu in SHANGAI - Page 13 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #241  
Old 16th October 2008, 02:21 PM
SolarAngel's Avatar
SolarAngel SolarAngel is offline
I am... Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoo_x3 View Post
looking at those photos i dont know why but i get the feeling the music video will have something to do with japan bombing shanghai LOL! since the style looks retro and i watched a drama that took place in shanghai with something to do with a war.. ill shut up now xD
Er i think not. It's way too sensitive and it would cause an uproar in china, like what would the japanese know and all that. Probably something part of me-ish?
Reply With Quote
  #242  
Old 16th October 2008, 03:24 PM
freedreamer's Avatar
freedreamer freedreamer is offline
Don't look back Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Singapore
Posts: 18,096
wow...really really cool for Ayu to be doing these kinda stuff...

I read in Singapore's chinese newpaper that she also got some shanghai kids (girls) to be part of it as well
Reply With Quote
  #243  
Old 16th October 2008, 03:28 PM
[taskin.ayu]'s Avatar
[taskin.ayu] [taskin.ayu] is offline
Voyage Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 3,187
Wow the PV actually looks pretty amazing. O___O
__________________


☆★ ayudynasty | a.k.a. zanmato ★☆

Reply With Quote
  #244  
Old 16th October 2008, 03:29 PM
ayu_fantasy's Avatar
ayu_fantasy ayu_fantasy is offline
Far away Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Singapore =)
Posts: 1,341
cool!!! Cool!!! the story line would surely be cool....

I think the storyline would be: Ayu is a singer in the 1930s.... Then falls in love with some chinese guy.... But due to all the WWII and stuff, they can't be together, and later the story ends tragically...

haha...

I can't wait....

Last edited by ayu_fantasy; 16th October 2008 at 03:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #245  
Old 16th October 2008, 03:36 PM
Mirai Noah's Avatar
Mirai Noah Mirai Noah is offline
glitter Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: California, USA
Posts: 11,727
Wow, can't wait for the PV!
__________________

There's never a day that I have to remember you because I never for a moment forgot you.
My LJ x Hitomi Shimatani @ LJ x Yuna Ito @ LJ x ayaka @ LJ x misono @ LJ
Reply With Quote
  #246  
Old 16th October 2008, 04:07 PM
ayujarl's Avatar
ayujarl ayujarl is offline
immature Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 973
I can imagine Ayu on a broadway show or singer in SH nightclub. such a romantic setting?
__________________
. . . be loved . . .
. . . JEWEL . . .

Instagram: Jalives


How tired I am of this unbearable distance between us. How I long for the toll of the recess bell. Have you forgotten me? Grown mindless of me? Tell me I am not writing into an abyss or that is what will become of my heart...
Reply With Quote
  #247  
Old 16th October 2008, 04:12 PM
Isthan Isthan is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Finland
Posts: 667
Cute clothes in the first pics (airport)! She looks somewhat different in these photos, I think, not in a bad way but more... adult, maybe? Maybe it's her hair style...

So is the hair short or is it just inside the collar? I hope it's just tied, I'd love to see more of her long hair, especially with a fringe...

The PV looks interesting, I want to see~
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #248  
Old 16th October 2008, 04:41 PM
Xocoley25oX's Avatar
Xocoley25oX Xocoley25oX is offline
too late Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 819
She Looks Gorgeous OMG!! *_* I Cannot Wait To See The PV!!
__________________

Last edited by Xocoley25oX; 16th October 2008 at 05:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #249  
Old 16th October 2008, 05:00 PM
aavis aavis is offline
Depend on you Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 155
ayu looks so cute in wacoal conference
Reply With Quote
  #250  
Old 16th October 2008, 08:41 PM
herumesu's Avatar
herumesu herumesu is offline
LIMIT Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 19
some making shots from the new PV (GREEN??)

Spoiler:











credits: http://news.xinhuanet.com/ent/2008-1...t_10195383.htm

Last edited by herumesu; 16th October 2008 at 08:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #251  
Old 16th October 2008, 08:52 PM
marekcarey's Avatar
marekcarey marekcarey is offline
SEASONS Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Slovakia
Posts: 1,394
omg thi video will rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #252  
Old 16th October 2008, 09:07 PM
rakeru's Avatar
rakeru rakeru is offline
ourselves Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 4,715
that looks amazing! i'm loving the style~!
__________________



My travel blog
Reply With Quote
  #253  
Old 16th October 2008, 09:15 PM
WillofDusk WillofDusk is offline
independent Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,055
OMG!!!!!
Shanghai!!!!
She's being one of those shanghainese diva !!!
Interestingggg.

Since GREEN seems like a chinese cover, this makes perfect sense
Reply With Quote
  #254  
Old 16th October 2008, 09:26 PM
Corvina's Avatar
Corvina Corvina is offline
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Germany/Japan
Posts: 9,404
Ew, I don't like the dress, it looks like a ... sack.
But I like her hair, fits perfect to her.

I'm looking forward to the full PV.
Reply With Quote
  #255  
Old 16th October 2008, 09:28 PM
mimika's Avatar
mimika mimika is offline
LOVE~Destiny~H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ibashou ga nakatta
Posts: 4,837
I actually thinks she'll look better in qipao (kei po), the chinese dress similar to the red one she wore to shanghai last year than this western 20's era dress

but i like that big billboard!
__________________
"I didn't have any voice left, but I sang from my heart." -- Hamasaki Ayumi




Thanks Omega Prime for the ava!!! And Delirium-Zer0 for reviving it!!
Reply With Quote
  #256  
Old 16th October 2008, 09:38 PM
GRACE's Avatar
GRACE GRACE is offline
winding road Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: US of A, New England is love~
Posts: 7,468
Yup, this is for GREEN. The pictures have been posted before here: http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81131
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old 16th October 2008, 09:49 PM
sitara's Avatar
sitara sitara is offline
Interlude Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,114
oh god a pv for green
she looks like in rainy day. is this telling a story of another woman? (because of the small pic in the right corner?)
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old 16th October 2008, 10:03 PM
Nu-NRG's Avatar
Nu-NRG Nu-NRG is offline
Over Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Toronto:
Posts: 3,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimika View Post
I actually thinks she'll look better in qipao (kei po), the chinese dress similar to the red one she wore to shanghai last year than this western 20's era dress

but i like that big billboard!

me tooo!!
very interesting
__________________



~Turn out the light~Turn up the bass~I wanna be front and center~Bring on the night~

Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old 16th October 2008, 10:08 PM
zoomzoom's Avatar
zoomzoom zoomzoom is offline
Rule Protector

 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: DK
Posts: 5,194
Yea, already a constantly updated thread on this, and yes, she confirmed in a TA message it's for GREEN.
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old 16th October 2008, 10:10 PM
zoomzoom's Avatar
zoomzoom zoomzoom is offline
Rule Protector

 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: DK
Posts: 5,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by sitara View Post
is this telling a story of another woman? (because of the small pic in the right corner?)
I think they're just comparing to what she looks like. Interesting thought though.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.