[Tohoshinki] 29th Official Thread ~ Twin brothers are coming back - Page 15 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 4th January 2011, 02:24 PM
until that Day… Initiate

hello everyoneeee~~ been so longgg~~
ahhh it's heated up in Korea there i think...
sighh~~~

i like TVXQ's song.. but it's like the upgraded version of Hey Don't bring me down.. specially the type of music, the beat.. but this song is fierce!
and the lyric is too harsh i think, since it's about two lovers broken up..and it's more like a man's heartbroken song, the man is definitely such a mental ill guy lol.. i'm glad the girl leaves him asap.. HAHA~~ it seems that the guy is hating the girl so much~~

waiting for the new album tomorrow and their comeback yay!!
Old 4th January 2011, 02:33 PM
WE WISH Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisy_harmony View Post
They will perform A Story I Don't Want To Believe along with Why on Music Bank! It's a ballad.

edit: finally watched MV... my expectations were right. XD
I wanted to say: "yup MV is indeed fierce and they're hot as hell, I just only miss times when SME videos were better, I don't like direction they're going in, matrix camera + unique clothing is not a receipt for success" but when I watched it... OMG. THIS IS SOME RIDICULOUS MUSIC CLIP IDE. I didn't know if to cry or laugh throughout full thing. Song even gets more lolzy although I love it, Changmin's godly presence in some moments still doesn't safe anything and how much I love you, Yunho, and you looked mighty sexy there, I was going to laugh looking at you rapping with that rat/chicken voice. And I thought I loved your rapping. Everything about it was wtf.

edit2: damn with every watch that mediocrity becomes more and more the worst SME MV ever, I think I have to never watch this again and focus on TV lives.
Yeah after the initial OMG FANGIRL MOMENT feel wears off, I can see where you're coming from .. It's kinda sad that most sm videos pretty much look the same right now (I mean compare HV to Lucifer to Bonamana to Wae. And if f(x)'s next mv is anything like them I'm gonna start pulling my hair off ) unless they're by snsd, aka sm's current money maker =\
I wish they could make more stuff like Replay or Into the New World again .. These videos were pretty nice and had cute story lines .. Actually the fact that they had story lines at all made them 100x better.

The song descriptions sound pretty awesome ! now idk what I'm gonna listen to first !

welcome to exo planet

Old 4th January 2011, 02:34 PM
winding road Initiate

^ I miss simple MVs with a kind of story. Last year we got only... No Other? Hello had kind of story as well but I'm not that fond of it. Generally both of Suju's MVs were the best in 2010 off SME videos imo. One was pretty simple yet entertaining, and the second had a story line and was just cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luja. View Post
^ I don't understand why former TVXQ fans (I mean like fans of the 5 of them as a band) can't go on supporting all 5 of them... thanks for filling me in.
that's pretty clear to explain, they follow the side where their bias is. you can love all members but there's always that most favorite one, yup?

Jae changed his Twitter profile bio:
Quote:
"You keep your head up and keep an open mind"~ - Kim Jaejoong
...I don't want to think it is what I think.

Last edited by noisy_harmony; 4th January 2011 at 02:37 PM.
Old 4th January 2011, 02:43 PM
count down Initiate

The fans who are "biased" and boycott either sub-unit are immature and don't deserve to be fans of ANYONE of those 5.

I may honestly prefer JYJ even when I first got into TVXQ, but what ******** is it to boycott or be anti HoMin just because I prefer JYJ? Dumb, disgusting, delusional. Some "fans" need to get over themselves. PRONTO.

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 4th January 2011, 02:57 PM
WE WISH Initiate

^^ Yep No Other was such a breath of fresh air ~ Hello was really cute as well but the recycled set and the leopard print just bugged me to no end >_<
Miss You was also pretty neat, even if the story is kinda cheesy

^ ikr , I don't get why you can't support both or only be interested in one without taking "sides" or doing boycotts .. Can't we all at least wish them both good luck in their careers ?

welcome to exo planet

Old 4th January 2011, 03:00 PM
winding road Initiate

...I've listened to Why maybe a thousand times already and I still can't believe it's Changmin who says Now I'm just chillin' (...) part.
Old 4th January 2011, 03:06 PM
WE WISH Initiate

^ FEEL LIKE I'M KILLIN' !
Noura wanted to tag this yesterday but it was too long

welcome to exo planet

Old 4th January 2011, 03:12 PM
reBiRTH Initiate

they better release the album already in korea it's already the 5th there !! XD

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 4th January 2011, 03:13 PM
count down Initiate

I still can't believe those moobs from Changmin...

Old 4th January 2011, 03:14 PM
winding road Initiate

^^^ haha XD

he just sounds so... different here ;_; and it's not autotune or something, just that english pronunciation making his voice sounding differently ;_;

I wonder if even Koreans understand words coming from Yunho while rapping. I'd not at all. x_X
Old 4th January 2011, 03:16 PM
until that Day… Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
The fans who are "biased" and boycott either sub-unit are immature and don't deserve to be fans of ANYONE of those 5.

I may honestly prefer JYJ even when I first got into TVXQ, but what ******** is it to boycott or be anti HoMin just because I prefer JYJ? Dumb, disgusting, delusional. Some "fans" need to get over themselves. PRONTO.
OMG JunJun!
i feel the same as you do~~
I also honestly prefer JYJ BUT that doesn't mean i hate HoMin..
i like HoMin just that I don't love like i do towards JYJ..
I still support HoMin to use TVXQ's name because i know, what else they could use for a name if SME is the one who asked them to use for the come back? *and i don't want to speculate or anything about why HoMin still wanna stay in SME, even though i admit i ever thought that would be something that HoMin hide* but i don't wanna think about that anymore..

because right now, what i wish for is that JYJ and HM can freely do what they want to do without any interferences.. JYJ and HM come back in music scenes, even though they have to compete with each other, let them be!
if either of them win the charts or anything, just let them be, be fair and square!

I used to be so butthurt when some other people kept saying TVXQ already disbanded..coz i always had believed that if there was no NEWS/Official announcement about it, i wouldn't believe! BUT as the time goes by, I think i couldn't always stay like this.. the boys have moved one, so i should too..
I realize that TVXQ isn't the same anymore, and maybe one day, they could be back together again...but that will take long time to be happened..i'll always still waiting for that day..

So, i really wish that SME will stop this whole crap and stop dividing the fans even deeper (and yes, they have succeeded to make fans divided like this) and just quickly announce, that TVXQ is over as 5, but TVXQ is back with 2 with the brand new image.. and fans can start support either 3/2/5 freely without being said ANTIS coz it seems like fans rite now are being tied up in some sort of curse or spell under these TVXQ's & Cassiopeia's names, coz it seems to me, once you are a cassiopeia, you'll never get out and you'll have to always support the 5 no matter what! and if you don't buy their albums/singles, you are antis and that's super annoying!!!!

so i just hope that the fans will come at peace one day and no more fanwars.. last but not least, sorry for the rant T__T

Last edited by AyUmIXx; 4th January 2011 at 03:25 PM.
Old 4th January 2011, 03:25 PM
winding road Initiate

Jaejoong Time, another Twitter update:
Spoiler:

...well.
Old 4th January 2011, 03:31 PM
until that Day… Initiate

^ that's HOT! i'm happy that JJ has always shown his upper body half naked these days haha~~
Old 4th January 2011, 03:33 PM
winding road Initiate

^ yes he's always like that about his body. not that he shouldn't be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyUmIXx View Post
So, i really wish that SME will stop this whole crap and stop dividing the fans even deeper (and yes, they have succeeded to make fans divided like this) and just quickly announce, that TVXQ is over as 5, but TVXQ is back with 2 with the brand new image.. and fans can start support either 3/2/5 freely without being said ANTIS coz it seems like fans rite now are being tied up in some sort of curse or spell under these TVXQ's & Cassiopeia's names, coz it seems to me, once you are a cassiopeia, you'll never get out and you'll have to always support the 5 no matter what! and if you don't buy their albums/singles, you are antis and that's super annoying!!!!
kind of agreeing with this part of your post. and about bolded words, isn't like they did it already? Maybe they didn't say it literally, but seems only JYJ says they're still part of TVXQ and no one response from SME, like they don't care anymore or bother to disagree... I don't know, those are just my thoughts.

edit:

I still don't want to think much...
Old 4th January 2011, 04:02 PM
until that Day… Initiate

^ haha yes,i notice these days, once they are no longer under SME, they do freely what they want..like those photoshoots from INTERMODULATION, those already kill many fangirls hahaha XDDD

yea it's very clearly that JYJ want to be back as TVXQ but not under SME.. and SME doesn't want to let JYJ go that easily because maybe they think, by doing all those "craps" will finally make JYJ back because nothing they can do anymore but i feel that JYJ won't easily give up for all this... they started it and they wouldn't just back down..

n i think fans should start to realize that TVXQ won't be back as five at this short time..coz everything has been so different already... it's been dragged for almost 2 years now..soon it's gonna be 2 years.. unless it's like 2PM...JYP announced Jay Park Quit very quickly, then fans went mad n boycott for quite sometimes,..and few months later, everything is back to normal..and still many fans love 2PM as the way it is~
SME is being so butthurt about this and use fans' emotions to play.. sigh~~ so i hope fans could also start to accept that there are clearly 2 groups right now..

about JJ's new bio... i think it's for the fans though~
Old 4th January 2011, 04:15 PM
WE WISH Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyUmIXx View Post
OMG JunJun!

I used to be so butthurt when some other people kept saying TVXQ already disbanded..coz i always had believed that if there was no NEWS/Official announcement about it, i wouldn't believe! BUT as the time goes by, I think i couldn't always stay like this.. the boys have moved one, so i should too..
I realize that TVXQ isn't the same anymore, and maybe one day, they could be back together again...but that will take long time to be happened..i'll always still waiting for that day..
Oh my God I wish there were more people were like you T_T .. I mentioned tvxq being disbanded in tumblr once (and it wasn't even the main topic I was talking about !) and the people there went batshit and called me a ***** and other not so classy names It's kind of obvious by this point that they're not coming back as five anymore unless like .. at a reunion 10/20 years from now, I wish people would stop being so delusional and dramatic about it .. I know it must be hard to accept the truth, but you gotta move on already ..

welcome to exo planet

Old 4th January 2011, 04:23 PM
count down Initiate

Personally... I've reached a point where I don't care anymore. As in, sure I reli would want them 5 to be together again, but you know... after like a year or so of this struggle, I would be happy if SME doesn't do **** like stopping JYJ from appearing in Korea or releasing albums. And also happy if "fans" stop bashing Homin.

Old 4th January 2011, 04:28 PM
until that Day… Initiate

^
^yea haha i feel kinda embarrased to think about my butthurt mind and heart before bahaha... but i honestly feel happier than before.. i don't even care anymore of what fans wanna say bout TVXQ disband or whatever.. coz no matter how many times you wanna say they have not disbanded, the fact is that they are obviously separating already..
so right now, i only care about their music, that they still exist in music scenes... and support the ones i love the most but without disrespect towards other members..

anyway, CM Spot for Tohoshinki's Keep Your Head DOwn Japanese version

Last edited by AyUmIXx; 4th January 2011 at 04:31 PM.
Old 4th January 2011, 04:33 PM
reBiRTH Initiate

^wow, it sounds good in japanese!!

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 4th January 2011, 05:39 PM
winding road Initiate

why I'm not surprised it looks the same as korean version...

Quote:
HoMin’s solo songs attract great attention

Title song ‘WHY(Keep your head down)’ was released through music sites on the 3rd and received explosive reaction. This album contained variety of genres and many composers such as Yoo Young Jin, Kenzie, Park Chang Hyun, E-Tribe, etc. worked on this album.

TVXQ’s new ballad song ‘ The story I can’t believe in (How Can I) ‘ is composed by Park Chang Hyun, the composer who wrote ‘Hug’ . Jay from Trax featured in the dance song ‘Crazy’. Other song, such as ‘Rumour’ it’s a simple harmonized melody song, and ‘Maximum’ is another song that bring out a different feeling.

Yunho and Changmin’s solo song attract many fans attention, the two songs have different genre. Yunho’s solo song ‘Honey Funny Bunny’ is a modern slow jam, it describes about meeting a girl at first sight. Changmin’s solo song ‘Confession’ is a ballad song accompanied by piano. The lyrics are written by Changmin himself and it describes a sad feeling towards lover who are leaving.

TVXQ ‘WHY(Keep Your Head Down)’ special edition will be release on the 5th and their first comeback stage are scheduled to be on Music Bank on the 7th.

Source: Star.mt+NeverEnd
Summarized trans by: ContinueTVXQ.wordpress.com
Credit: ContinueTVXQ.wordpress.com
RUMOUR sounds like acapella or I want too much o.O?
HFB is about me, obviously.

Tags
changmin, chicken, dbsk, epicness, honey funny bunny, jaejoong, junsu, jyj, kings of the universe, returnnnn of the kiiiings, thsk, tohoshinki, tvxq, yoochun, yunho