![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#281
|
||||
|
||||
|
^I totally agree! A lot of their old covers are horrid. Their recent covers have been awesome!!!!!!
|
|
#282
|
||||
|
||||
|
the WHITE covers are...BLUE.
but they're cute & simple. ![]() Quote:
![]() Mika's song is written "雪の華" (Yuki no Hana) KAT-TUN's song is written "勇気の花" (Yuuki no Hana) Mika's song translated into English is "Snow Flower/Petals (the kanji used is more prettier/showy than the usual 'hana')" and KAT-TUN's song is "Flower of Courage". something like that. haha.
__________________
|
|
#283
|
|||
|
|||
|
they going to perform on Mステ soon, so everyone look forward to that(^_−)−☆
|
|
#284
|
||||
|
||||
|
Why did Akanishi Jin threaten to leave Twitter?
Pop singer Akanishi Jin posted a series of warning messages over his official Twitter, threatening to leave Twitter if his fans didn’t stop harassing his friends. Akanishi frequently has intimate talks with female celebrities such as BENI, BoA, and Crystal Kay – as his well as his dance crew members Lizzy and Aubree - over Twitter, but a few of his messages appear to have sparked some intense jealousy among his female fans. His first couple of tweets regarding the issue were posted on April 11th, where he expressed his frustration in romanized Japanese (Japanese words written using the Latin alphabet). “Among my followers, there are people who’ve been writing offensive things on my friends’ Twitters. I’m sorry, but can you please stop it?” he tweeted, followed by, “If this keeps going on, I’m going to quit Twitter. It’s offensive.” When Japanese fans saw his disguised messages, many began to worry about the singer leaving Twitter for good. Akanishi made sure to reassure his fans, however, when he turned his mood around completely and updated his official Twitter with the English message, “don’t worry ppl i wont quit. just ignore them ”. His previous tweets about quitting Twitter were also deleted.http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/04/why...leave-twitter/
__________________
|
|
#285
|
|||
|
|||
|
New KAT-TUN video on Johnnys net.
http://www.johnnys-net.jp/j/jfc_movie_main.html |
|
#286
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ohh the covers look great! Well, for KAT-TUN standards haha.
I like Ueda's cardigan haha xD But Koki's hair...I just can't get used to it. Though it's better than some of his past styles...But he still looked best with a buzz cut. I think I prefer the CD RE and CD LE to the CD + DVD, but all in all they look nice. Im interested in the b-sides Only one has a rap in it, so I'm actually looking forward to the one without rapping xD
__________________
"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it." |
|
#287
|
||||
|
||||
|
After fellow KAT-TUN member Koki, Ueda Tatsuya has now also joined the club of new pet owners. However, the arrival of his new dog wasn't really planed.
It seems that recently an animal fever has taken over the members of KAT-TUN. First, Koki got himself a parrot and now Ueda has a new dog. In his latest J-web entry Ueda announced that he'd rescued a Shetland dog that had been thrown away in a riverbed. He took it in and is now "raising it in a good mood." Friends, whom he sent pictures of the dog, commented: "Sweet devil..." or "I want to bite its butt". Receiving those positive feedbacks about his new dog, Ueda couldn't stop himself from teasing fellow member Nakamaru, whose dogs look like mops in his opinion. http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/2104600.html at the 1 I bolded but aww Ueda <3 <3 <3
__________________
|
|
#288
|
|||
|
|||
|
haha, koki has a parrot? that's so cute!
i wonder if it repeats his raps or something ![]() it's so sweet of ueda to take in a dog! i love it when a dog gets rescued.
|
|
#289
|
||||
|
||||
|
LOL yes Tanaka has a parrot as a pet & also a ferret from what I know as well xD
I remember he was on Shounen Club Premium & TOKIO's Taichi was asking Tanaka whether does he dress up his pet ferret with bling bling or not ![]() I found that so amusing & once again Nakamaru's being the butt of everyone's jokes again ~_~
__________________
|
|
#290
|
||||
|
||||
|
OMG Yuu-chi has mop dogs!!!!!! Those are like some of my fave doggies!!
And awww good job Ueda!! I bet the doggie is very happy. |
|
#291
|
|||
|
|||
|
suzuki nantoka
KAT-TUN (田中聖x上田竜也) 1/2 2/2 |
|
#292
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I forgot how difficult 華 is to translate xD It could mean "shining" and "luster" as well . Snow's luster? It's used as an interjection for something beautiful. (Is interjection the right word? haha...)
__________________
"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it." |
|
#293
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ yeah, i'm just like, "...HOW DO I TRANSLATE THIS?"
i'm a 3rd year, so i'm not so well versed in Japanese yet. (my speaking is horrid and i cling on to my jisho. ) but thanks! i think that makes sense. ![]() i feel like this single's coming rather slowly...or is it just me? heh.
__________________
|
|
#294
|
|||
|
|||
|
“@datefm: 今夜8時は宮城県エリアの方のみに(申し訳ありませんがネットでは聴けません)お送りする特別番組です。彼 らの曲もオンエアされますので、お楽しみに! RT @rora74ran こんにちは、今日4/25の河北新報のラ・テ欄の夜20:00〜特別番組・KAT-TUNの曲流れるのですか?”
|
|
#295
|
|||
|
|||
|
→“@je_stream: r-one kat-tun 2011/4/26 http://bit.ly/fAQaPO”
→“@je_stream: kat-tun style 2011/4/26 http://bit.ly/fWhgYd” PERFECT full song!! Quote:
|
|
#296
|
||||
|
||||
|
Another Aoki CM of Kame X_X with PERFECT being played in the background
KAME WHY YOU SO GORGEOUS STILL @_@ IN A SUIT SOMEMORE ![]()
__________________
|
|
#298
|
|||
|
|||
|
【CM making】亀梨和也-AOKI 3Dスリム「光る床篇」
|
|
#299
|
||||
|
||||
|
heart flutter flutter flutter over Kame *____*
It's like Kami no Shizuku all over without the wine ![]() WHITE seems like quite a long way to go before getting released ._. , I want 18th May to come now !
__________________
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| johnny's entertainment, kamenashi kazuya, kat-tun, nakamaru yuichi, taguchi junnosuke, tanaka koki, ueda tatsuya |
|
|
![]() |