[News] GREEN/Days covers!!! - Page 15 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #281  
Old 5th December 2008, 09:02 AM
Zeke.'s Avatar
Zeke. Zeke. is offline
rainy day Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Manhattan, NYC
Posts: 9,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0
It is NOT "fishmouth". IT IS SEXYMOUTH. >_<!!!! I've always thought that mouth was hot, and nothing any of you says can convince me otherwise!!


I propose starting a "sexymouth" movement. I'll make us signature banners. XD!! Anyone else who thinks the pouty-lips-and-visible-teeth-mouth is sexy, join me!!!
I'LL JOIN!! My ex-girlfriend hates this look too. Lol. The other night we all took a group picture and I put it on facebook and she wrote "Look at my sick ayumi face!" Lol. I love this though.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.