![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#301
|
||||
|
||||
|
I am really disappointed with Applause. She made such a BIG fuss with it and it proved to be just a ridiculously bland song very similar with everything I hear today on the radio. Even so,I kinda liked the concept and the visual of the video.Now I'm not that anxious anymore for the album,but I still have hope..
|
|
#302
|
||||
|
||||
|
She was amazing omg
|
|
#303
|
||||
|
||||
|
She brought out Birth of Venus so I'm pleased but it bored me to death.
|
|
#304
|
||||
|
||||
|
A lot better than Miley or Perry, but not the best performance she's had.
|
|
#307
|
||||
|
||||
|
I loved her VMA performance! It looked like she was having a lot of fun at the same time, and it was much more entertaining than the other performances for me.
|
|
#309
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't care for the song. She's had much stronger and catchier first singles and I was hoping that trend would continue but I guess not. I didn't like the video either it was kinda cheezy.
|
|
#310
|
||||
|
||||
|
Her VMA performance was great. I really love how fun this era sounds.
|
|
#311
|
|||
|
|||
|
Finally saw the performance. She owned that stage and everyone in the audience. I love fun Gaga.
__________________
☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆ - The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread - |
|
#312
|
|||
|
|||
|
The performance was really fun.
I loved the idea of using the styles of all 4 eras to represent herself.And she was really smily all the time *-* |
|
#313
|
||||
|
||||
|
Her body is insane.
__________________
un asterisco en la palma de mi mano, una acotacion de tu puņo y letra |
|
#314
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah it's almost unbelievable she could get that fit during the recovery of her major hip surgery, on that note, I didn't even saw any scar from that surgery during het vma performace
|
|
#315
|
||||
|
||||
|
Either she covered it up with makeup or she didn't have the surgery, otherwise it's not my problem so long as Artpop sounds decent and not embarrassing.
|
|
#317
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hmm, it's hard to say anything of those songs tbh. I need to hear full versions to have a proper opinion. It's awesome that she sings her new songs for the festival. It's good promotion for ARTPOP.
|
|
#319
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sex Dreams reminds me of Prince a bit!
__________________
"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it." |
|
#320
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm looking forward to watching the iTunes festival tbh
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| applause, artpop, do what u want, lady gaga, venus |
|
|
![]() |