![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#301
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
There are two retail versions on sale on 8/6 2010 everywhere around the world expect Japan which will be released on 9/6 2010,1 day later than the U.S does.And Japan only gets the 23-track version as I'm told so far. You can choose which version to buy,regular versions with 18 tracks and Deluxe versions with 23 tracks.That Fan Edition is just a combination for those super fans' pre-ordering,it combines with some "rare" just-for-fans items and the album's Vinyl version of 3 discs contained with a lower price. But I have a question,if the Deluxe version isn't limited,who's gonna buy the regular version?!Although it's cheaper,aren't we going to choose a "full" album with many songs more than a "cencored" one? |
|
#302
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ this made me want to buy the deluxe edition soooo bad!!!
__________________
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another... |
|
#304
|
||||
|
||||
|
@fancycar: I will HAVE to buy the regular edition ;_; ;_; (my parents are stingy)
EDIT: You can by the deluxe without the fan deluxe? THX BBS I AM BUYING REG. DELUXE
__________________
///crystal-castles\\\ Last edited by wildconnetta; 13th May 2010 at 06:44 AM. |
|
#305
|
||||
|
||||
|
what's the difference between the deluxe and the regular, besides the cd contents?
something about a "lenticular" cover?...btw, is a lenticular cover those things where when you move it one way, it changes? haha i've never used that word. but i mean, is that it?
__________________
"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it." |
|
#306
|
||||
|
||||
|
yea that should be it
__________________
|
|
#307
|
||||
|
||||
|
As the official website says,they will give those 1st 5000 fans who pre-order the Fan Edition their names on the posters,so HURRY UP!
|
|
#308
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
And Japan Versions always contain rare tracks for bonus for each album. Only Stripped and Back to Basics didn't get bonus tracks. |
|
#309
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() When you move it from left to right,she(Faye Wong) will stand up from the chair and walk away;when you move it from right to left,she will do the things in the opposite way.So funny! |
|
#310
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh wow, that's pretty cool.
I'm curious how Christina's cover will look like with that effect!
__________________
|
|
#311
|
|||
|
|||
|
Remembering the cover, maybe her face gets covered and uncovered.
Also thanks for answering, fancycar. Deluxe version is what I'm getting. I have no need for vinyl cds or the things to play them on. |
|
#312
|
||||
|
||||
|
http://www.sonyclassical.pl/wwwaguil...nie_bionic.swf
Lenticular cover |
|
#313
|
||||
|
||||
|
^thats neat. cool.
|
|
#314
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Well~~ This is what I used to think of,and it turns to being real. Still wondering whether Japan Version will contain it or not?! |
|
#316
|
|||
|
|||
|
^ Um... it's a good thing you don't have to sing Happy Birthday like that. lol Has an amazing voice no matter what she sings. <3
|
|
#317
|
||||
|
||||
|
wow... hmv canada just FINALLY got the album put on their website this morning...
|
|
#318
|
||||
|
||||
|
01 Bionic 3:21
02 Not Myself Tonight 3:05 03 Woohoo 4:57 04 Elastic Love 3:34 05 Desnudate 4:25 06 Love & Glamour (Intro) 0:11 07 Glam 3:40 08 Prima Donna 3:26 09 Morning Dessert (Intro) 1:33 10 Sex For Breakfast 4:49 11 Lift Me Up 4:07 12 My Heart (Intro) 0:19 13 All I Need 3:33 14 I Am 3:55 15 You Lost Me 4:18 16 I Hate Boys 2:24 17 My Girls 3:08 18 Vanity 4:21 19 Monday Morning 3:54 20 Bobblehead 3:02 21 Birds Of Prey 4:20 22 Stronger Than Ever 4:16 23 I Am (Stripped) 3:55 |
|
#320
|
||||
|
||||
|
I Hate Boys' and Bionic's 30secs previews revealed in extremely lowest qualities.
IHB sounds like KGB and more Britney Spears-ish, Bionic's preview is quite blurred,cannot hear the whole thing. And there will be more different between Deluxe Version and Regular Version: Deluxe Version contains: *a Lenticular Cover *a 20-page booklet *23 tracks(with 5 new songs) Regular Version contains: *a 16-page booklet *a Jewel Case *18 tracks P.S Japan Version will also contain a Lenticular Cover. |
![]() |
|
|
![]() |