[A] 11th Album Anticipation Thread 2 - Page 17 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 25th February 2010, 04:43 AM
glitter Initiate

maybe this album aint gonna come out anytime soon?

lol i dunno

she didnt seem too happy in her latest message :/
Old 25th February 2010, 04:44 AM
winding road Initiate

I dunno, I didn't get a depressed feeling from the last message. imo, she just sounds tired more then anything...

Old 25th February 2010, 04:48 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

You seriously didn't? The line: "I've exposed the lie behind my smile!" seems to say that she's at least a little sad/down.

It seems like some people think that the album isn't coming out at all even though the album is close to finished/already finished/whatever... though I don't know if that even logically makes sense...
Old 25th February 2010, 04:49 AM
glitter Initiate

^^true

maybe not sad but she was saying how things aint working out or something?

perhaps the tour, her voice, her hearing, and the album is what shes talkin about

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
You seriously didn't? The line: "I've exposed the lie behind my smile!" seems to say that she's at least a little sad/down.

It seems like some people think that the album isn't coming out at all even though the album is close to finished/already finished/whatever... though I don't know if that even logically makes sense...
the album could be finished ages ago, but still theres other factors that might affect its release.

we wont know until they actually announce it, and maybe not even that. remember you were.../ballad? they moved the release date.

is not bcose the album is "finished" that it has to be obvious that is gonna come out soon

Last edited by SURREAL__RAINBOW; 25th February 2010 at 04:52 AM.
Old 25th February 2010, 04:51 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I don't believe that this slight change in feelings really has to do with work... perhaps it's something really personal that she doesn't feel that fans need to know?

Quote:
the album could be finished ages ago, but still theres other factors that might affect its release.
But the album wasn't finished ages ago. She was in the studio recording and filming PVs for the last two weeks. In Japan, people usually don't record complete singles/albums months ahead of time and then keep them in storage until they feel like they want to release them...
Old 25th February 2010, 04:52 AM
forgiveness Initiate

I never read artists blogs. they bore me. XD I think they need to spice them up a bit...

"So like, today was soooo long... )< I was all "Becky, your butt looks huge in those pants" and she was all "O-M-G No you didn't gurlfraaaand" *z-snaps* and I was all "well maybe you should put down the fork" and then she was all "ZOMG that is so mean, ur now my frienemy." *rawr angry glomp face* idk, sometimes its just sooo hard being famous like I am. "But Becky's butt still looks big, srsly"

I think I would die of laughter and die a little inside if she ever talked like this in her blogs.
Old 25th February 2010, 04:54 AM
glitter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I don't believe that this slight change in feelings really has to do with work... perhaps it's something really personal that she doesn't feel that fans need to know?

But the album wasn't finished ages ago. She was in the studio recording and filming PVs for the last two weeks. In Japan, people usually don't record complete singles/albums months ahead of time and then keep them in storage until they feel like they want to release them...

you got it wrong.

i meant that it doesnt matter if the album is ready years ago or just a few days ago, doesnt mean that it has to come out soon

let me quote maself

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW View Post
we wont know until they actually announce it, and maybe not even that. remember you were.../ballad? they moved the release date.

is not bcose the album is "finished" that it has to be obvious that is gonna come out soon

Last edited by SURREAL__RAINBOW; 25th February 2010 at 04:57 AM.
Old 25th February 2010, 04:56 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
you got it wrong.
Sort of true. I mean, nothing is stopping an artist from hoarding an album if they really wanted too. Maybe they felt it was too early, or it just wasn't the right time. Plenty of artists. release stuff later than when they were originally completed. However, they usually release something else instead to fill up the gap of time.
Old 25th February 2010, 05:02 AM
winding road Initiate

But the blog post never mentioned the ALBUM, so why are we assuming that's what it was about? She came out and mentioned tour rehearsals, maybe the tour isn't coming together as she planned? Or maybe she's unhappy with her plan for it now?

Old 25th February 2010, 05:04 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

She mentioned tour rehearsals because she said that she'd post plenty of photos in her blog about the rehearsals, but hasn't done that at all.

Whatever's going on, I don't know if it's any of our business...
Old 25th February 2010, 05:05 AM
glitter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRACE View Post
But the blog post never mentioned the ALBUM, so why are we assuming that's what it was about? She came out and mentioned tour rehearsals, maybe the tour isn't coming together as she planned? Or maybe she's unhappy with her plan for it now?

i dont think we are assuming she was talking about the album, but theres always the posibility.
Old 25th February 2010, 05:05 AM
winding road Initiate

The way I read it is she maybe feels like she has nothing to say to us, and feels bad about that cause there's stuff TO talk about, she just can't find the words... maybe?

I don't really think it's about the album though, but, that's just my reading of it

Old 25th February 2010, 05:07 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
remember you were.../ballad? they moved the release date.

anyway

other case: what about GREEN? that song was ready AGES ago they actually released the single :/
They moved the release date to two weeks later. So what? Everything had already been finished at the time, they just moved the release date.

With GREEN and most single/album tracks that came out beforehand, she just recorded those tracks and those tracks alone at the time. Like JEWEL, 1 LOVE, GREEN, my name's WOMEN, walking proud, STEP you, alterna, etc...

08/21/08 was when GREEN was released via CM and the single came out 12/17 about 4 months later. That was one long wait, but I guess she had to get GREEN done reaaaaaaalllly early.

Last edited by truehappiness; 25th February 2010 at 05:10 AM.
Old 25th February 2010, 05:13 AM
winding road Initiate

GREEN wasn't "done" though, the Panasonic version had different vocals and was recorded differently, it's likely the final version didn't come till later (maybe just before she went to Asia?)

Old 25th February 2010, 05:19 AM
JEWEL Initiate

AHS took a little bit to load and I thought it was going to be unavailable and I hyperventilated... Then I saw A WORLD IS ONE.... T_T....
Old 25th February 2010, 05:22 AM
Dolls Initiate

^ Come to think of it AHS hasn't been down for ages! (Did the staffs do any improvements to the forum?)

But I hope for it to be down for once = ALBUMMMXZ :s
Old 25th February 2010, 05:32 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Well, about 150 people were on a while back when the ViVi scans came out, so... I think the server is a teeny bit stronger than before.

I'm looking forward to any new news, even if it's just a release date.
Old 25th February 2010, 06:07 AM
too late Initiate

Location: Mirrorcle town searching for my last angel (Mexico)
I don't mind waiting... it's ok with me (i have othe priorities in my head now anyway LOL) I'd rather wait more and get a GREAT album than having everything rushed and get a mediocre result. I'm confident that if we don't get an album soon, it's because the wait is gonna be worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumsushi View Post
Maybe he has occasional feelings.

Ayu stans are Fugging scary.
Old 25th February 2010, 09:13 AM
Heartplace Initiate

Well... I think we all are waiting for a release date BECAUSE there's a tour starting on the 11th of April (or 10th I don't remember)... if there wasn't a tour, then we wouldn't think of 2 dates... and from TODAY/tomorrow, it's less than 4 weeks for the 24th... and almsot 5 for the 31th...

it's not crazy to expect news by now!!

(nothing on TA... it's more than 8pm in Tokyo... I think we'll have to wait for friday morning/night)

Edit: sorry I got confused! Haha it was 6pm when I posted! Now it's 7,15pm so there's still a chance that we mould get some info! Maybe 8pm-10pm (japan time)

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Last edited by aura~; 25th February 2010 at 10:15 AM.
Old 25th February 2010, 10:22 AM
P.S II Initiate

maybe avex is undergoing another USB/digital album strategy for this 11th album?

that's why no news is announced at the moment, although the CD album has been completed a while ago...

just a wild guess.
Closed Thread