[Koda Kumi] re(LIVE) her re(CORD) in her 199th Thread! - Page 17 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #321  
Old 1st September 2019, 04:17 PM
kaled kalil's Avatar
kaled kalil kaled kalil is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 2,859
Dream Ami cover of Koi no Tsubomi is out:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq174Iik2bg
  #322  
Old 1st September 2019, 07:14 PM
Corvina's Avatar
Corvina Corvina is offline
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Germany/Japan
Posts: 9,404
First FC fans got their tickets.

Playroom design:


Koda Gumi design:


More goods are out as well.
Only three missing now: the two pass designs and the duffle bag. Surely be revealed before they go on sale next week.

Pins


JAPONESQUE long shirt


Black Cherry shirt


Black Cherry shot glass


Black Cherry flags




What was Kuu up to recently?
She built the full tour sets with her team in a hall in Chiba and rehearsed 4 days in them.
She also showed some pics and info how her team worked on the goods. E.g. how they came up with the designs for the pins, doing raw drawings of the ideas and then pick.
__________________



「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

  #323  
Old 1st September 2019, 07:41 PM
Gustavopc's Avatar
Gustavopc Gustavopc is offline
INSPIRE Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 5,999
I love those pins but am I crazy or have they written BLACK CHEARY on the fifth one? lol

Flags also look cool, the triangle logo on the skull's nose is the cherry (got it?) on top
__________________


instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

  #324  
Old 1st September 2019, 08:03 PM
Marurosu Marurosu is offline
Depend on you Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 166
I WANT JAPONESQUE LONG SHIRT SO BAD!!
  #325  
Old 1st September 2019, 08:22 PM
jiarongisme's Avatar
jiarongisme jiarongisme is offline
rainy day Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 9,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
First FC fans got their tickets.

Playroom design:


Koda Gumi design:


More goods are out as well.
Only three missing now: the two pass designs and the duffle bag. Surely be revealed before they go on sale next week.

Pins


JAPONESQUE long shirt


Black Cherry shirt


Black Cherry shot glass


Black Cherry flags




What was Kuu up to recently?
She built the full tour sets with her team in a hall in Chiba and rehearsed 4 days in them.
She also showed some pics and info how her team worked on the goods. E.g. how they came up with the designs for the pins, doing raw drawings of the ideas and then pick.
OMG the tour starts in 2 weeks! That's so soon!! I wonder if she's gonna use the photos on the flags as the screen visuals for Get Up & Move!! Really similar poses as the original show. The pins for the logos look really good. The portrait ones... Not so much The pins are random right?
  #326  
Old 1st September 2019, 08:38 PM
thinkingoutloud89's Avatar
thinkingoutloud89 thinkingoutloud89 is offline
my name's WOMEN Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Germany/Hameln
Posts: 6,398
I want those pins! The shot glass probably ties-in with Cherry Girl.
I still wonder what the surprise for those who bought double-tickets will be.
  #327  
Old 1st September 2019, 08:40 PM
Corvina's Avatar
Corvina Corvina is offline
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Germany/Japan
Posts: 9,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiarongisme View Post
OMG the tour starts in 2 weeks! That's so soon!! I wonder if she's gonna use the photos on the flags as the screen visuals for Get Up & Move!! Really similar poses as the original show. The pins for the logos look really good. The portrait ones... Not so much The pins are random right?
Taste strikes again - I love the portrait pins, but dislike the logos.
Yes, they're random. For the flags it's just stated the designs for now, waiting for the description.
__________________



「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

  #328  
Old 1st September 2019, 08:52 PM
jiarongisme's Avatar
jiarongisme jiarongisme is offline
rainy day Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 9,759
^ Bummer about the pins being random! But of course, I understand hahaha.

Btw, questions. Regarding buying goods at the venue, I'm assuming they accept cash only yes? Secondly, anyone has any idea about the chances of getting tickets from resellers these days? I was contemplating going with Ticket Street/ticket.co.jp from chocopockymaster or even YAJ but the logistics of me getting the physical ticket would be an absolute nightmare. So I'm gonna try my luck with the reseller shops in Osaka itself. Anyone has any insights?
  #329  
Old 1st September 2019, 08:58 PM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,180
I don't know for Kuu's concerts but based on personal experience if you hit a certain amount you can pay by credit card if you don't want to carry so much Yen with you

You have to see the merch stand tables if they have any portable credit card terminal(s) , if not then just pay by cash , if possible pay the exact amount cos I don't know how long the concert goods line will be

Also sometimes concert goods will be sold after the concert but it differs from each artiste and depending on how popular certain goods are , they might impose a buying limit per item

And as for reseller ticket shops in Osaka , sorry I don't know any info about them :s

Lastly if you plan to buy a lot of concert goods , to be safe bring a recycle bag along cos not all the time you will be given plastic bags to store them unlike here
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

  #330  
Old 2nd September 2019, 12:15 AM
Gustavopc's Avatar
Gustavopc Gustavopc is offline
INSPIRE Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 5,999
Dream Ami's cover is a nice one. I like the instrumental a lot, reminds me a bit of the bossa nova version Kuu did. But still I can't get too much into the song :/
__________________


instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

  #331  
Old 2nd September 2019, 12:38 AM
wednesday's Avatar
wednesday wednesday is offline
Depend on you Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 173
I really like the cover, too! But the song itself is just fluff
__________________

wednesday's child is full of woe

  #332  
Old 2nd September 2019, 05:46 AM
jiarongisme's Avatar
jiarongisme jiarongisme is offline
rainy day Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 9,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
I don't know for Kuu's concerts but based on personal experience if you hit a certain amount you can pay by credit card if you don't want to carry so much Yen with you

You have to see the merch stand tables if they have any portable credit card terminal(s) , if not then just pay by cash , if possible pay the exact amount cos I don't know how long the concert goods line will be

Also sometimes concert goods will be sold after the concert but it differs from each artiste and depending on how popular certain goods are , they might impose a buying limit per item

And as for reseller ticket shops in Osaka , sorry I don't know any info about them :s

Lastly if you plan to buy a lot of concert goods , to be safe bring a recycle bag along cos not all the time you will be given plastic bags to store them unlike here
Thanks for the info Karen. Was asking about credit card payment because Namie's Finally tour was cash only no matter the amount so I thought I'd ask. Was thinking if I should bring extra cash just for the goods. I'll be bringing a huge bag with me so I should be good!

Anyone got info on Osaka's resellers?
  #333  
Old 2nd September 2019, 08:29 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiarongisme View Post
Thanks for the info Karen. Was asking about credit card payment because Namie's Finally tour was cash only no matter the amount so I thought I'd ask. Was thinking if I should bring extra cash just for the goods. I'll be bringing a huge bag with me so I should be good!
I think you should do that cos you never know

Also based on personal experience as well , it wouldn't be surprising if you end up buying more goods than what you at 1st assume

Cos sometimes the physical goods don't do justice to what you see online , photos wise

And there's always that mentality (for me don't know for you) that there's no telling when will be the next time you're the 1 that personally buy goods for yourself , instead of asking others to do that for you
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

  #334  
Old 3rd September 2019, 04:07 AM
minkAYuko's Avatar
minkAYuko minkAYuko is offline
Because of You Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: México
Posts: 5,524
ami's PV



kawaiiness
__________________
I'm back! as of 2018.09.16
Spoiler:
MY END: 5,000 posts.
"Being part of a group like this, with you guys! is awesome! so I salute you all." (1st July 2010, 11:17 PM)
"Adiós." (8th May 2011, 02:13 PM)
  #335  
Old 3rd September 2019, 06:20 AM
kaled kalil's Avatar
kaled kalil kaled kalil is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 2,859
The cover song is fine, but the PV is so boring, geez. It's such a downgrade from the campness of the original.
  #336  
Old 3rd September 2019, 08:47 AM
Diva_br's Avatar
Diva_br Diva_br is offline
Interlude Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: D.F., Mexico
Posts: 1,112
I agree, I like her version, but the PV is just meh.
__________________




★ Visit Please ★
My tumblr | Koda Kumi Mexico FP

  #337  
Old 4th September 2019, 04:04 AM
emi♡ emi♡ is offline
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: ☆ california ☆
Posts: 17,063
I'm just happy people are covering her songs <3 Kuu has some real gems.
__________________

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu ❤




  #338  
Old 4th September 2019, 05:51 AM
minkAYuko's Avatar
minkAYuko minkAYuko is offline
Because of You Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: México
Posts: 5,524
^She really does ^^
__________________
I'm back! as of 2018.09.16
Spoiler:
MY END: 5,000 posts.
"Being part of a group like this, with you guys! is awesome! so I salute you all." (1st July 2010, 11:17 PM)
"Adiós." (8th May 2011, 02:13 PM)
  #339  
Old 4th September 2019, 08:41 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,180
2019 KODA KUMI LIVE JAPONESQUE re(CUT) will take place on 7th & 8th Nov

On both dates , Kuu will perform 2 times at COOL JAPAN PARK OSAKA WW Hall

7th Nov performance timeslot

16:30 doors open / 17:00 start ※ 18:30 scheduled to end
20:00 doors open / 20:30 start ※ 22:00 scheduled to end

8th Nov performance timeslot

16:30 doors open / 17:00 start ※ 18:30 scheduled to end
20:00 doors open / 20:30 start ※ 22:00 scheduled to end

※ Timings all subject to change(s)

2019 KODA KUMI LIVE JAPONESQUE re(CUT) is organised in conjunction with Osaka Bunka Geijutsu Fes Jikkou Iinkai

playroom & Koda Gumi will start accepting ticket balloting from mid Sept onwards

https://rhythmzone.net/koda/news/detail.php?id=1076231

COOL JAPAN PARK OSAKA WW Hall can only accommodate about 1,144 people

https://www.livewalker.com/mdata/detail.aspx?i=26766
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

  #340  
Old 4th September 2019, 04:56 PM
Gustavopc's Avatar
Gustavopc Gustavopc is offline
INSPIRE Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 5,999
Wow, that's interesting. Wonder if there'll be more reCUT dates and if other than happening later why it's not called reLIVE
__________________


instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Closed Thread

Tags
koda kumi, queen of live


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.