![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks for your translating work
This was fun to read.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
thanks for the translation!!
Q107. You sometimes cry when singing ballads, right? Is that an act, or real tears? A. What? It's probably just my sweat. OMG AYU = REAL DIVA! |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I love these 100 question type interviews, they're always so interesting
![]() Thanks for the translation Misa.
__________________
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
"You should honestly laugh at 「BRILLANTE」."
That made me chuckle. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks~
So the tears are fake..I don't think Ayu wants to lie to her fans and she doesn't want to out right say they're fake though. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
People take her way too seriously...
Still, she is really good at evading fishy questions |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
But I love how, even if the questions are kinda like, normal, or boring, or straightforward... she gives really interesting and funny answers lol
__________________
☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆ - The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread - |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() The tears question made me laugh as for BRILLANTE's one lol. I really like these kind of interwiews, because she's really funny in some replies .Thanks a lot Misa-chan
__________________
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
wooo that took me a while to read but i loved every minute of it. Thank yoU!
__________________
Finally, I can stop dreaming.... |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
huge effort, thanks misa!
Countless rooms'house...wow
__________________
![]() ~thanks pepper for the set~ |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Q98. New mini-album 「FIVE」 is released! What does the title mean?
A. Well... I won't tell you. (laugh) However, there are hints everywhere, on the jacket cover, in the lyrics, in the PVs. I didn't start out with a firm concept in mind, so the lyrics were written during different periods, and the songs are of different genres too. However, in the end, I felt that this is what I want to say "now"... And that became the mini-album. Now we can say that "FIVE" rly means "HOPE"... Q61. Do you plan to change your hairstyle soon? A. When it becomes a little longer, I may stop being blonde and go for dark hair. cant wait for that!! thanks a lot for translating this!!
__________________
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks Misa-chan!! I hope she dyes her hair darker like she said ;>
♥♥ |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
wow this was long!! very interesting to read!
thank you, Misa-chan! ![]() it seems like ayu's promoting more tour than FIVE... hmmmm
__________________
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo. ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama. ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo. ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai. ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka. ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo. ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
A lot of her answers are so funny!
This is a great interview. Thanks for translation Misa-chan |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks for the translation! This was so interesting to read!
__________________
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks for the translation, great article! I hope to see dark-haired Ayu soon
__________________
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wonderful article, thanks so much for translating and sharing with us. Ayu is SO adorable and funny in this interview.
__________________
I need a new signature lol xD ![]() Ayu stans are Fugging scary. |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
YES DARK HARI AYU! PLEASE!
__________________
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
thank you so much for translating!
__________________
♥♥ Underneath the blue sky&your dazzling smile -- 倖田來未 |
![]() |
| Tags |
| 『five』, 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, scawaii, translation |
|
|
![]() |