![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
thanks for sharing.
i love the pic ![]() she looks so natural
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sweet!
She looks so adorable!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Here some preview of the new S CAWAII! I really love this shooting, it's natural but not a copy past of the other shootings, and for once, I WANT HER CLOTHES !
(Credit : @ayu__tomoko / @ayuchanx0408 / @ayuayu0408v / Saki502@weibo) ![]() ![]()
__________________
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks for posting! I love this shot!
![]() The quote is nice too. It says: "I don't compare myself to others. Doing so would be pointless. This is my life." |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wonderful. I love Ayu with balloons pic.
I'll buy this Scawaii *.* |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like her hair (or wig)!!
It's a nice cover, but again, her mouth..? I know Ayu's done modeling before dinosaurs existed, but I just don't think she looks nice in her covers lately. She poses too much imo :/ And sometimes the photoshop is all over the place. But I've seen worse. |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
The pictures look so pretty! The lighting at the beach and just the whole atmosphere, looking forward to the scans
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Those Scawaii pics are gorgeous, especially the inside shots.
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Reminds me of the blossom PV but without the brats~
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
That cover signifies the return of the fish lips.
![]() But the inside shots look great!
__________________
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Amazing ! I love the one on the ladder !
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Her mouth makes her look scary. Her teeth look sharp and like she's some carnivorous creature about to tear you to shreds.
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
loved the inside pics
thanks for sharingshe looks very japanese and remembers a bit of nishino kana and miliyah kato
__________________
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like the cover!! and the inside pics are gorgeous!! Natural, fun and pretty
__________________
Last edited by inspire_rmx; 7th March 2014 at 02:55 PM. Reason: additional text |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Perfect
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Uhh I really really love those scans *O*
can't wait until my copie has arrived |
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
inside pictures are better than the cover
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, scawaii |
|
|
![]() |