[Jolin Tsai] Work Hard & PLAY Hard with Jolin in her 18th thread! - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 25th April 2016, 05:44 PM
Linoa62 Linoa62 is offline
Greatful days Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: France
Posts: 4,657
Miss Trouble fans will be sad to hear that its MV will never be released...
A fan asked about Miss Trouble MV during her last concert in Wuhan as part of her PLAY World Tour last Saturday. Jolin answered that she was not satisfied with it, so it won't be released.
  #22  
Old 25th April 2016, 06:02 PM
JackieRos's Avatar
JackieRos JackieRos is offline
Curtain call Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 16,157
OH COME ON!

That's my most favorite song, we all been waiting for it.
That's not fair.
  #23  
Old 25th April 2016, 06:32 PM
AyuHamasaki01 AyuHamasaki01 is offline
November Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: the Netherlands
Posts: 21,799
Can't she just reshoot the video?
__________________

































| Set by me |


I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

  #24  
Old 25th April 2016, 06:46 PM
Heavenly's Avatar
Heavenly Heavenly is offline
July 1st Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: France
Posts: 2,945
If she isn't satisfied with it, it must be really bad
__________________

  #25  
Old 2nd June 2016, 02:03 PM
ayu_ready?'s Avatar
ayu_ready? ayu_ready? is offline
Replace Initiate
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Russia
Posts: 7,297
today M Countdown live was posted on the mnet kpop official channel

PLAY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhpxE138gBY
  #26  
Old 2nd June 2016, 03:23 PM
AyuHamasaki01 AyuHamasaki01 is offline
November Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: the Netherlands
Posts: 21,799
omg she performed on M Countdown?

EDIT: I find it funny how they spell her name as 채의림 xD Like how do they pronounce her name? Eui Rim?
__________________

































| Set by me |


I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro


Last edited by AyuHamasaki01; 2nd June 2016 at 03:26 PM.
  #27  
Old 2nd June 2016, 06:08 PM
Linoa62 Linoa62 is offline
Greatful days Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: France
Posts: 4,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuHamasaki01 View Post
omg she performed on M Countdown?

EDIT: I find it funny how they spell her name as 채의림 xD Like how do they pronounce her name? Eui Rim?
Because it was a special "M Countdown in China".
The show uploaded today on Mnet Youtube channel has been recorded in Shanghai last week at Mercedes Benz Arena (May 28th). Jolin performed PLAY, Agent J and The Great Artist!
  #28  
Old 2nd June 2016, 07:07 PM
AyuHamasaki01 AyuHamasaki01 is offline
November Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: the Netherlands
Posts: 21,799
^Then it makes sense she performed
__________________

































| Set by me |


I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

  #29  
Old 2nd June 2016, 07:36 PM
JackieRos's Avatar
JackieRos JackieRos is offline
Curtain call Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 16,157
She looks and sounds amazing. I got goosebumps!!
I'm so glad that she performed for Mnet!!!!!

First MAMA then Mnet. AMAZING!


I will never get tired of saying this but her dancers always impress me.

Last edited by JackieRos; 2nd June 2016 at 07:38 PM.
  #30  
Old 16th June 2016, 10:25 PM
Heavenly's Avatar
Heavenly Heavenly is offline
July 1st Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: France
Posts: 2,945
I was browsing on Amazon, and I just found this album cover of an artist called Madilyn Bailey :
Spoiler:

Anyhting familiar ?? (Plus the title...)

I don't think they stole the M from Jolin, but it's weird...
__________________


Last edited by Heavenly; 16th June 2016 at 10:28 PM.
  #31  
Old 17th June 2016, 04:41 AM
JackieRos's Avatar
JackieRos JackieRos is offline
Curtain call Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 16,157
Same font as Muse and the same title.
Is 100% stolen
  #32  
Old 24th June 2016, 06:26 AM
RikkuK RikkuK is offline
from your letter Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 417
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieRos View Post
Same font as Muse and the same title.
Is 100% stolen
Let's kill her.
__________________

Youtube.
  #33  
Old 26th June 2016, 09:39 AM
Linoa62 Linoa62 is offline
Greatful days Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: France
Posts: 4,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by RikkuK View Post
Let's kill her.
LOL

I checked this singer's wikipedia page, and here's what I found:
Quote:
Madilyn Wold better known as Madilyn Bailey (born in Wisconsin on 2 September 1992) is an American singer and songwriter from Wisconsin who makes YouTube covers of popular hits. She signed with PlayOn in France, a label of Warner Music Group, releasing a cover for "Titanium" from David Guetta, with which she charted in France and Belgium, and the follow-up, "Radioactive" a cover of Imagine Dragons, charting again in France. She also toured the United States and Canada with Boyce Avenue.
I guess Warner decided to "recycle" MUSE logo and title thinking that no Westerner would notice since C-Pop is a "niche market" worldwide.

Lol at her being signed and charting in France though. Of course I'm just one French woman so I can't speak for everyone, but I never heard of her o_O

On another note, Jolin introduced the Best Mandarin Female Singer Award yesterday at the GMA!


I'm Not Yours MV was nominated in the Best MV category, but unfortunately it lost to 陳珊妮 Sandee Chan's 如同悲傷被下載了兩次 When Sorrow Being Downloaded Twice MV.
From 13:37.
  #34  
Old 26th June 2016, 06:05 PM
pommy48's Avatar
pommy48 pommy48 is offline
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 25,148
It was really cute that she made fondant cakes for all the best female singer nominees
  #35  
Old 2nd July 2016, 09:06 PM
Maemi's Avatar
Maemi Maemi is offline
CAROLS Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,075
I want a new album!!
  #36  
Old 3rd July 2016, 04:47 AM
abestfah's Avatar
abestfah abestfah is offline
from your letter Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Thailand
Posts: 395
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpgd_9ILMzc
Jolin sang Xiao Xing Yun or a little happiness by Hebe.

I'm really appreciated with this because I love this song so much and I always think if this is Jolin'song, so my dream come true. I feel Hebe version is more powerful, but Jolin's is not bad as well
  #37  
Old 3rd July 2016, 09:00 PM
Linoa62 Linoa62 is offline
Greatful days Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: France
Posts: 4,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maemi View Post
I want a new album!!
2017...
  #38  
Old 4th July 2016, 10:35 AM
AyuHamasaki01 AyuHamasaki01 is offline
November Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: the Netherlands
Posts: 21,799
Chinese artists don't often release new music right? They don't even release singles, I believe.
__________________

































| Set by me |


I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

  #39  
Old 4th July 2016, 12:50 PM
Maemi's Avatar
Maemi Maemi is offline
CAROLS Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linoa62 View Post
2017...
*cries even harder*
  #40  
Old 4th July 2016, 07:36 PM
Linoa62 Linoa62 is offline
Greatful days Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: France
Posts: 4,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuHamasaki01 View Post
Chinese artists don't often release new music right? They don't even release singles, I believe.
They do, but only digital singles (and digital EPs sometimes)!
But it depends on the artist actually.
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.