![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
||||||
| Notices |
| View Poll Results: Best Single Track? | |||
| CHU-LIP |
|
14 | 22.22% |
| Ren'ai Shashin |
|
17 | 26.98% |
| Yumekui |
|
14 | 22.22% |
| PEACH |
|
8 | 12.70% |
| HEART |
|
8 | 12.70% |
| Frienger |
|
2 | 3.17% |
| Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
renai shashin of course!! i've never get tired of it!
__________________
ayumi hamasaki - ULTIMATE DIVA |
|
#22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yumekei c/w CHU-LIP.
|
|
#23
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yumekui is one of my favorite Ai song, so I picked that one!
__________________
Girls' Generation is ♥. |
|
#24
|
||||
|
||||
|
chu lip
|
|
#25
|
||||
|
||||
|
PEACH only because I played CHU-LIP too often XD! I use to hate PEACH but now I love it for some reason XD
__________________
![]() "Isn't it ironic that more people are interested in the maid rather than the queen of J-pop? Someone's losing their touch in the industry" |
|
#27
|
||||
|
||||
|
Frienger is a catchy song
__________________
|
|
#28
|
|||
|
|||
|
CHU-LIP for me.
|
|
#29
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ren'ai Shashin
|
|
#30
|
||||
|
||||
|
ooh this's tough
I say it's a tie between Yumekui , Renai Shashin & Friegner
__________________
|
|
#31
|
||||
|
||||
|
renai shashin, it is so pretty
|
|
#32
|
||||
|
||||
|
I liked 'HEART' a lot.
|
|
#33
|
||||
|
||||
|
as for me, it is a tie between Yumekui and PEACH
but surely, I will pick the summer single
__________________
![]() my current jam Ayumi Hamasaki - GREEN |
|
#34
|
||||
|
||||
|
No contest, Yumekui for the win!!!!
__________________
![]() With love from ll moments ll http://amaiwana.wordpress.com/ [My J-Pop Review Blog] [20,000 hits = new layout ]Destiny Line [The BRAND NEW BLOG FOLKS!!!! ]Take me to a world where there is no one Take me to a world where there is no one - Hikki "虹色バス" |
|
#35
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ not to mention the PV's 1 of the cutest coming from Ai
__________________
|
|
#36
|
||||
|
||||
|
Frienger love all the way!, It's the song that made me an Ai fan once again, I remember listening to Sakuranbo and loved it. Downloaded Love Punch, was disgusted right away and ignored her for YEARS until Frienger came out, then I got her discography and love her with all my heart!!!
|
|
#37
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ren'ai Shashin!!!!
__________________
|
|
#38
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like peach, its cute .. :>
|
|
#39
|
||||
|
||||
|
i love PEACH, make me so happy
__________________
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| ai otsuka |
|
|
![]() |