![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
oh wow these are amazing!! thank you so much! I've been board with my wallpapers lately!
|
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thank you very much fo your effort, I know how hard ut is to scan such big pictures (have scaned some posters before)
*waiting for rar archive*
__________________
Please click my pokemon if you have time ^-^ Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012 Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015 Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018 Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018 25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023 |
|
#23
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thank you so much
![]() Woah they're huge D:
__________________
|
|
#24
|
||||
|
||||
|
You're awesome
Thanks so much!
__________________
|
|
#25
|
||||
|
||||
|
thanks for the HQ scans
cant wait for the rest |
|
#26
|
||||
|
||||
|
that's great thanks!
__________________
|
|
#27
|
||||
|
||||
|
HARD job! Thank you so much for your patience!
|
|
#28
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks a lot. Can't wait for the other scans.
|
|
#29
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thank you so much! I've never seen such impressive dimensions before!
![]() Just one issue: I have only been able to get one of the pics, the one you apparently uploaded to Mediafire. The rest just say please wait or something. =O
__________________
Subbed Kuu | driving_angel @ WKKW | Kuu GIFs |
|
#30
|
||||
|
||||
|
@rainbow : lostheaven haven't finish upload it yet
![]() just wait patiently |
|
#31
|
||||
|
||||
|
thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks
__________________
|
|
#32
|
||||
|
||||
|
holy crap
thank you so much!!!! such...out of this world HQness lol
__________________
|
|
#33
|
||||
|
||||
|
8000px
What's the size of one image? I'm scared to know. XD
__________________
♫honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai♫ |
|
#34
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ i downloaded one for 20 MB XD
__________________
|
|
#35
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Well. In that case, what an awesome animated graphic that says "Please Wait" to hold their places until they're uploaded.... And uh, who said I wasn't patient? I can wait. I just thought there was a mistake.
__________________
Subbed Kuu | driving_angel @ WKKW | Kuu GIFs |
|
#36
|
||||
|
||||
|
So... So big. haha! Wow! Thanks so much i love it!
__________________
Finally, I can stop dreaming.... |
|
#37
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't get it. what am I looking at? I just see a bunch of white rectangles with "please wait" inside of them. are they supposed to be pictures? @_@
__________________
Does everyone miss me yet? |
|
#38
|
||||
|
||||
|
OMG THANK YOU! I'll wait for the RAR file but still, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
__________________
YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO |
|
#39
|
|||
|
|||
|
thank you LostHeaven! HUGE is GOOD!
|
|
#40
|
||||
|
||||
|
OMG, thank you so much! Your scans are the best, always. ♥
__________________
![]() I'm sorry for my bad english >__< |
![]() |
|
|
![]() |