[BREAKERZ] 18th thread ~ Hiatus + guitarist AKIHIDE's 2nd album Lapis Lazuli (30.10) - Page 24 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 21st September 2013, 02:23 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Last night via AKIHIDE's personal site akihide.com , Excite , WHAT'S IN? & vif-music , all 4 websites have released the covers & promo picture for AKIHIDE's 2nd solo album Lapis Lazuli , that will be out on 30th Oct !

Covers

CD Regular

CD Limited

Lapis Lazuli promo pic

My oh my , those are some seriously hot if not great pictures/covers being used of AKIHIDE <3

And I wasn't expecting so much because I honestly thought AKIHIDE will not appeared on the covers of Lapis Lazuli since it's a guitar instrumental album , unlike Amber but I was so seriously mistaken a great deal .

I really like both covers & that goes for the promo pic of AKIHIDE which he looks great if not like what 10 years younger than his actual age ? xD

My younger sister prefers the CD Regular cover over the CD Limited cover slightly :3

And AKIHIDE really does look fantastic wearing hats since he also wore 1 in Amber & then now once again for Lapis Lazuli

http://akihide.com/pc/news/news_011.html
http://www.excite.co.jp/News/music/2...664197345.html
http://www.whatsin.jp/news/41002
http://vif-music.com/2013/09/20/akih...2%B9%E3%82%BF/

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 21st September 2013, 08:45 AM

Lapis Lazuli (the song) & Home are 2 songs found as tracks #2 & #7 respectively in AKIHIDE's 2nd solo album Lapis Lazuli & last night , preview snippets of both songs from the album have been uploaded on akihide.com .

http://akihide.com/pc/news/news_011.html

The preview snippets for both Lapis Lazuli (the song) & Home sound really good + since Lapis Lazuli (the album) is strictly a guitar instrumental album , I wouldn't mind if this release will be a really nice chilled out record , something that's perfect for me to listen to when I wind down after a long day at work

So far based on both preview snippets , Lapis Lazuli (the song) & Home are really promising , sound wise .

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 21st September 2013, 01:33 PM

Just like for AKIHIDE's debut solo Amber , a special sub website was launched last night within AKIHIDE's personal site akihide.com , in line with the impending release of 2nd album Lapis Lazuli that will be out on 30th Oct :

Upon clicking the above link , it shows an adorable if not super cute personalised drawing web page that AKIHIDE personally did (that floating cloud like blob on the special sub website itself is quite amusing xD) , with 11 supposedly 'surprises' that will be revealed pre release (10 of them) & post release (1 of them on the same release date as the album) of Lapis Lazuli .

For now , 2 of the 'surprises' been revealed last night

The 1st 2 includes :

- Lapis Lazuli covers + promo picture released
- Preview snippets of Lapis Lazuli (the song) + Home

Old 21st September 2013, 11:09 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

They both sound very soothing so far.

Set created by Yoake
B'z thread blog twitter facebook livejournal last.fm
Old 21st September 2013, 11:19 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

those are some cool covers, even better than AMBER's
Lapis Lazuli could be a video game theme song <3
And Home reminds me of those drama ost songs, really soothing as YuriChan said.

KUMONOITO.NETDEVIANTART.COMTWITTER

Old 22nd September 2013, 02:21 AM

Me & my friend never expected AKIHIDE to include his face on the covers of Lapis Lazuli with it being a guitar instrumental album this time round so it was a completely pleasant surprise when the covers + promo pic were released on Fri

I think those covers + promo pic are even better than Amber & I'm excited to see even more pictures of AKIHIDE in Lapis Lazuli mode

Better yet , since the limited edition will have a 48 page booklet , please pretty please AKIHIDE *_*

Old 22nd September 2013, 07:15 AM

AKIHIDE's 2nd solo tour AKIHIDE Premium Night Show “Lapis Lazuli” will start on 15th Nov at Osaka's Music Club JANUS with the last/4th concert date that will be held on 23rd Nov at Tokyo's STB139 .

And here're the names of the 4 backup musicians that will support AKIHIDE during AKIHIDE Premium Night Show “Lapis Lazuli” :

Support Musicians ::

- MAKOTO (dr)
- 二家本亮介 (b)
- 白須今 (vln)
- 林田順平 (vc)

http://stb139.co.jp/site/calender/cal/3981.html

I don't know who're the other 3 aside from MAKOTO but it's quite interesting that MAKOTO is supporting AKIHIDE while on the other hand , MATSU has supported DAIGO in his Mugen∞REBIRTH PV + most recently for both sold out concert dates of Kaette Kita DAIGO☆STARDUST + Kaette Yuku DAIGO☆STARDUST

Old 22nd September 2013, 01:15 PM

Bigger covers & promo picture of AKIHIDE's 2nd solo album Lapis Lazuli

CD Regular

CD Limited

Lapis Lazuli promo pic

http://www.excite.co.jp/News/music/2...664197345.html

Old 22nd September 2013, 11:57 PM

Have to admit this's entirely thanks to my friend who managed to discover a 'secret' video clip of AKIHIDE that's found within the special sub website of Lapis Lazuli & if not for her , I would have never known about this

So where's this 'secret' video clip that's within the website ?

Just click on the moon on the website which will bring you to this :

Which's a 50 seconds video clip of AKIHIDE playing guitar while sitting down in front of a seaboard overlooking him , how cool's this ?

I don't know what song AKIHIDE played in the clip but it should be a longer version of Lapis Lazuli (the song) but ah who knew AKIHIDE is so sly in this aspect ? xD

It's quite nice for him to pay attention to so many fine nitty gritty details on his personal site (likewise for him including a secret link on his own site that brings the user to his old NEVER LAND band website as well) & this's no exception

Old 23rd September 2013, 01:53 PM

The DAI☆GO!GO DVD was released last Friday on 20th Sept & here're some amusing pictures of the DVD itself x)

Ahahaha hilarious , even the 2 DVDs are pictured labelled with (who else) DAIGO's faces ~_~

Somehow I prefer the 2nd DVD over the 1st DVD a bit more . DAIGO looked so unusually stiff in the 1st DVD which I couldn't help but laugh xD

Old 23rd September 2013, 10:37 PM

Wow, a second album from AKIHIDE!!! ^-^ Can't wait!
Old 24th September 2013, 12:08 AM

All the guys went for B'z LIVE-GYM Pleasure 2013 -ENDLESS SUMMER- on Sun with each of them talking about the experience separately

AKIHIDE

http://blog.livedoor.jp/akihidelife/.../52079211.html

DAIGO

Quote:
今日はB'zさんの25周年ライブにいってきましたあ! めちゃくちゃ最高すぎた!凄すぎた! 25年たっても、この規模!凄すぎる! おれのウルトラソウルに火がついた! いまから家帰って半沢だ!
http://p.twipple.jp/StcoG

SHINPEI

Quote:
ブログ更新!「B'z LIVE-GYM Pleasure 2013 -ENDLESS SUMMER-」http://yaplog.jp/brzshinpei/archive/2755
BREAKERZメンバー皆で観に行ってきました! pic.twitter.com/8ZIK1FNh3S
https://twitter.com/shinpei_brz/stat...37276290592768

SHINPEI also wrote a very long & heartfelt blog entry dedication to B'z yesterday which doesn't surprise me as they've been a big huge influence/inspiration to him from young til now

Let alone , the last time all 3 of them met/saw each other was 2 months ago on the July 5th concert date of AKIHIDE 1st Live Tour 2013 “Amber” which coincidentally , falls on the same day as AKIHIDE's 36th birthday

Old 25th September 2013, 12:52 PM

MUSCLE ATTACK did shooting today

Quote:
ブログ更新!「MUSCLE Shooting」http://yaplog.jp/brzshinpei/archive/2757
たまにはモノクロで写真投稿!
白黒シンピー、どうかな?( ̄▽ ̄) pic.twitter.com/L1OgLrXJCC
https://twitter.com/shinpei_brz/stat...51159200382976

SHINPEI uploaded the same photo on his blog , just that on Twitter , the photo he uploaded is a black & white shot in which to me most if not all the time , you can never go wrong with black & white photos

And get a look of how much CHROME HEARTS bling SHINPEI is wearing , it's quite insane :O

Old 26th September 2013, 12:06 AM

A selected handful of DAIGO MOBILE members will be recruited to star as extras in an upcoming new DAIGO PV in which the shooting of the PV is scheduled to take place somewhere in Tokyo next week on 3rd Oct (Thu) :

Ah this's so exciting , it kind of reminds me of what the guys did for CLIMBER x CLIMBER (as they recruited team brz members to star in the PV) & likewise for some team brz members in doing backup vocals for GO's Smile 100% too

Looks like it's safe to say that there will be even more future great solo material coming from DAIGO in due time yay can't wait !

http://daigo.mobi/posts/view/37998?aid=245

Old 26th September 2013, 05:23 AM

DAIGO bought a copy of VAMPS's SEX BLOOD ROCK N' ROLL last night

Quote:
VAMPSさん! BEST ゲット!(≧∇≦) わあい!はらへった〜! http://p.twipple.jp/OLfyc
http://p.twipple.jp/O816f

Old 26th September 2013, 11:12 AM

DAIGO did shooting for Tensai ! Shimura Dobusten today

Quote:
今日は志村どうぶつ園!スタジオ収録!(≧∇≦) いつも楽しいなあʕ•̫͡•ོʔ
http://p.twipple.jp/DmpcM

And as usual , DAIGO looks fantastic . I really like his jacket , it's so cool & what's a DAIGO outfit without his gloves ?

Old 26th September 2013, 03:42 PM

Less than 5 more weeks before AKIHIDE's 2nd album Lapiz Lazuli gets released & today the special sub website AKIHIDE's personal site akihide.com was updated with 1 pieces of news update .

In this special sub website , 11 supposedly 'surprises' will be revealed pre release (10 of them) & post release (1 of them) of Lapis Lazuli .

Last Fri , 2 of the 'surprises' were revealed & today , 1 more has been announced on the website .

As seen via ...

The 3rd update is :

- Purchase of both editions of Lapis Lazuli lucky draw decision been determined ! [AKIHIDE 2ndアルバム「Lapis Lazuli」2種連動特典の内容が決定しました!]
- Preview shots of the special booklet of Lapis Lazuli (limited edition)

Spoiler:
Purchase of both editions of Lapis Lazuli lucky draw decision been determined !

Purchasing of both editions of Lapis Lazuli will led to a lucky draw :

豪華特典をプレゼント致します。

※応募方法は商品封入の応募用紙をご覧下さい。

応募受付開始 2013年10月30日(水)12:00~
応募受付締切 2013年12月8日(日)23:59まで

●AKIHIDE「Lapis Lazuli」
 オリジナルギターオブジェ賞×1名
※アーティスト写真等でも使用されているAKIHIDEが手掛けた青いギターオブジェ。そのオブジェ製作の 前に、試作品として作ったオリジナルギターオブジェにあなたのお名前を入れてプレゼント。

※試作品の為、実際のオブジェとは異なります。

●AKIHIDE「Lapis Lazuli」直筆サイン入りB3パネル賞×10名
※初回限定盤のスペシャルフォトブックレットに掲載されている写真の中から、AKIHIDE自身が選んだベ ストショットをパネル化して、あなたのお名前と直筆サインを入れてプレゼント。

●AKIHIDE「Lapis Lazuli」スペシャルムービー賞×応募者全員
※AKIHIDEが大自然の中で演奏しているここだけのスペシャルムービーをプレゼント。
(PC・スマートフォン対応、フィーチャーフォン対応不可。※機種によりダウンロード方法、再生方法が異な ります。)

●AKIHIDE「Lapis Lazuli」待受画像賞×応募者全員
※AKIHIDEの写真を素敵にコラージュした待受画像をプレゼント。
(PC、スマートフォン、フィーチャーフォン対応。※機種によって正確に表示されない場合がご ざいます。)

===

●AKIHIDE「Lapis Lazuli」 original guitar object (1 winner)

This original guitar object is supposedly a replica of the guitar AKIHIDE used in the covers of Lapis Lazuli

●AKIHIDE「Lapis Lazuli」 autographed B3 panel (10 winners)

Each autographed panel will consists of photo/s that AKIHIDE will personally select from the special booklet of the limited edition of Lapis Lazuli & each of the panel will be personally autographed by AKIHIDE , inclusive of the name of the future 10 lucky winners .

●AKIHIDE「Lapis Lazuli」special movie award (everyone all applicable ; can be downloaded by using the computer)

This special movie clip will include footages of AKIHIDE playing the guitar in an outdoors setting .

●AKIHIDE「Lapis Lazuli」desktop wallpaper (everyone all applicable ; can be downloaded by using the computer)

This Lapis Lazuli desktop wallpaper is made available in a collage form .

To qualify for the Lapis Lazuli lucky draw , buyers have to submit their entries online between 30th Oct (Wed) / 12pm - 8th Dec (Sun) / 11.59pm , Japan time .

Preview shots of the special booklet of Lapis Lazuli (limited edition)

Oh my just when I thought AKIHIDE couldn't get anymore hotter , this has happened (again) *___*

This's further proof on why I personally think AKIHIDE looks awesome when he wears hats & this's no exception . And those preview shots of him from the special booklet of Lapis Lazuli (limited edition) look very promising .

And black & white photos never ever will go wrong at all .

Man why can't 30th Oct be like tomorrow or something idk xD

Old 26th September 2013, 11:50 PM

CD + DVD B of DAIGO's Itsumo Dakishimete / Mugen ∞REBIRTH single out of print on CDJapan

Job well done DAIGO !

Via CDJapan

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=ZACL-6028

I'm definitely surprised that the CD + DVD B edition of DAIGO's Itsumo Dakishimete / Mugen ∞REBIRTH single is out of print on CDJapan .

And it seems that this edition has been selling better than the CD + DVD A edition . On why this's so , I'm not sure but maybe because Mugen ∞REBIRTH has a strong promo tie in it had with Cardfight !! Vanguard .

Hence this has probably helped sales in this aspect . Let alone , there's a Cardfight!! Vanguard PR card that comes with the CD + DVD B edition too .

That said , it's still good for DAIGO , at least he's now in a better place sales wise unlike the time when he was DAIGO☆STARDUST so I couldn't argue more on this

Old 27th September 2013, 04:56 AM

The Twitter account of Gyokkodo Paseo uploaded this photo of DAIGO on Wed in which DAIGO visited the store last month on 2nd Aug , as part of promo he did for his debut single Itsumo Dakishimete / Mugen REBIRTH at the time of release :

Quote:
♪来店情報♪ 8/2、数年ぶりに実現した…そしてテルミヌス広場になってからは初となるインストアLIVEを終え た DAIGO さんがご来店して下さいました!本当に感謝です!昔同様、やっぱりDAIGOさんは素敵! # DAIGO #玉光堂
http://p.twipple.jp/KAmok

Oh look it's the same outfit that DAIGO wore in Itsumo Dakishimete mode x)

Old 27th September 2013, 10:45 AM

Bigger cover of DAI☆GO!GO DVD

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVBF-62920

This DVD cover still never fails to make me laugh up to now for the wrong reasons xD

Closed Thread

Tags
akihide, breakerz, daigo, shinpei, zain records