[Koda Kumi] The 206th Thread - My Name Is... - Page 25 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 3rd September 2021, 07:16 PM
Corvina's Avatar
Corvina Corvina is offline
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Germany/Japan
Posts: 9,404
I definitely agree it's expensive for what it is, but considering her other photobook boxes I'm not surprised.
The Brazil box already was around 11,000 Yen in 2011, ten years ago, and even the Maroc box was around 9,000 Yen when she was at her peak and the best selling artist of the whole country back then, lmao.
At least this one offers more content for the price.
__________________



「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

  #2  
Old 3rd September 2021, 07:22 PM
Toniayu123 Toniayu123 is offline
SEASONS Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,387
Hoped for an album announcement but at least we know it’s in the works. It is an actual book right? Not a photo book I mean. I might get it in that case.
  #3  
Old 3rd September 2021, 08:50 PM
kaled kalil's Avatar
kaled kalil kaled kalil is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 2,859
Happy Kumi day, y'all!

The book cover is nice, the flower picture is a little more interesting for my taste tho. From the description it's going to be pretty much like Koda Reki and Koda Shiki, so it's a pass for me, but the overall package is interesting with quite good content. It's a lot of picture with text as well, so a good mix between a book and photobook.

She does like to put out books, she has Koda Reki, Koda Shiki, Paparazzi, Ryubi Body no Shukan, WALK and the picture ones MAROC, BRAZIL, Trick Tour URA so far... lol

As for the Zeep Tokyo final performance, it would be nice to have an online stream but I can understand not wanting to have one. 19th-20th wasn't panned to be recorded and ended up being on her next album, so it always has a possibility of the recording being released at some point.

Not holding my breath for the birthday live stream, I can imagine it being more talk or gaming than live performing at this point. lol I'm not part of the FC anyway, so unless it's a stream being held on mu-mo I'm not gonna bother with it, but I hope it ends up being fun anyway.
  #4  
Old 4th September 2021, 12:38 AM
Gustavopc's Avatar
Gustavopc Gustavopc is offline
INSPIRE Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 5,999
I wouldnt be surprised if the album comes out in the same week as the photobook, thinking of it now, maybe a bit after to be free gets released we'll have some more info on that so one thing doesnt go over the other. But then I'd be sad it would be another tourless album like angeL+monsteR lol (she did perform the three digital singles but nothing else, not even RUN, it disappointed me a bit but I understand not changing the setlist due to how limited things were back then).

Maybe we'll get another EP...? Or just another single? Some weeks ago I thought these summer singles were building up for a best of, but now I'm not so sure anymore. It's kinda cool how unpredictable her release pattern is rn
__________________


instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

  #5  
Old 4th September 2021, 02:22 AM
minkAYuko's Avatar
minkAYuko minkAYuko is offline
Because of You Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: México
Posts: 5,524
He desiign team is back, glad she ditched ayu's! haha

Calendar cover w/o watermark

Book cover w/o watermark
__________________
I'm back! as of 2018.09.16
Spoiler:
MY END: 5,000 posts.
"Being part of a group like this, with you guys! is awesome! so I salute you all." (1st July 2010, 11:17 PM)
"Adiós." (8th May 2011, 02:13 PM)
  #6  
Old 4th September 2021, 09:20 AM
Xianghua's Avatar
Xianghua Xianghua is offline
I am... Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,319
It’s really nice and has a lot of stuff, but I can’t keep buying expensive FC packages

Man Kuu is doing a lot for her 20th and it really makes me think how Ayu’s 20th missed so many opportunities. But no use crying over spilt milk I suppose.
  #7  
Old 4th September 2021, 10:06 PM
Corvina's Avatar
Corvina Corvina is offline
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Germany/Japan
Posts: 9,404
Kuu was shooting today for the whole day again.







In between, before the pale pink dress, she changed the shooting location.
__________________



「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

  #8  
Old 6th September 2021, 06:23 PM
Gustavopc's Avatar
Gustavopc Gustavopc is offline
INSPIRE Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 5,999
It's so weird wondering if to be free will have a music video while we see another one in the works lol Feels like 2008 once again
__________________


instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

  #9  
Old 6th September 2021, 08:32 PM
kaled kalil's Avatar
kaled kalil kaled kalil is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Brazil
Posts: 2,859
to be free's PV was recorded during the sunset, it's the scene from the promo pictures. We might have two more scenes, maybe the one with the white curtain and another one to end all 7 outfits she said previously.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTezvnYHhkM/
--

She'll premier the song on GROOVE LINE tomorrow.

Last edited by kaled kalil; 6th September 2021 at 09:10 PM.
  #10  
Old 6th September 2021, 10:28 PM
Gustavopc's Avatar
Gustavopc Gustavopc is offline
INSPIRE Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 5,999
Yessss, cant wait to watch it, even if it's a simple video. Still amazed she pulled off three videos in one day, gotta make the most out of that airbnb location yas
__________________


instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

  #11  
Old 6th September 2021, 11:03 PM
_XXKK_ _XXKK_ is offline
Gut it-pez Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 52
I wonder how much (if) profit she's doing without selling these to the general market
  #12  
Old 6th September 2021, 11:30 PM
Gustavopc's Avatar
Gustavopc Gustavopc is offline
INSPIRE Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 5,999
You mean the physical single? I guess a lot, cause first of all it's better to make a small batch that will be sold out than have a lot of copies collecting dust in stocks. And then she isn't making jewel-cases for FC since ages, and they're way more expensive than the cardboard packages they have been using. Plus FC members pay the annual fee so it's even more money lol
__________________


instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

  #13  
Old 7th September 2021, 10:05 AM
KarenPang's Avatar
KarenPang KarenPang is offline
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: #1 BREAKERZ fan in Singapore ♥
Posts: 109,180
to be free PV will be released on YouTube tomorrow night 9pm Japan time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3Qf2V5ZcF8
__________________



Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | 8th album Bintage (Now on sale) ♥


My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

  #14  
Old 7th September 2021, 10:29 AM
Darkifrit's Avatar
Darkifrit Darkifrit is offline
appears Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Paris
Posts: 1,075
From what I heard, to be free sounds like a great song! Song wise, it makes me think of a lighter version of No one.
Will dig this single better than the 2 previous one.
__________________

Instagram



Closed Thread

Tags
koda kumi, queen of live


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.