[Koda Kumi] 136th thread :: 50th Single「4 TIMES」 - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 20th June 2011, 07:15 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Always is just like a wedding song. At least to me it is. <3

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 20th June 2011, 07:46 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdolce View Post
How can people choose their absolute #1 favorite song of Kuu? o.O I've found it too hard because I love most of her songs so much.
I love most of her songs too, but I particulary love UNDER so much. Beside that song I can't choose only one, It's pretty hard, but I think that when someone say "my favourite song is..." it's not like OMG THIS IS THE BEST SONG EVER, it's just like "this song for some reason it's special in kuu discography for me, and it's my favorite" At least it happens to me with Under, and I absolutely love most of kuu songs!

PD: I also like LOVE HOLIC, someone mentioned hahaha. I though it was pretty forgeatable for most kuu fans
Old 20th June 2011, 08:10 PM
MY STORY Initiate

I'm glad that some of you can choose which Kuu song is their favorite. It doesn't matter how much I try to think about it, I just can't. There's just too many important songs for me personally that it's just impossible. But I can say that you, Promise and Kiseki will always have a special place in my heart because they are the first songs besides real Emotion and 1000 no Kotoba I heard, and those three amazing ballads made me love Kuu at once. Promise and you even made me cry as they touched me so deeply that I just went and downloaded her whole discography (this happened in 2006, about a month before Black Cherry was out).

And I remember how much I hated Butterfly, NO TRICKS and Crazy 4 U at first XD How funny that nowadays those hated songs are my on my favorites list these days. XD

~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 20th June 2011, 08:48 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

^
You is also quite important to me I remember the first time I saw the PV I fell in love with that girl with the winter hat! hahaha (I only saw selfish and shake it, so my perception of kuu was: "another ***** that wants to be britney" xD obviously, my thoughts change so fast about her )
Old 20th June 2011, 08:51 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by krauterol View Post
^(I only saw selfish and shake it, so my perception of kuu was: "another ***** that wants to be britney" xD obviously, my thoughts change so fast about her )
I remember thinking something about this too after I watched Butterfly PV. Man, I should watch it again... I bet I will now worship it into bits lol. XD

~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 20th June 2011, 08:52 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
I understood what you meant completely.
Oh good Sorry sorry. I can't pick one favourite song, but I guess that might be because I don't listen to her as much as I used to. I used to listen to Driving so much though.
Old 20th June 2011, 09:12 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koumori View Post
Oh good Sorry sorry. I can't pick one favourite song, but I guess that might be because I don't listen to her as much as I used to. I used to listen to Driving so much though.
Driving is really good song too, though for some reason lately I've thought it's a bit boring. I don't know, there's something about TRICK that always bothers me every time I listen to it. I just don't feel the album as much as I feel the others. :/

~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 20th June 2011, 09:16 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Driving is really good song too, though for some reason lately I've thought it's a bit boring. I don't know, there's something about TRICK that always bothers me every time I listen to it. I just don't feel the album as much as I feel the others. :/
Me too For me, the album sounds like unfinished idk or made in a hurry... I'm not a fan of Driving for example, but I love its remix on DH2, it gave the song all the hotness it needed for me to love it <3

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 20th June 2011, 09:31 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavopc View Post
Me too For me, the album sounds like unfinished idk or made in a hurry... I'm not a fan of Driving for example, but I love its remix on DH2, it gave the song all the hotness it needed for me to love it <3
I have been wondering since I read those translations tenshi no hane made of Koda Reki that Kuu may have probably been depressed and felt like she didn't want to do anything which could explain why I personally can't feel the album as much as the others. :/ Last week I translated the album's songs to finnish and was surprised at how sad and dark most of the songs are on this album. To me TRICK seems and sounds like it's Kuu's most darkest album ever released.

~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 20th June 2011, 09:57 PM
walking proud Initiate

Well I'm kind of a conditional fan of Kuu's nowadays, but the new single has sort of an edgy sound to it so I'm keeping my fingers crossed...usually her summer singles are really good though so I'm sure it won't be disappointing! I miss naughty Kuu !
Old 20th June 2011, 10:55 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
I have been wondering since I read those translations tenshi no hane made of Koda Reki that Kuu may have probably been depressed and felt like she didn't want to do anything which could explain why I personally can't feel the album as much as the others. :/ Last week I translated the album's songs to finnish and was surprised at how sad and dark most of the songs are on this album. To me TRICK seems and sounds like it's Kuu's most darkest album ever released.
After I read this, I must agree with you. And her hairstyle change right after TRICK may also be related to this. Is it possible that Kuu had just broken up in those times? imo that's the reason for that tomboy haircut and ''dark'' songs... A broken heart
Spoiler:
And a refrigerator taken away by her ex

Old 20th June 2011, 11:47 PM
Over Initiate

As per Ms Hilson tagline...

That's Hot. :
Old 21st June 2011, 05:40 AM
rainy day Initiate

When the hell are they going to announce this damn single!? Lol. I need previews!
Old 21st June 2011, 08:34 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

^ Probably tomorrow, June 22nd, we'll get the previews I hope they announce everything: Release date, covers, if there are any remixes and the collab

Old 21st June 2011, 11:38 AM
ayu trance Initiate

For TRICK, wasn't this the first album released after her "big scandal"? Maybe this added to the dark feeling, too, I think she said she felt pretty down at that time.

"Always" is a nice wedding song!

Quote:
How can people choose their absolute #1 favorite song of Kuu? o.O I've found it too hard because I love most of her songs so much.
There are so many kuu songs that I could listen to all day, but it always depends on my mood. For example this week I am listening to Dejavu non-stop even though I didn't at all for the last month. Now I am in love with it again.
But there are 3-5 songs of hers that I could always listen to, everyday, no matter which mood I'm in. And those are what I call my "favorites", even though there are .. how to say that... "temporary favorites" that change from time to time?

"You don't need to think, you just need to feel..."
~POWER of MUSIC~
23.07.2011 & 24.07.2011

Last edited by Luja.; 21st June 2011 at 11:44 AM.
Old 21st June 2011, 02:05 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavopc View Post
After I read this, I must agree with you. And her hairstyle change right after TRICK may also be related to this. Is it possible that Kuu had just broken up in those times? imo that's the reason for that tomboy haircut and ''dark'' songs... A broken heart
I'm sure she was pretty broken at that time. Somehow it also sometimes was reflected to the way she performed live. At least to me it felt like that at times. Not all the time, but there were times when I seriously wondered what's wrong with her. This was in 2008 and 2009. There was no sign of anything being wrong last year anymore which was awesome. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luja. View Post
For TRICK, wasn't this the first album released after her "big scandal"? Maybe this added to the dark feeling, too, I think she said she felt pretty down at that time.
Yes, and in Koda Reki she said that 2009 was also a year when she felt a bit down all the time, and that with Can We Go Back she realized she can't do this anymore or something. Poor Kuu. :'(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luja. View Post
There are so many kuu songs that I could listen to all day, but it always depends on my mood. For example this week I am listening to Dejavu non-stop even though I didn't at all for the last month. Now I am in love with it again.
But there are 3-5 songs of hers that I could always listen to, everyday, no matter which mood I'm in. And those are what I call my "favorites", even though there are .. how to say that... "temporary favorites" that change from time to time?
I think I'm like you, actually. There are many songs that I can listen every day and as long as possible, but there also those "temporary favorites" too for me as well. :3

And tomorrow we get info about her new single. I really hope I can get here then because I really wanna know all the details. <3

~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 21st June 2011, 04:18 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

The new single title will be.. er.. 4 TIMES. *lol*
Old 21st June 2011, 04:27 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
When the hell are they going to announce this damn single!? Lol. I need previews!
AGREED, Kumi doesn't usually release information this slowly! This is Ayu's M.O.
Old 21st June 2011, 04:29 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

We're getting the infos about the summer single tomorrow at noon in Japan, that's how her offcial site says since last week, remember.
You guys are so oblivious.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 21st June 2011, 04:42 PM
Initiate

I can't wait to know when this single will be released...

Closed Thread

Tags
倖田來未, 4 times, dejavu, koda kumi, kumi koda, queen of live, vip