TA blog 15th June 'Dear foreign fans!!!' - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 15th June 2010, 06:34 PM
AyuWorld's Avatar
AyuWorld AyuWorld is offline
ourselves Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: France/Malaysia
Posts: 4,722
love her cute engrish


Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty4123 View Post
an international TA would be nice! (even though i can't afford it ) but it makes me happy to see ayu tweeting and blogging in english! very sweet. i still don't fully know what she's referring to, but i'm excited for future updates now.
yeah sadly, i cant afford it

nwey happy that she acknowledges us,her foreign fans

i always adore how much she works hard and try her best to please everyone even she's a MEGA DIVA!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14th June 2010, 11:00 PM
taskinillusion's Avatar
taskinillusion taskinillusion is offline
BLUE BIRD Protector

 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 6,436
I'm kinda... Floored. I seriously hope this leads to International TA. I would be there in a heartbeat!!!!
__________________



did you imagine this kind of future?

@luckynekolady instagram

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 14th June 2010, 11:04 PM
Tasked Tasked is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Up yours ;)
Posts: 2,983
amazing.. this message.. it shows... wow... wauw
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 14th June 2010, 11:12 PM
AyUta's Avatar
AyUta AyUta is offline
sending mail Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: ||California||
Posts: 20,633
Oh god, I hope this all works out, because that would be the best!
__________________




Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 14th June 2010, 11:19 PM
Polyrhythm Polyrhythm is offline
Liar Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 6,650
How can it be an international TA tour if people outside of Japan aren't even supposed to be in TA? 0_o Anyway, I hope this means a concert in the US even though that'll never happen

Last edited by Polyrhythm; 14th June 2010 at 11:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 14th June 2010, 11:40 PM
crea_spain's Avatar
crea_spain crea_spain is offline
Who... Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Taipei
Posts: 1,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyrhythm View Post
How can it be an international TA tour if people outside of Japan aren't even supposed to be in TA? 0_o Anyway, I hope this means a concert in the US even though that'll never happen
if u think that'll never happen then will never happen... be more positive!!

international TA would be a first step to World Tour... why not?

but she's not talking here about doing a World Tour or international TA!! (not yet)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 14th June 2010, 11:31 PM
oneheart's Avatar
oneheart oneheart is offline
Boys & Girls Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 619
I wouldn't mind a world tour. in fact that's exactly what I want.
__________________


Facebook | Twitter

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 14th June 2010, 11:33 PM
aura~'s Avatar
aura~ aura~ is offline
Heartplace Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Posts: 3,794
I don't want to seem unpolite or stupid, really... but please... could you read the explanations here before you all keep posting about a World Tour and international TA?? -___________-
__________________

♥

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 14th June 2010, 11:44 PM
love in music's Avatar
love in music love in music is offline
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CA
Posts: 13,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by aura~ View Post
I don't want to seem unpolite or stupid, really... but please... could you read the explanations here before you all keep posting about a World Tour and international TA?? -___________-
Haha no you're not, the other people are the ones who seem stupid for not reading what's going on.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 15th June 2010, 02:40 AM
Ayumiko's Avatar
Ayumiko Ayumiko is offline
Dolls Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,450
This is great news. If she makes TA international, then that would be even better. =D
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 14th June 2010, 11:42 PM
Mintkisses's Avatar
Mintkisses Mintkisses is offline
Trauma Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 870
Ahhhhh! Ayu! I hope it's a good surprise!
World Tour?!
International TA?!!
Anything can happen! And the fact that she put it in ENGLISH was something very different and could be a hint.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 14th June 2010, 11:48 PM
ayupan90's Avatar
ayupan90 ayupan90 is offline
TO BE Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: England
Posts: 552
I've editted my first post to save confusion and false hope
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 14th June 2010, 11:56 PM
Hanabi_surreal's Avatar
Hanabi_surreal Hanabi_surreal is offline
still alone Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In Outerspace
Posts: 2,577
I tought she was talking about update their websites in English since "Mirrorcle World" are forgotten XD

Even so... is nice that she wrote in english *-*
I love her *-*
__________________



Ayu is MY ALL

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 14th June 2010, 11:57 PM
ayupan90's Avatar
ayupan90 ayupan90 is offline
TO BE Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: England
Posts: 552
aura, I think you should be given a gold star for helpfulness and being made to repeat yourself so much you are so kind!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 15th June 2010, 12:19 AM
crea_spain's Avatar
crea_spain crea_spain is offline
Who... Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Taipei
Posts: 1,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayupan90 View Post
aura, I think you should be given a gold star for helpfulness and being made to repeat yourself so much you are so kind!
yeah, I agree!
we should give to aura and misa-chan the AYU golden star ^^
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 15th June 2010, 12:22 AM
ayupan90's Avatar
ayupan90 ayupan90 is offline
TO BE Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: England
Posts: 552
the ayu family is so wonderful
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 15th June 2010, 12:23 AM
Kingdom's Avatar
Kingdom Kingdom is offline
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,626
LOL at the first page of people screaming "world tour!!" "international TA!!"
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 15th June 2010, 12:29 AM
yuki_unmei's Avatar
yuki_unmei yuki_unmei is offline
still alone Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ♥in Chon-chan's Circus♥ (USA)
Posts: 2,570
I only thought "World Tour" until this part..
Quote:
Plz give us couple days.Is that ok???
yea that's NOT gonna happen!!
__________________


♫set by ownsarai♫
☆We are One, A World is One☆
♥ayu i love you with MY ALL♥

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 15th June 2010, 01:09 AM
AyuGAME's Avatar
AyuGAME AyuGAME is offline
Virgin Road Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Bandung, Indonesia
Posts: 19,312
i hope she open her fanclub officially for foreign fans...
world tour? crossing finger...hopefully it will happen soon...

but isn't this about mu-mo? what the connection between this and that?
__________________




Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 15th June 2010, 01:13 AM
mobius's Avatar
mobius mobius is offline
NEVER EVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: 芝加哥
Posts: 1,632
Darn, I was excited for a moment when saw the title "Dear Foreign Fan!"

But, I guess its only for the mu-mo ordering.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
arena tour 2010, ayu's diary, hamasaki ayumi, team ayu, teamayu


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.