![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hate the bow as usuall, but everything else is great, red lips, hair, the pale foundation make her look more skinny
__________________
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
VAMPAYU lol
__________________
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I really like it!
__________________
「君たちが僕の誇り」 浜崎あゆみ |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
i like the pic alot~!! i thought it's totally cool imho
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
love it!!
I want to see this in HQ. thanks for posting
__________________
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like the look, but she does look a bit too pale, it doesn't seems very natural
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ayu is really pouting too much. if u push out ur lips too much knowingly or unknowingly, u get that. its kinda...fresh i guess lol
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
This is the style that I think I don't like...
But maybe I'm wrong *amazing* love, love, love <3 |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
ah... red lipstick and short blonde hair... my favorite~
__________________
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another... |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
i love everythin abt the cover!! it's fresh, chic and cool. a real nice change for 2011
__________________
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
those duck lips with that red lipstick FAIL
but idk I like this style I'm going to be one of the few that like it lmao |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Omg. No, just no, ayu.
__________________
![]() Folie à Deux |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nah...don't like
.
__________________
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
LOOOOOVE IT!!!! <3 How daring!!!
__________________
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's an interesting look for her. I'm open to it but only for a photoshoot, I don't think it should stick around...
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
she looks so vampire-ish in the cover hahaha
__________________
|
|
#19
|
|||
|
|||
|
My 1st thought: She looks like a vampire. XD Pale skin, red lips!
__________________
Arena Tour 2009 ~NEXT LEVEL~ Countdown Live A ~WAKE UP~ 2012-2013 Big Bang World Tour 2015 BTS Wings Tour 2017 G-Dragon M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017 Taeyang White Night World Tour 2017 |
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
i like it !
she looks very high fashion ;p
__________________
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, scawaii |
|
|
![]() |