![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't mind, I don't have a physical copy of the PV anyway. I wonder why she never performed it?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
^^They're just gonna include the PV.
__________________
![]() 教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる Ayu Concerts I've Attended: Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/ |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
^^same here, but we'll see
__________________
![]() 教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる Ayu Concerts I've Attended: Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/ |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't have anything before 2005....
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
yup. i think the crossroad performance should be the a nation one, while MOON should be the R'n'R tour
__________________
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh then you will love it! *o* ♥
__________________
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
one word:
AMAZING you should watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I WILL WHEN I GET THIS DVD!!!! Some day... the remix boxset alone is $140!!!
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Eeeh... I'd rather use the money I'd spend on this to buy one full concert. And it's only A sides too, no GREEN, Pride or Sparkle.
This would have been a good place to dump "lost" encore/switched out performances. That would make me buy it. Like using second tracks from singles - keeping something like alterna and using the performance from the first part of AT10 - but they didn't film it. Ayu, make a kanariya live happen so there isn't a cringe moment on the DVD. |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
It'll be interesting to see the transition between these live tracks.
__________________
![]() 教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる Ayu Concerts I've Attended: Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/ |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Aren't all the poker face performances only part of the song...? I could be wrong
__________________
![]() 教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる Ayu Concerts I've Attended: Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/ |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
IT'S NOT REALLY NECESSARY BUT IT'S STILL COOL
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
That's a nice concept! I will pass though since AT2010 and the remix boxset will be enough money
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
the kanariya pv??? LMAO!
SEE?!?! THATS WHY SHE NEEDS TO PERFORM THIS SONG MORE OFTEN ¬¬ |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
^^or just once...for the hell of it LOL but I'd prefer still alone (in terms of songs that have never been performed)
__________________
![]() 教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる Ayu Concerts I've Attended: Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/ |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
^^I know, and since these aren't limited edition, the remix boxset takes priority...lol
__________________
![]() 教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる Ayu Concerts I've Attended: Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/ |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
280 dollars if I buy the limited remix box, this and the AT10 DVD lol
![]()
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ayu you will make me poor ;_; I want this DVD so badly.
Luckily I'm not interested on the boxset or I should sell one of my kidneys to the black market lol.
__________________
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
Good thing I just did my taxes LOL
__________________
![]() 教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる Ayu Concerts I've Attended: Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/ |
![]() |
| Tags |
| 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, a 50 singles, live selection |
|
|
![]() |