![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Dunno, I imagine there is some incentive for Ayu to do the dates when she could easily do her own concert or stadium tour and get the whole share of the money pie.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mmmh..I don't think that this article talks about the other artists!
They are talking only of Ayu! 13 is the day when she talked about it, 11 is the day when is happened the earthquake! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
This is a great idea! I hope she does do a Charity Live.
__________________
♥♥ Underneath the blue sky&your dazzling smile -- 倖田來未 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's so annoying that the media is bashing her because she didn't go public with her donation quantities in order to boost her image. Really? Can we stick to the issue at hand?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
she behind this tshirt that is going on sale?? because that would be counted as well.. And is she does a concert.. I still cant believe someone would bash someone for donating money...
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
She should just donate all profits from AT 11 Tour goods to charity.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
This would be a nice idea...but donating the proceeds from ayu-mi-x 7 would be just as great.
__________________
![]() 教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる Ayu Concerts I've Attended: Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/ |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ayu Fight!
Let's stop the bashing!! |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
One band comes to mind.. B'z!
(Gosh, I'm such a dork! lol) But it would be nice to see Koda Kumi perform at it too! (*^^*)
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice idea! Especially because it helps
.Actually I don't care that much who she could collaborate with, but another Gackt-Ayu duet would be great.
__________________
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
I honestly don't care who she sings with.
![]() In the end, all that matters is the charity itself.
__________________
♥♥ Underneath the blue sky&your dazzling smile -- 倖田來未 |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's really a good idea, songs can help people to stand up again.
__________________
![]()
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Great idea, and tabloids hardly have any cred in the media industry. I wouldn't worry what they write.
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
i hope that this will come true =))
all avex artists participating in this live charity will be great! |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Love the idea! I really hope they will do it.
__________________
![]() [Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History [BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!] AHS married to Maro ~13/1-2010~ Spoiler:
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
If the idea is selling tons, I would pair her with Utada...
Anyway, it's not about what she is doing, it's about blaming someone for all the disaster Japan is going through right now... |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
I said this.. I though Hikki should come out of retirement just for this event..
|
|
#19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sounds like a good idea!
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
if they do this it would be cool to stream it for those who cant attend it there. virtual ticket -> money for victims. more donations.
__________________
「君たちが僕の誇り」 浜崎あゆみ |
![]() |
|
|
![]() |